What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

Theorganicguy

With an intense tropical lavender aroma and chemical anise notes, this genetic presents itself with a landrace look along a hashplant-like resin coverage, probably inherited from NL. Terpenes are on the aggressive side of Nature. I had to sneeze multiple times while trimming her and even felt slightly ebrious while getting up from my chair after two hours of scissoring.

I haven't tried it yet, since fresh genetics tend to give me a bit of tachycardia, but a friend of mine did and described it as "a concert of thousand drawers all opening and closing themselves at the same time", which make me suppose it's going to be quite stimulant for my wetware. Around 20g of very resinous trim are going to be dried and aged while waiting for the next cold Winter nights and be dry sifted for hash.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8158.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	17948137

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8149.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	17948138

libre

Alrededor de 2 meses mas tarde una nota de cata,fumada en pipa y en porro liado, mas tarde llenare un vaporizador

Pasas, tamarindo,melón floral jabón magno floral, jabón frutal (del que venden en forma de frutas ) cierto olor cítrico con predominio hacia la piña , brandy pacharán o endrinas en la oscuridad o con baja luz es como si creara una burbuja alrededor tuya en la que te sientes y la sientes pero no te encierra sientes la energía y el sonido y el fluir de cada cosa que te rodea estas algo aturdido pero con una lucidez y una conexión que te da seguridad, con luces aturdidora y energética a la vez, se siente esa energía pero el sentido de la vision entorpece algo esa sensación energética, creo que la provare en un par de sesiones de meditación, aun que prefiero meditar sin fumar, siempre es bueno incluso fumado hehehe, personalmente me hostiga fumar demasiado de ella, pero puedo fumar 1 gr de ella antes de pasar a otra, buen hachis

Es curioso el olor a Lavender fenotipo barón dandy, en mi caso deja un aroma muy complejo no dulce de flor que no reconozco, el año pasado tuve ese fenotipo de una semilla a granel preciosos tonos comparare las fotos en cuanto saque tiempo. Pero hace unos 9 años conseguí otro fenotipo que superaba por mucho en sabor y concentración de ese olor en concreto, en esta se podía reconocer a unos 10 días de el corte, el cual se intensifico en el secado y siendo mas difícil de notar en este punto de la cosecha, pero sigue estando presente ciertos matices

About 2 months later a tasting note, smoked in a pipe and rolled joint, later I will fill a vaporizer

Raisins, tamarind, floral melon, magno floral soap, fruit soap (which they sell in the form of fruits) a certain citrus smell with a predominance towards pineapple, pacharán brandy or sloes in the dark or in low light it is as if it creates a bubble around you in the one that you feel and feel it but does not enclose you, you feel the energy and the sound and the flow of everything that surrounds you, you are somewhat dazed but with a lucidity and a connection that gives you security, with lights that are stunning and energetic at the same time, you feel that energy but the sense of vision somewhat dulls that energetic sensation, I think I will try it in a couple of meditation sessions, even though I prefer to meditate without smoking, it is always good even smoked hehehe, personally it harasses me to smoke too much of it, but I can smoke 1 gr of it before moving on to another, good hash

The smell of Lavender baron dandy phenotype is curious, in my case it leaves a very complex not sweet flower aroma that I do not recognize, last year I had that phenotype of a seed in bulk, beautiful tones, I will compare the photos as soon as I take time. But about 9 years ago I got another phenotype that far exceeded in flavor and concentration of that particular smell, in this one you could recognize about 10 days after the cut, which intensified during drying and being more difficult to notice in this harvest point, but certain nuances are still present

Attachments

• photo2059654.jpg
    photo2059654.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 152
  • photo2059651.jpg
    photo2059651.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 134
  • photo2059650.jpg
    photo2059650.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 150
  • photo2059658.jpg
    photo2059658.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 188
  • photo2073467.jpg
    photo2073467.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 159
  • photo2073466.jpg
    photo2073466.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 149
  • photo2073468.jpg
    photo2073468.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 143
  • photo2073469.jpg
    photo2073469.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 136
  • photo2073470.jpg
    photo2073470.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 147
  • photo2073471.jpg
    photo2073471.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 149
  • photo2073472.jpg
    photo2073472.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 148
  • photo2073473.jpg
    photo2073473.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 160

angelhead

Alrededor de 2 meses mas tarde una nota de cata,fumada en pipa y en porro liado, mas tarde llenare un vaporizador

Pasas, tamarindo,melón floral jabón magno floral, jabón frutal (del que venden en forma de frutas ) cierto olor cítrico con predominio hacia la piña , brandy pacharán o endrinas en la oscuridad o con baja luz es como si creara una burbuja alrededor tuya en la que te sientes y la sientes pero no te encierra sientes la energía y el sonido y el fluir de cada cosa que te rodea estas algo aturdido pero con una lucidez y una conexión que te da seguridad, con luces aturdidora y energética a la vez, se siente esa energía pero el sentido de la vision entorpece algo esa sensación energética, creo que la provare en un par de sesiones de meditación, aun que prefiero meditar sin fumar, siempre es bueno incluso fumado hehehe, personalmente me hostiga fumar demasiado de ella, pero puedo fumar 1 gr de ella antes de pasar a otra, buen hachis

Es curioso el olor a Lavender fenotipo barón dandy, en mi caso deja un aroma muy complejo no dulce de flor que no reconozco, el año pasado tuve ese fenotipo de una semilla a granel preciosos tonos comparare las fotos en cuanto saque tiempo. Pero hace unos 9 años conseguí otro fenotipo que superaba por mucho en sabor y concentración de ese olor en concreto, en esta se podía reconocer a unos 10 días de el corte, el cual se intensifico en el secado y siendo mas difícil de notar en este punto de la cosecha, pero sigue estando presente ciertos matices

About 2 months later a tasting note, smoked in a pipe and rolled joint, later I will fill a vaporizer

Raisins, tamarind, floral melon, magno floral soap, fruit soap (which they sell in the form of fruits) a certain citrus smell with a predominance towards pineapple, pacharán brandy or sloes in the dark or in low light it is as if it creates a bubble around you in the one that you feel and feel it but does not enclose you, you feel the energy and the sound and the flow of everything that surrounds you, you are somewhat dazed but with a lucidity and a connection that gives you security, with lights that are stunning and energetic at the same time, you feel that energy but the sense of vision somewhat dulls that energetic sensation, I think I will try it in a couple of meditation sessions, even though I prefer to meditate without smoking, it is always good even smoked hehehe, personally it harasses me to smoke too much of it, but I can smoke 1 gr of it before moving on to another, good hash

The smell of Lavender baron dandy phenotype is curious, in my case it leaves a very complex not sweet flower aroma that I do not recognize, last year I had that phenotype of a seed in bulk, beautiful tones, I will compare the photos as soon as I take time. But about 9 years ago I got another phenotype that far exceeded in flavor and concentration of that particular smell, in this one you could recognize about 10 days after the cut, which intensified during drying and being more difficult to notice in this harvest point, but certain nuances are still present

What a fantastic write-up! Thank you

angelhead

This is my first time growing the Auto Zamal. I was so excited to get this one going. Mine may be the smallest one here yet, no more than a foot tall! Not as a joke or gimmick, but out of intentional necessity - I live in a tiny apartment in a prohibition country, so unfortunately I have to deal with rather extreme and suboptimal conditions. I don't have space for a tent, so I'll let your imagination do the work for where this plant lives.

Here she is at day 60 since sprout. She was topped around day 14, leaving her with 3 nodes. After that I did a bit of LST to spread out the 6 branches as evenly as I could.

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpg

She has been a joy to grow and extremely vigorous. There is some chlorosis/necrosis from a period in which I struggled to balance light and feeding inputs, but she has been happy and settled ever since. She is much bigger than the other autos I'm growing, and developing much more rapidly. She is currently putting out a sharp, spicy, fruity scent, both pleasant and pungent.

I'm honoured to be growing this one!

rolandomota

Nl auto was the wrong auto to use in my mind to create the auto ace lines because of the low thc that the auto seems to breed for while locking in auto genes even a cross to zam elite produces the same % thc 10 to 16 after its made auto because nl auto is like that auto and low to medium thc....thats just my opinion and observation

Amynamous

Nl auto was the wrong auto to use in my mind to create the auto ace lines because of the low thc that the auto seems to breed for while locking in auto genes even a cross to zam elite produces the same % thc 10 to 16 after its made auto because nl auto is like that auto and low to medium thc....thats just my opinion and observation

I believe that 10-16% thc levels are the historical average, and I would not consider that level to be low. I have had a considerable amount of dispensary weed that has “tested” in the mid 20’s for thc, and find the effects to be quite comparable to the 10-16% thc autos i have grown. It wasn’t that long ago that northern lights was considered the “strongest weed” available: KC Brains Northern Lights bills itself “The strongest variety in the world with a nice sweet taste.” Seems like a good choice to me.
Then it’s mixed with Malawi, which is no slouch in the thc department. Then they mix that with Zam. Seems like a pretty sweet combo. I wish i could get that here in the US.

angelhead

This is my first time growing the Auto Zamal. I was so excited to get this one going. Mine may be the smallest one here yet, no more than a foot tall! Not as a joke or gimmick, but out of intentional necessity - I live in a tiny apartment in a prohibition country, so unfortunately I have to deal with rather extreme and suboptimal conditions. I don't have space for a tent, so I'll let your imagination do the work for where this plant lives.

Here she is at day 60 since sprout. She was topped around day 14, leaving her with 3 nodes. After that I did a bit of LST to spread out the 6 branches as evenly as I could.

She has been a joy to grow and extremely vigorous. There is some chlorosis/necrosis from a period in which I struggled to balance light and feeding inputs, but she has been happy and settled ever since. She is much bigger than the other autos I'm growing, and developing much more rapidly. She is currently putting out a sharp, spicy, fruity scent, both pleasant and pungent.

I'm honoured to be growing this one!

A follow-up, day 88 since breaking ground - she's very close now!

IMG_2587.jpeg

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2588.jpeg

IMG_2590.jpeg

IMG_2591.jpeg

As you can see, she's been constantly pushing out new bracts and stigma, but the older bracts are just starting their ambers now.

Unfortunately I had to take one top down due to botyritis last week. I've been keeping a very close eye on the rest and all seems good!

I also managed to vape a sample from the larfy lowers, and SHEEEEEEESH! This thing is strong AND flavourful.

I don't have many words for the effects yet - needs more repetition - but it is a very special head buzz.

Flavour-wise, the sample was quite meaty with some floral/fruity overtones.

Thank you so much for this work, dubi!

Theorganicguy

Auto Zamaldelica does fair justice to the photo version. ZMD contributes with anise and synthetic banana notes, intense resin coverage and some pronounced focusing effects perfect to stimulate your train of thoughts, awake your awareness and set off for creative activities. Taste tends more to the NL side, with lots of lavender and fresh herbal touches along some body heaviness at the finishing post. All in all, I think this hybrid definitely has some immense potential and I’m sure a more NLD pheno could capture even more Zamal vibes. Definitely gained a place in my garden for next year!

ZMD 1.jpg
ZMD 2.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello friends,
I started the greenhouse grow season with China Yunnan and Lebanese Ace genetics as my goal.

A friend had some Phitsanulok Thai x Ogers Kush that I was going to reproduce. The germination was hindered to say the least. I decided to go with another strain.
I dug the my genetics library and came across my Auto Zamaldelica seeds. So I placed 8 seeds in wet paper towels yesterday. They're ready to go into 35 and 45 gallon grow bags in the morning.

These are only a week behind the other seedlings, but that works out better. I wanted to run later than I did a couple years ago. They will finish properly and I'll see if cooler temperatures influences the phenotypic expressions.

I will put up some pictures here. I'm doing a teaching thread in the Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Sciene forum. My thread is called

Making Marijuana Great Again.
Please stop by and visit.
Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sorry friends, another thread i completely missed out to catch up 😑 😱 please, accept my apologies.

@libre what a wonderful 2021 outdoor season you did with all the different ACE genetics :respect: i'm really impressed with your gardening skills and also with your talent to describe terpenes profiles and effects so truly inspired and in such detailed and accurate way, really touching. Thank you very much also for all the amazing grow diaries and smoke reports you have shared with us in this room. A pleasure to hear you are pleased with the Auto Zamaldelica quality of terpenes and effects too ... its effects can be really strong, long lasting and sativa in character for an auto, isn't ? ;) I love your description of the effect: energetic, yet makes you confortable and connected with surroundings, and after an hour or so, when most would expect start to go down, then it can become quite trippy heheheh

Btw, hope you are doing well, haven't see you around for months.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A follow-up, day 88 since breaking ground - she's very close now!

View attachment 18018774

View attachment 18018777

As you can see, she's been constantly pushing out new bracts and stigma, but the older bracts are just starting their ambers now.

Unfortunately I had to take one top down due to botyritis last week. I've been keeping a very close eye on the rest and all seems good!

I also managed to vape a sample from the larfy lowers, and SHEEEEEEESH! This thing is strong AND flavourful.

I don't have many words for the effects yet - needs more repetition - but it is a very special head buzz.

Flavour-wise, the sample was quite meaty with some floral/fruity overtones.

Thank you so much for this work, dubi!

Welcome @angelhead and thanks to you for supporting our work and giving a try to our auto Zamaldelica.
What a cutie mini sativa you grew in the balcony :love: glad you are pleased with the experience and finished product, looks wonderful from here and a pheno i for sure would enjoy a lot.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Developing some great terpenes and smokes very well. Nice daytime herb with great floral smells and rich exotic fruity terpenes makes for a very pleasing a relatively potent draw of herb especially appreciloved as grown at 61 degrees North outdoors. Big up Dubi and All at Ace Seeds. Beautiful plants and blessed vibes always. Happy Growing!

thanks friend @ULMW :rasta: happy to see you had a successful Auto Zamaldelica harvest so up north.
Feels good to harvest such aromatic, potent and sativa leaning buds at 61º latitude!
Hope you are having a great springtime!

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
HEy, just popped in to say - a had a couple of autozamadelicas this year. I planted them a little bit too early so the late spring cold weather stunned their growth and they were really small. But what a lovely smoke they are. I'm ussualy not an auto fan but these girls are wonderful. I'll definately plant them next year but later in the season. They are too good to be fooling around and making mistakes.

Hi @skoviik glad you enjoyed the smoke despite they coun't grow much! ☺️ It's very important to sow the autoflowering seeds with good weather (strong sun, warm temps and not so short days, check forecast for upcoming 2 weeks!) and in not so small pots to try to maximize their growth in their first (and only) 20-30 days of growth. In good conditions, Auto Zamaldelica can easily grow taller than 1 meter, in perfect conditions 1,5 meters or so. Are you growing some this year ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much also for your feedback @Theorganicguy Glad you recognized the signature Zamaldelica elite terpenes and effects in the autoflowering version :D
Those yummy outdoor organic buds speak by themselves :smoke:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello friends,
I started the greenhouse grow season with China Yunnan and Lebanese Ace genetics as my goal.

A friend had some Phitsanulok Thai x Ogers Kush that I was going to reproduce. The germination was hindered to say the least. I decided to go with another strain.
I dug the my genetics library and came across my Auto Zamaldelica seeds. So I placed 8 seeds in wet paper towels yesterday. They're ready to go into 35 and 45 gallon grow bags in the morning.

These are only a week behind the other seedlings, but that works out better. I wanted to run later than I did a couple years ago. They will finish properly and I'll see if cooler temperatures influences the phenotypic expressions.

I will put up some pictures here. I'm doing a teaching thread in the Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Sciene forum. My thread is called

Making Marijuana Great Again.
Please stop by and visit.
Peace farmerlion

Oh yeah @farmerlion :cool:(y) so the goal this year at your greenhouse will be ACE China Yunnan and Lebanese ?
Thanks for including Auto Zamaldelica too, i remember you were the first person to test Auto Zamaldelica in a greenhouse same year it was released (2020), and with great results!
Hope the family is doing well. All the best for this season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @rolandomota The lab results posted on the strain description were from samples that certainly were grown only up to 60-70 % of their potential. In perfect conditions, many Auto Zamaldelicas would surpass 20 % THC, i'm sure future cannabinoid analyses of the strain will confirm it. I prefer to be more conservative and wait till future analyses proof contents are higher than the opposite.

Anyway, pay attention to independent smoke reports. Since it was released many different growers have been more than pleased with the potency and quality of their Auto Zamaldelica plants (both F3 and F4 releases).

When it was released, i clearly state on the strain description that Auto Zamaldelica honors Zamaldelica photoperiodic version (and especifically to F1 elite mother), in her type of terpenes, effects, resins and overall character. And if i clearly state it's strong, then it's not weak.

@Amynamous is quite right, there are plenty of hybrids testing over 20 % THC with flat, boring, short lived and intoxicating effects, while there are also great traditional sativas of very potent, long lasting and fantastic effects that test around 15 % THC (like most high quality landraces do: Thais, Central Americans, etc ...), so for cannabis effect: is all about a good amount of cannabinoids (and in their correct ratios) ? Yes, of course, but entouraged by the (right) terpenes, and in case of Zamadelica elite hybrids, terpenes are all over the place, making the experience much more complex, refined and pleasant.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thank you dubi for your gracious kind words. Looking back I'm so thankful that the Hmong Hilltribe Thai aka Phitsanulok Thai x Ogers Kush didn't germinate properly. Your Auto Zamaldelica already have considerable lab testing of cannabinoids. This will help dramatically for the tests I'm working on this season.
My goals are always to improve cannabis growing environments. With my Fungal Repositories I believe I have achieved that goal at the highest level now. Then I was left to figure out can a person make the plant better for medical purposes without crossing the fatal boundary of genetically modified seeds?

That answer might be a big ole HELL YAH!!! I'll explain, while researching Psilocybin Cubensis mushrooms 🍄 In one of the approximately 60 studies I read through, one scientist proved that (Dark Septate Endophytes) of the mycelium communicate with the Exudates in the Rhizosphere. Believed to provide nutrients and bacterial protection for certain types of trees.

That's where his studies stopped. He didn't pursue what other plants dark septate endophytes communicated with. Being the curious fu**er that I am, almost pissing myself with anticipated wonder!

*!!! Do dark septate endophytes communicate with cannabis *!!??? I gotta know.

So in 2 bags I created very large 6"w x 9"l x 3" deep repositories buried 1" under the surface and a deeper vertical repository that I also filled with substrate that was heavily impregnated with mycelium.

Then I planted the germinated Auto Zamaldelica seeds this morning. I will be able to compare samples tested with the information that dubi already has for this strain. Seeing if any chemical compounds were transferred through the mycelium and the exudates. The medical potential for so many types of therapy could be staggering. What cannabinoids are influenced? What chemical compounds are newly formed? Do the psychoactive compounds of the mushrooms 🍄 get transferred into the trichomes? Do cannabinoids get transferred into the mycelium? That I'm not going to be testing for at this time.

I can't legally test anything in my state. I will have to find another facility to work through.
20220607_081905.jpg
20220607_081916.jpg

Both of these 35 gallon grow bags have the shoebox size horizontal repositories. With the larger vertical repositories that were filled with the mycelium substrate in the keg cups.
20220607_084431.jpg

This is an Ogers Kush (Oregon Kid) early mid 80's. A dear friend of mine hooked me up with this beautiful seedling she started. She also gave me 4 Chocolope and 1 Thai x White Widow that I have going this season. Her skillsets with cannabis are legendary, the one and only Nannymouse.

So this is the agenda for 2022. I will add picks here as well, but the in depth information will be in my thread Making Marijuana Great Again. Dubi, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to work with this strain and the cataloged information that you already have. I spend almost as much time praying for this project to truly benefit medical patients as I do studying to improve my growing environment and skillsets.

I hope that you find this grow interesting. I thank you all for taking the time to read this post.
Peace farmerlion

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Auto Zamaldelica is such a favorite. I do have future plans for AZ x AZhybrids...including those crossed with Purple Satellite, and ZacatecasTribute that fl shared out. But, the chocolates would come first!

@farmerlion, you need to stop bragging me up as legendary grower. The dozen or so peoples that have known me from online, are probably laughing their butts off, cuz there are no legendary grows from me. And they probably remember the story of one that i did in a dirt basement, years ago, just stapled a tarp up for a grow tent, set a crockpot in there for heat, and set shop lights on a wire shelf...and no photos EVER, so you know it really didn't happen. (or so they say) I'm just a houseplant killer, extraordinaire. Bless you, tho.

Stdane

Ace Seeds can be proud of the 2 auto's Zamaldelica and Malawi x NL, I love them, especially the Zamal, great smell, taste and high, Second year I'm running them along with selfies from last year, exciting to see the difference if any.

Theorganicguy