What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

tricepa79

Hi tricepa79, is the pictured plant Auto Zamaldelica or Auto Zam x Banana? If the plant is Auto Zamaldelica I am curious about if you have worked with the seeds you have made?

Hi tricepa79, is the pictured plant Auto Zamaldelica or Auto Zam x Banana? If the plant is Auto Zamaldelica I am curious about if you have worked with the seeds you have made?
pic of the tall pheno is autozam X autozam pollen
pic of the short pheno is autozam

tricepa79

salut,
Un autre autozam x autozam (pollen de banane)
IMG_20220807_152133_BURST20.jpg
IMG_20220807_152546.jpg
IMG_20220807_152510.jpg

paisajedehierba

no, it's pollen from a few bananas taken from buds 1 autozam at the end of re-flowering.
Sorry for my bad english.
PEACE AND GROW

no, it's pollen from a few bananas taken from buds 1 autozam at the end of re-flowering.
Sorry for my bad english.
PEACE AND GROW
Hi tricepa79,
... I am slow on the uptake. My english isn´t good to. Your Auto Zam plants are looking really good. Good luck with them!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to Icmag dilettante Glad you are satisfied with the quality and energetic effects of your Auto Zamaldelica, next year more! ;)

Love the way that cola looks :love: on 20th August and finishing in Sweden Chemimbalance
Really good looking, resinous pheno! I bet hits strong.

wuluz sorry to hear it .... for some reason i cannot see your pictures. Am i the only one ?

bibi40

Welcome to Icmag dilettante Glad you are satisfied with the quality and energetic effects of your Auto Zamaldelica, next year more! ;)

Love the way that cola looks :love: on 20th August and finishing in Sweden Chemimbalance
Really good looking, resinous pheno! I bet hits strong.

wuluz sorry to hear it .... for some reason i cannot see your pictures. Am i the only one ?
can' t see them aswell ...
:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Now i can see them @wuluz :) really nice to see the fasciation, first time i see it in Auto Zamaldelica!
Such colorful Auto Zam phenos usually have really complex and appealing fruity terpenes and lovely warm bright and uplifting effects.

Good luck with yours @Dentex ;)

Consolidated

Lovely plant @wuluz
Is it under light or under the sun?
I have a auto jam now, which is very similar to yours, but much more stretched and with branches... it is now 37 days old, and it started blooming exactly on the 30th day....
The leaves were originally the same as yours, but now they are much narrower.
I think I have a photo of her at 25 days...