What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC BUD SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

momb0

The So Called, "BEST POT IN THE WORLD" the BC Bud SUCKS....Canadians and New Yorkers are sick of the fucking bc bud..California grows the best cannabis in the world for PERDISIMAL PURPOSES ONLY!

OGPurp

I think it really depends on the grower. I once had some Van Island organic that ranks up there with the best Cali weed.

TimewarP

Your search - PERDISIMAL - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

G

I completely agree with OGpurp. Having never sampled California bud I can offer no real comparison, but I would assume it's the same rule that governs all growers, and smokers, if the plant has been grown in a fashion that fits it's needs it will be some decent bud regardless of the strain.

unless it's been crossbred with hemp, but that just would be silly.

G

momb0 said:
The So Called, "BEST POT IN THE WORLD" the BC Bud SUCKS....Canadians and New Yorkers are sick of the fucking bc bud..

um, Canadians do not smoke the stuff that you're talking about, unless they absolutely need to.

And it's not just New Yorkers that get the beast, even Californians get beasters.

BC has great bud, quick talking smack.

And whoever said its the "BEST POT IN THE WORLD" is a dumbass.

noob

Z

zoolander

beasters suck not canadian weed and weed is weed who ever wrote that shows what u know :dueling:

momb0

for one! wtf is a beaster...2. Theres not alot of people in canada so they come to california for some of the best weed...I'd like to see BC have genetics like we have in California. 3. Canadians are going for 4k a pound for OG Kush in cali

Xen

wow! you're a moron! Congrats!

good chronic is available everywhere if you're connected. what do you think you live in some tiny microcosmic super-weed universe?

btw, i used to live in cali so im not hating on cali. but seriously for you to think the best weed is only in cali, you might as well be insane. Elite cuts are not hard to get if you know who you need to.

Peace

G

yeah to say the only good weed in the world is from cali is an idiotic statement.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
momb0 said:
for one! wtf is a beaster...2. Theres not alot of people in canada so they come to california for some of the best weed...I'd like to see BC have genetics like we have in California. 3. Canadians are going for 4k a pound for OG Kush in cali

lmao! :biglaugh: You sir, need to just stop typing about crap you know nothing about. There aren't alot of us, eh? Nothing but trees 'n igloos for miles n miles :biglaugh: I've never had to go anywhere out of my city to find awesome bud. Certainly have never had to go to another country :smashf: I can and do grow just as good weed up here as I could anywhere. or did I miss something and seeds for good genetics are only available in Cali now? :chin:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Well, I live in Cali and grow in Cali and have occasionally fucked up crops so bad with ferts and soil that Canadian beasters would have looked fantastic compared to mine. Thats is why I joined ICMag, to learn from fellow Californians AND CANADIANS and others.
I think it is working.Now, if I could just find a med club near LA that had clones of the real-deal OG Kush SFV cut, I would be set.

Last edited:

redrider

Indoor grown weed is the same no matter where its grown or thats what I thought. Same hydro same light bulb same genetics.

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
You have got to be kidding me.... :biglaugh:

is this for real? or just trying to stir the .... pot?

I'd like to comment further on this but the heat from my computer is melting my igloo.

Peace eh!
BG

beancounter

Veteran
momb0 said:
I want proof that the B.C bud can compeet with the shit california grows

http://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=2600442

there you go..

think before you speak.. the stuff you are getting is organized crime commercial crap.. it's just as crappy as US OC commercial.. in fact, alot of the 'beasters' (slang term for OC grown mersh crap) isn't even from canada anymore.. they jus use that term for a particular grade of pot, not necessarily because it comes from BC or even from Canada..

I'm sure there's plenty of crap grown everywhere..

I've had samples from the 'best' cali elites grown organically in cali that still wasn't as good as most of the commercial I could find in BC.. it's all dependent on whether you have good connections, no matter where you live.. obviously you don't, so stfu, quit whining about it and find some better ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.