What's new

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendo

I grew out 2 sour 60's so far....one weighed in at 63g's and the other was 72-73g's...harvested on day 62.
I've grown many different auto's by many different breeders and so far hands down sour60 is by far the best in yield potency and bag appeal....IMO.

What soil/nute regimen did you use? Was it organic?

DIRT DIGGLER

What soil/nute regimen did you use? Was it organic?

Here's one of my previous posts...saves me having to retype everything.

I grow in an organic coco mix,planted directly into 3 gallon pots,
600w HPS{75 watts a square foot)24/0..I also use technaflora's puravida,liquid karma,magical through out the grow and hygrozyme for the first few weeks..all the auto's I've grown so far have weighed in between 40 and 70g's dry, no less...when I can locate my camera I'll post a few pics.
picture.php
picture.php

i have had short stuff# 1 freebies as well and no problems, they were much like lowlifes auto kush which i had grown out previously

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Just loving my PakistaniRyders from WoS. A week from harvest and the smell is awesome and the resin coat something of a beauty.
I´m most impressed with my super-autos from flashseeds. I got Annapurna, NirvanaSky and Number1 and i cant choose the faster,healthier or bigger. They all look superb.
Let´s hope the smoke suits my needs, because growing those as been great until now.
Peace and Light

NHMI

I did some snowryder and they looked great til some nute issue, they tasted awful, but not sure if whatever started killing em was to blame. La Divas are awesome, they taste amazing, RRF was good too....and the short mix was decent...idk what the issue with this second batch is, the leaves are all yellow and they are stunted...yet my onyx are in the same soil doing great and my dinafem fruit auto and "fast bud" is going well but they are taking way longer then advertised...so I am going back to regular plants I think. I crosse RRF and snowryder and RRF x La Diva and so far none of the seeds are working unless I cut the shell off and there is a blunt root that doesn't develop...a couple are growing but slower and 2 good ones turned out to be males, so I seeded some more so hopefully I will get some good seeds this time...I am anxious to see the 1024 fem and citral skunk, but they are in their 1st week of flower so it will be a while...

the END

....and the short mix was decent...

I crossed RRF and snowryder and RRF x La Diva and so far none of the seeds are working unless I cut the shell off and there is a blunt root that doesn't develop...
I picked up short stuff short mix and out of 20 seeds I know have 2, that's hoping the runt will pull through. Had a similar issue where i could get the seeds to crack, but not fully, or id have to try and grack it open for them, and then the small tap root would just not grow nad eventually go gooey and die. 1 promising plant so far and a runt so atleast i got my fingers crossed for them....

gsmoked

nice pic dirt loving the size im looiking for some feminised sour 60 autos can only fin one site tht sells them and there regs im from uk too :)

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
nice pic dirt loving the size im looiking for some feminised sour 60 autos can only fin one site tht sells them and there regs im from uk too :)

Just get the regs from the boo, then make your own femmed seeds. I wouldn't trust them from any other site, especially femmed. Your first run of a new strain should always be a seed run, after that you can make femmed seeds of the pheno's you like.

C

cyber echo

^^True.

Never buy a strain from a site not endorsed by the strain breeder. MDanzig only allows seedboutique to sell his strains now.

gsmoked

help

help

yo man week 7 thinking they need more than ten weeks what you think got some height issues plant 4 foot tall lol cnt move lights any higher as easy rollers top of tent , only one is 4 foot other is three and other 2 bit smaller :) under 24/7 light thinking they need more than 3 weeks as 10 week from seeed to bud:thank you:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
that auto bluberry has stretched to fuk the buds are gonna be shit on that plant :( you can see the leaves are praying which means they wanna be closer to the light.

you need to get that light closer to the plant other wise the will just keep stretching and you buds will suffer

just my opinion

peace

gsmoked

The leaves are curling because i have had heat problems ! dnt think it wants to get any closer to a 300 watt light its as close as its going to get buddy , and the buds are looking fine to me there covered it crystals and starting to produce orange hairs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts