What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
be carefull with paradise seeds vertago not all of them are auto .
took over 4 weeks to show sex and didnt flower under 18/6
sent them a email and got told to fuck off.

Guess they consider that "quality customer service". :rolleyes:

SGS

supermanlives

Veteran
wow. you auto guys are doing great/ i havent tried any yet. so sour 60 is the most potent? i am planning on trying some and want the most potent one.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
wow. you auto guys are doing great/ i havent tried any yet. so sour 60 is the most potent? i am planning on trying some and want the most potent one.

That is debatable, especially due to the many pheno's of Sour 60, but it is defiantly a good place to start. Its probaly the best AF currently available through seedboutique. Unless SGS and/or Cheesehead have been added, but last I checked they are only on seedbay. Those are all different "classes" of AF's though, so you should do best with Mdanzigs generally well-rounded gear.

WEED4ALL

hy, can anybody give me the name of auto outdoor strain for central europe. I was thinking about Automazar ... ty all

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
hy, can anybody give me the name of auto outdoor strain for central europe. I was thinking about Automazar ... ty all

I don't remember seeing any outdoor automazar grows but based on skotty's recent harvest in dwc under LED's I'd say it has some great outdoor potential. Though as you may know, the biggest issue with outdoor AF's is mold resistance, to my knowledge their isn't much documentation on these properties in an outdoor environment for this strain.

I'd say its defiantly worth a try, from what I've seen it seems that Automazar has a much longer veg period then most AF's which leads to its size and yields. Skotty ended up with a ~14oz plant in 100days seed to bud, I believe it didn't start flowering until around week 5.

If its indoor performance is any inclination of its outdoor potential by all means give it a try.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Oh, I remember that thread (or at least the edibles), I guess I didn't notice he was growing mazar.

WEED4ALL

yes i am interesting in auto mazar (dutch passion) for outdoor any user grow it outdoor ? please subscribe it thank you

Elsweeto

Royal Queen Seeds. Royal Automatics.

Royal Queen Seeds. Royal Automatics.

This has a wide range of pheno's from a single cola 10 inches high that was literally covered in trichs; I mean covered like there was no fan leaves as such just crystal everywhere. its a pity the bud on this one was so airy.
Then there is the compact brancher with rock hard golf balls this was my favourite.
next is the single cola with denser buds not so many trichs though.
and finally the big brancher this one 20+ inches with many branches and buds takes up to a week longer then the rest to finish though.

All flowered under 20/4 so autos they is.

The smoke is Indica heavy with "dank" fruity smells I don't like to say rotten but there it is; I love the smell of this stuff.
With a good cure its properly tasty.

In summary four phenos from ten seeds they all like there nutes.
potency is middle of the road but the smell and tastes are very nice, if your into bag appeal its thick indica buds (except where stated) no one will complain.

Last edited:

GF-Z

Ammm is it worth buying it for indoor ppl 99% organic grow? I have aquarium size in 100x40x50 (cm)... Height is very small, maybe i can add 10cm... wanted to run soilbed (so i need fems only strains)... Maybe some one could recommend?? I was thinking about auto white russian or lowryder2/auto crit +/auto bb... How much auto mazar can grow up??? Just new in another country, cant even talk to landlords u(living in same house) about wee and run my dreams 600w dwc ;/ with mind blasting award winning strains...... :/// So it will be stealth grow

Elsweeto

The strain in the last post grew under 400w total cfl (2x 200); for 2 weeks, before that they where in the west Irish summer outdoor (its probably the wettest in the world) for 2 weeks. I don't think they would get much bigger though. They probably grow to less then 90 cm I think. They are very nice to smoke though. Because they did not have a good start I can not give you exact details I hope this is helpful anyway.

GF-Z

So thats means, mazar is quite tall for auto strains... Maybe someone can give advise in picking up as much smaller auto as it can be??? :) Will grow using pl-l type bulbs :]
I read a lot about mazar, quite nice smoke, yeah :D

Elsweeto

I was not talking about mazarr I was talking about royal automatics. My plants grew to 60 cm they were the biggest ones.
I said 90 cm because my plants had a very bad start and I think they could get bigger if they had a better start.

labamba

Hi
I hope that is good topic for my question.
I'm looking for AF strain with purple or pink flowers. I've seen only Blueberry AF (from theoretically colourful strains) from Dutch Passion and all plant were green all their life.
Can you advise me some strains, which will be colourful without low temperature ?

Seedling

Hey mate.

You should try the Purple Mazars, amazing plants and most of them turn 100% Purple with out any cold temps. Have a look in one of my albums from my Purple Mazar grow (was called purple concord in the album i think) Also the Mossy/purple gem turn purple, SGS Pink bud is an other good one, but i havent grown that yet..

Peace.

Puffovic

Im looking for an autoflowering indica for this years outdoorgrow. Any tips? Ive been looking on Dutch Passions AutoMazar.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Auto Hindu Kush

Auto Hindu Kush

Auto Hindu Kush

So I recently finsihed a grow with some of Lowlife's Auto Hindu Kush and thought I would post a quick write up about my experience with it as there doesn't seem to be much info regarding it. Take my experience with a grain of salt though, because this was a seed run and I had limited phenos due to poor germ rates.

Seed Quality: This is one of my knocks against this strain. The seeds were of poor quality with many small immature seeds. Considering that these seeds were a bit expensive for a non-fem variety I expected big, healthy looking seeds. I only got a 60% germ rate :moon:.

Growth: The seeds that did germinate were the picture of health and grew quite vigorously. I was growing these along with Mdanzig's Sour 60 and SGS's Pinkbud. They grew larger than Pinkbud, but smaller than the Sour60. However, both other strains finished faster than the Auto Hindu. However, this was a seed run so that definately messed with the finishing times. I ended up taking everything at 10 weeks.

Harvest/Yeild: Ok. This is where the Auto Hindu shines to me. It yeilded dense little kush nuggets. It definately looked like kush. I could only imagine how sexy they would have looked with the calyx swell if I would have grown these as sinse. However, not a big yielder. I think I averaged about 7 grams per plant in 1 gallon growbags of organic soil under a 115w LED.

Aroma: While growing these did not smell at all unless I rubbed the leaf or squeezed some nug :). When rubbed you get a faint lemony/petrol odor which I loved.

Smoke: Remember that this was fully seeded bud that was picked somewhat early. With that in mind, this is some smoothe tokage. Super smoothe smoke with no expansion. Slight lemony taste on the exhale. The high is also very smoothe. No initial rush, just pure relaxation for the mind and body. Only lasts about 1.5 hrs for me though. Very good for chilling in the evening.

Breeding Material: As this was a seedrun I thought I would also share my thoughts regarding the AHK as a breeder. Out of the 3 strains I was running I chose a AHK stud to father them all. No intersex flowers (S60 :moon:) and stunk of burnt rubber/petrol. I used this stud to hit up a female OG Kush as well... WOO!!! Will update at a later date once I test results.

Autoflower: Of course it did.

Overall: I would give this strain a solid 7.5. Would rate it higher if seeds were better quality, price was cheaper, and the strain was more stable. However, I believe there are some gems lurking in this line for potential hobby breeders.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts