What's new

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbk29

i am sorry about this S_A_H. I wasnt asking the way it was stealth...but i am only wondering wheter it was stealth or not. Thats all...
Is that something he cant reply to me???
i am considering bying from the seedbay and i would like to know if that is ok with you..

uptosumpn

Veteran
Listen, the best I can tell ya, is you WILL get it with no extra attention....peace!
hey uptosumpn, i read ur comment on seedbay. i am wondering how stealthy is their packaging...can u please enlighten me??? i also just registered for them seeds... :)

cave

what about auto's for outdoors do we have info on the mold and other outdoor factors because i am interested in growing some autos next year but dont want it just to mold anyone know the mold resistant ones lol or should i be looking at the super autos i guess not sure so far sour 60 and mi5 ak47 but not sure thought i would try here before posting in the outdoor

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
all autos will perform very well with no mold issues in summer :D its when it gets to winter id be keeping an eye on them and if you see any mold id chop early :D

cave

cool shroomy but dont you mean fall ...lol i guess you can grow some place in the winter so early spring and late fall as normal but what about where it rains alot

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
cool shroomy but dont you mean fall ...lol i guess you can grow some place in the winter so early spring and late fall as normal but what about where it rains alot

if it rains and its still hot that means humidity that can be a problem, id just keep an eye on them and play it by ear, its fun learning what works and what doesnt so the next season you have it dialed :D

cave

i here you shroom thanks for the advice next summer i will just get a shit load of autos and see what does best for mold and yeild and high for my area

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, it's been a month since I came in the A/F forum and took a dump. I want to apologize to all the autoflower growers for coming in here and disrespecting your style of growing. Not to make excuses, but I was pretty blitzed when I posted, and should not have been posting.

My obviously limited understanding of a/f's is that breeders have taken potent strains and crossed them with ruderalis for the a/f trait. If ruderalis is low potency, aren't you cutting the potency of the cross in half by using it? Are there a/f strains that don't contain ruderalis? TBH, my limited experience with a/f's has come from gifted and freebie beans.

cave

hey festivus

i am not sure about the auto my self festivus and i dont real like growing ruderalis like you say no thc and all the good shit but most of the ruderalis was most likely removed though back-crossing and i am sure there was some work done to the ruderalis it self before it was used for the breeding and most likely an auto male from the ruderalis but i dont know i will have to try some for my self and see i am looking for some that are not made with ruderalis but not much luck

Nugga Boo

Yah ruderalis can be completely bred out to the point where the only pheno that is retained it the one for autoflower. Don't worry about low potency.

bromhexine

the autos are getting there with each successive cross they select for potency and the auto feature. the original was just a 10 inch dwarf of low potency but after years we've already gotten to the point where the newest crosses produce good smoke. eventually there will be giant bushes that retain the autoflowering and also the potency and yield of the good stuff. the fact that they flower so quick makes it alot faster to breed too! these autos have got alot of people growing who would have never attempted before due to the simplicity just give as much light as possible and keep the soil moist and feed lightly and in about 2 months you have a harvest!

Gotta say thanks to Mdanzig for Sour60! Had a grower friend that grew out some easyryder years ago and had nothing but bad things to say about autoflowers. Shut him up real quick with a fresh sample of Sour60 and now he wants some beans :tiphat:

fatcat0491

GROW REPORT:
Strain: Santa
Breeder: Flash Seeds.
Weight:42 Grams Dry
# of Plants: 2
Light:150 watt HPS with 4 Cfl 6500k's
Pots: 1 Gallon
Harvested: 9 weeks.
Light cycle: 19 / 5
When they say This is a fruity plant they don't lie, One tastes and smelled Just like concentrate Orange Juice. (mouth watering) the other smelled and tasted like VERY Sweet Mango's. Any ways Awesome smell and tasty pheno's The Height of both of these Plants were about 14" - 22" One Grew Like a Christmas tree, Lots of offshoot's, very bushy. and the other smaller one, grew With a fairly large center cola and 3 off branches just as big as the main Cola . Being Chopped Roughly 70 days. The high Is Spectacular, Made be have very deep thought's, Giggly, and Time seemed to slow down. Honestly for the price 3 dollars a seeds, cant beat the product.

Sorry no pics but they are on my camera Cant up load just yet.. but i can tell you it looks better then there advertisement photo I HIGHly recommend this Seed..

gog

Great thread guys...

A year or two in the mix here.

We should further build on this database...

-GoG-

Status
Not open for further replies.