What's new

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

basspirate

He said the other day in another thread that the bluestreak available on the boutique is in fact the reworked strain...I think I might have to get some of those myself.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as I know when the Jems were first produced for the Joint Doctor they were legit.. mossys work, just produced on a bigger scale.

Not sure if she is still working with JD

raz1012

In the coming weeks I plan on doing an update here with some fresh pictures, and as always if anyone has there reviews of new auto strains please post your experiences.

Piel

Veteran
I´ve been looking for the Sour 60´s but to no avail. The Jems are OK but Dieselryder is so far the best AF I´ve grown/smoked. Auto Lemon Kush is also nice.

I noticed that nobody has mentioned Iraneian Autoflowers yet. I'm waffling on whether to try anther GG this summer. Seems like a lot of risk when indoor is sooooooo much more consistent. Iranians could take the guesswork out a bit though. From what I've read in High Times (rolling eyes), Iranians will veg under 24/0, and start flowering as soon as you put it outside. With the world as my HPS, this could work. Anybody have any experience with the strain?

STFU

I've done quite a bit of research on I.S.S and will probably order and grow this year. Might do a sour 60 ISS cross. Iranian short season will veg under 24/0 indefinitely which is pretty cool.. The yield is considered good, with a quality stone aswell.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see alot of people bigging this iranian strain up...

but i haven't seen one grow thread or pictures?

expensive beans too.

I see alot of people bigging this iranian strain up...

but i haven't seen one grow thread or pictures?

expensive beans too.

Exactly. This isn't the industry to trust the hype. The specs sound like they really fill a niche. But I don't trust specs.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and theres nothing more dissapointing than growing something out that doesnt perform as advertised, if they were massively cheaper i'd maybe be tempted to take a punt..., but for now i'll stick to trusted companies/known strains.

figment42

You gotta love this site. It is like the starbucks of coffee shops.

To the guy who has trouble with the caps lock....it is below tab and above shift.
Also try plurals. They are great.

if your curious about autos, send pms to peeps on here who grew them as well as youtube, most are shit but somehow everyone just sings there praises like there the best ever. trust no hype.

Hello. I've been growing two lowryder#1's and I'm about to harvest them next week. I've been happy with the low odour since I'm growing in a stealth cab but I'm not as happy with the slow growth and small yield.
Can anyone recommend an auto strain with very low smell like LR1 but with greater yields?

raz1012

Auto AK will prob be best in terms of odor, roadrunner was pretty odorless as well if I recall with better yield than low #1

wco68

reading in the auto flower got me pretty interested in them.a little more reading to find out what i want to try mainly for outdoor.

J

joejusttyped

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Syrup is a cross of Buddha's Red Dwarf x White Dwarf... A nice 1-2 gallon pot should do the trick.

Syrup is a hybrid obtained by crossing autoflowering varieties with the sweetest of indicas. It has a fruity flavour with hints of ginger and elderberry, but its real beauty lies in its potency. With dense and heavy smoke that you can almost chew, its effects are heavily narcotic and ideal for medicinal use.

Indoors it is an ideal plant for the sea of green technique; outdoors it is discreet enough to be ideal for gardens and balconies. In terms of taste it is a real delicacy and is quick enough for even the most impatient grower!

Oregonsgreen

I grew 3 Pandora auto's they grew much larger than I expected and turned out really dense which is opposite of the other autos I have tested. I now have the free syrup onboard for next run.

Status
Not open for further replies.