What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC BUD SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSH

I got a gram of Blueberry from someone in Canada and that was some good shit! Nicely cured and smoothe inhale and exhale... Loved it!

Burt

Veteran
well-its true that beasters suck
however-i got lucky 4 years ago and had a steady connection to BC KUSH and BLUEBERRY that was as good as any homegrown dank-not kiffed and just covered in trichs-too bad dude got busted-it was good while it lasted though!
i was told that it was a small independent who flew into the NC mountains every week or so with the hockey bags full-it certainly changed my perception of bc bud!

Mr.GigglesAlot

I wish the BC Beaster would come back to cold country (AK) not because I actually like smoking it but more for the fact that it brings down the prices of the homegrown, and since I can't supply myself with my own grow (someday I will), I always appreciate a nicer price to my bud, I'm getting so sick or being broke from just trying to buy an 1/8th
which only weighs out to like 2.9 at best :(

G

I look forward to when the BC beasters flood my area. People here refuse to pay more than 300 an ounce for BC cuzz they know its crap. So the same people dont mind paying 400 for homegrown good shit. So the beaster crap acutally helps out the homegrowers. :)

T

tyler

haha its so funny that you guys find $4k per pound so expensive..shit goes for $6,5k where I'm from :wave:

how much for a regular bottle of beer?

Last edited:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
300 an ounce? ...man even that is a stretch....it would be cheaper to move.

I can't believe this thread is still going around.

So...here's something I had to laugh at the other day....a friend travels across the border almost everyday....he says the dogs never come around and sniff him out when he's coming back to Canada...but almost everytime he goes down, the dogs are there....wouldn't that stand to tell ya that the border officers know that it only goes down, it never comes up?...otherwise they would put resources into catching the bud makin it's way up to Canada. Tells me that we don't want or need american commercial bud.

Simple as that....doesn't matter anything that's said....if the border cops don't for the most part check vehicles going north for bud....that's all that needs to be said to prove the point.

and 6.5k/pound? .... are you freakin joking? You can buy a car for that much, drive to Canada and save a bundle.

and while your at it. Call Geico......

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Funny.. why do people act as if a political border seperates good weed from bad weed when we both employ the same growing methods and genetics? The only thing canada gets robbed of is a decent outdoor growing season, that and an overflooded market.

And thats the reason you get one way treatment at the border. Supply and demand dictates which way they monitor. They arent stupid enough to not know those basics. The weed south of canada is just as good but you already said why you wouldnt want it and thats because you think 6.5k a pound is lunacy. Likewise you would have to be a tard of severe proportions to smuggle 6.5k a pound weed into canada only to have them whine about paying more than 1.5k for it.

WARRIOR420

hahhaaaha....is all about the strain and the grower....u need to do some homework before u make acusations like that..cali chronic is good and so is b.c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts