What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto mazar in dwc + l.e.d

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is a monster auto's i ever see buddy, sure you do veri nice job...inspirational is not an option here..dudeee thanks a lot for share!!!!

k+
big+
rep+..what i can give you more...just thanks!!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 67 from seed

dont worry guys i havent bailed

the mazar has now stopped stretching and gone into bud production, im just into the bud formation stage of the grow and still have about 4 more weeks left, this seems like the longest grow ever

her ec is .9 and ph 6.0 if i push her any harder she doesnt like it so im trying to keep her happy, her smell is very cheese like and you can smell the skunk but she also has like a lavender smell mixed in which is really nice

she is also dropping lots of leaves which should make less trimming come harvest time

in the future i think im gonna be scrogging my autos due to the size they get and the space i have, ive not seen many people taking this route especially in hydro so it should be fun

if she keeps budding up at this pace i will get a nice harvest ;)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrogerman

Veteran
ffs man, thats hell of a thing, didnt think you'd run out of head room like that, mad as, beast of a plant! smell sounds nice!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Very nice.

How are you planning on doing sog with hydro, I don't think I've ever seen a good sog AF grow done in what I assume will be another DWC setup.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
not sog mate but scrog, the size the plants get to it should be easy enough to train them to a screen and once they start their pre-flower stretch i can weave them in and out of the holes untill im happy with the size of the buds i wanna produce , my plan is to run auto mazar again next round because she has quite a nice veg period so i should be able to fill the screen

im hoping the guy who posted above you will give me some hints and tips on how to go about business as he has helped me loads in the past and he knows his stuff when it comes to scrogging

ive also got a brand new l.e.d light which uses 3 watt diodes as oppose to the 1 watt that im using at the minute, its a 189 pro x-lens so it should be intresting to see what it brings to the table

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
what model do you have?

if you mean what panel am i using at the minute its a 345 penertrator 1 watt diodes that was released in 2009 over 3 years ago, ive had some nice results with it from growing autos and i still dont think ive got the best out of that panel yet

ive now opted for the brand new x-lens 189x as it uses 3 watt diodes and my future plans are to grow with a scrog and hydro, im expecting to see well over 1 gram per watt in the future coming from my grows and using autos ;)

i have seen someone else on here doing a scrog grow in soil using a hydrogrow panel and he pulled 1g per watt so i know its easily achievable with hydro and and scrogging

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
thanks...

i'm sure you will do well with your scrog, good luck !!! :tiphat:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
not sog mate but scrog, the size the plants get to it should be easy enough to train them to a screen and once they start their pre-flower stretch i can weave them in and out of the holes untill im happy with the size of the buds i wanna produce , my plan is to run auto mazar again next round because she has quite a nice veg period so i should be able to fill the screen

im hoping the guy who posted above you will give me some hints and tips on how to go about business as he has helped me loads in the past and he knows his stuff when it comes to scrogging

ive also got a brand new l.e.d light which uses 3 watt diodes as oppose to the 1 watt that im using at the minute, its a 189 pro x-lens so it should be intresting to see what it brings to the table

Cool, I questioned myself and was about to say scrog but I thought it said sog, guess I should have checked the post. Anyway, that makes more sense, I guess you'll just be running one or two in the 5gal buckets then training them; seems like that would make some massive plants using the mazar. I can't imagine what this plant would be if it had some training and maybe an 18/6 schedule. Really looking forward to that run, its making me reconsider coco for my next cab.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 72 from seed

ec .9 ph 6.0, this girls taking forever to finish but im in it till the end ;)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GP73LPC

Veteran
what do you think, another couple of weeks or so ???

looking good... :good:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
what do you think, another couple of weeks or so ???

looking good... :good:

im only just at the start of bud formation

at least another 3-4 weeks yet i i aint in no rush im gonna let her go till around the 100 day mark seed to weed which puts her on par with the super autos , not what i wanted but hey ho,it should see me right for my christmas smoke though :)

GP73LPC

Veteran
i didn't know how much this strain bulked up or not. it does look like it can use another month since you mention it.

i'm with you, stick it out til she bulks up and those trichromes mature to where you like em.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Skotty,

You are the hydro autoflower master! Have you plugged in the new hgl unit yet? I am curious as to how much more quiet the new fans are. I have the older 126w model and the hum of those fans annoys me more than my 4in exhaust fan. Also, can you tell a difference in light intensity with xlens?

DD

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Skotty,

You are the hydro autoflower master! Have you plugged in the new hgl unit yet? I am curious as to how much more quiet the new fans are. I have the older 126w model and the hum of those fans annoys me more than my 4in exhaust fan. Also, can you tell a difference in light intensity with xlens?

DD

yeah i hooked it up today as i was getting loads of people asking what the noise was like so i gave it a go and i have to say that it is indeed louder than my 345 watt penertrator, i think its purely because of the uprated fans inside the unit which is a slight let down

as for brightness it certainly lights up the grow space but id really need to see the results of the panel being used for a complete grow from seed to weed

i only have the space for the 1 light in my grow room at the minute but in my next grow i wanna run both panels on a flip flop timer and it will give me much better coverage and hopefully my results will follow

if you grow with 2 panels on a flip flop timer and only use 1 at a time is your gram per watt still counted as only 300 watts??

Desert Dan

Veteran
That sucks about the fans... I was under the impression that they were supposed to be quieter than the old version. Flip flop would be cool. Are you planning on a tent upgrade?

DD

J

joejusttyped

Nice skotty.

You think about making some kind of a DIY modular scrog that attaches to your dwc bucket so you can move your girl(s) around? O_O

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 79 from seed

the mazar is coming along nicely and i still have about 3-4 weeks left untill harvest, her feed is constant @ .9ec and ph 6.0

she is eating/drinking around 3 ltrs a day so im having to top her res backup quite regulary

you definatly need a carbon filter when growing this strain as she does smell quite pungent

her is where im currently at, id say im mid way through flower formation so ive still got weight gain and maturation to come, im just trying to keep her happy and hopefully she will pay me in kind ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts