What's new

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImakOne

Well I'm completely new to growing and want to make my first experiences with some AFs. Which AF strain is the most potent and by the way pretty easy to grow? Please add to your recommendations how long it takes from seed, how tall it gets and what yield can i expect per plant or m2.

Thx

PS i would also like to know how many watts you would recommend for one m2...

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
all the info you request can be found in the auto forum, the same forum this thread is from.
This question has been asked a million and one times

nbk29

Ok, i have a question for the more experienced and experimented people in here....
Why is it that the boo(which everyone claims that they are trustworthy and honest) also trades seeds from sagarmatha which from what i read from all the people are not good seeds company, with their autos not being actual autoflowering..
Can anyone enlight me on this one???

Ty_Kaycha

Well I'm completely new to growing and want to make my first experiences with some AFs. Which AF strain is the most potent and by the way pretty easy to grow? Please add to your recommendations how long it takes from seed, how tall it gets and what yield can i expect per plant or m2.

Thx

PS i would also like to know how many watts you would recommend for one m2...

Sorry but coming on the forum and asking questions like this just piss people off. Recommend doing a little reading here. Most if not all of the info you seek is here. Just going to take a bit of reading. Once you have a better idea what you want to try and do, then ask questions for clarifications.

Also note some of what you ask is subjective. One person's grow of a strain might not be as potent as another. And as far as I know none of the AF breeders have actually had their product tested to find out the potency.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Sorry but coming on the forum and asking questions like this just piss people off. Recommend doing a little reading here. Most if not all of the info you seek is here. Just going to take a bit of reading. Once you have a better idea what you want to try and do, then ask questions for clarifications.

Also note some of what you ask is subjective. One person's grow of a strain might not be as potent as another. And as far as I know none of the AF breeders have actually had their product tested to find out the potency.

Thankyou sir... took the words right out of my mouth K++

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buyer's Guide should say Buyer Beware. A/f's = waste of time and space. Unless you use them to test if pollen is still viable. Trading potency for a/f trait isn't worth it!

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Buyer's Guide should say Buyer Beware. A/f's = waste of time and space. Unless you use them to test if pollen is still viable. Trading potency for a/f trait isn't worth it!

p.............lease.... know what you are taking about b4 spreading the dribble that so easily leaks from your lips.. :laughing:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.............lease.... know what you are taking about b4 spreading the dribble that so easily leaks from your lips.. :laughing:

Xcuse me? Voicing an opinion, based on MY experience. Tried several a/f's and they all sucked. 600 watts for 18" plants isn't efficient.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Xcuse me? Voicing an opinion, based on MY experience. Tried several a/f's and they all sucked. 600 watts for 18" plants isn't efficient.

maybe you should reserach your strains a bit more before buying them and maybe you might have better luck ;)

dont get me wrong there are some not worthy strains out there but you wanna try and stick with the elite strains imho

if you want i can recommened some good strains to try out and hopefully sway your opinion on whats good and whats bad and give you a different outlook to autos

if i hadnt of grown the mi5 as my 2nd auto flower plant i dont think i would of bothered with them, its amazing how just 1 grow can change your whole perception on something :)

thanks for dropping in :thank you:

peace

shroomyshroom

Veteran

sorry for jumping the gun.

Id deff put that down to grower error, Autos cant be grown like a normal mj plant. There is many threads in this forum of ppls diff techs to get the best out of there autos and ppl are pull close to 1.5 - 2 ounces from a single plant.. bare in mind these are autos that still need to taken to the next level... grown with 1000w and with co2 the sky is the limit... keep your eyes pealed ill be doing a grow with 1000w HPS and co2 in a few months once i get my new place i am aiming and think it is very doable to get 3 - 5 ounces of 1 plant.. the seeds will be cheese heads autos as he was able to get 4 ounces of a few of his plants with 600w and no co2.

nbk29

sorry..no match.....i went through 3 different seed banks and couldnt find it.
I have some autos from sgrmatha..Anyone knows if they are what they say..???????????
i have ak48, and doubledieselryder.

L

lowrydergrower

he is right here on icmag his thread is stickied in this forum at the top :)

nbk29

hey uptosumpn, i read ur comment on seedbay. i am wondering how stealthy is their packaging...can u please enlighten me??? i also just registered for them seeds... :)

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey uptosumpn, i read ur comment on seedbay. i am wondering how stealthy is their packaging...can u please enlighten me??? i also just registered for them seeds... :)

Please DO NOT openly discuss shipping procedures.

S_a_H

Status
Not open for further replies.