What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto mazar in dwc + l.e.d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 29 from seed

both plants have now started to show pistils so fingers crossed they are now going into flowering mode

the ec is .9 and the ph is 5.9, both plants stand at 40cm tall

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Nice job skotty :yes:
I'm pretty confident they're true autos cause auto-mazar is well known for being breeded from other people and probably ripped off by DP ;)

GL

=K

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers for the comments everyone its appreciated, hey mitch i did have a look @ m8's mazar and have to say it does look nice and leaning a lot towards a sativa side of things but mine are way more heavy indica and bushy as you can see in my latest update

day 32 from

houston we have a problem.....

these plants are monsterous and have began to outgrow my space 1m20 x 90 x 1m80 unfecking believable i dont think ive ever had plants that have got this big and bushy and not hit full flower yet, the worst is they havent even finished growing yet because ive got no staggered internode growth which is always a dead give away phew

1 of the plants stands at 50 cm tall and the other is 46cm tall, a lot of people may think thats not that big but im more conserned with the width lol, i know both of them are gonna get taller but if they keep spreading out something is gonna have to give

the buckets are .8 and .9 ec nothing to major going on with their feed but im gonna switch the bigger plant over to bloom feed today

the other plant still hasnt really kicked into stretch mode yet which is very scary, whislt she does have some pre flowers she isnt throwing them out like her sister and is noway growing as quick which in a way is a good thing but also a pre cursor to what is gonna happen shortly

heres a few pics of the state of play,te fan leaves are bigger than my hand

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
dutch passion autos=trash, i had back to back autos from them that didnt auto, fuck dutch passion in the ass

cheers for the comments mate its appreciated, while i was inclined to think the same earler on in the grow im now in a different postion,both plants have kicked out pistils and one is throwing them out more than the other, she is also growing at fast rate which is also a sign of the pre flower stretch

if you have a look around the net for auto mazar grows you will see that a lot of peoples plants didnt kick into flower untill around day 25-35 so im well on track with these, i also think the amount of light does contribute a lot to sexing, if i was growing these on 18/6 they may well of flowered earlier but im growing on 20/4 which has made them veg longer than expected and prolonged the flowering time, im even thinking fo dropping the light schedule to 18/6 although that might be to little to late because the worst has been done, dp say these plants excell under 20/4 which is very true as you can see the size of my girls but growing them on 18/6 may have given me a different outcome

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've found my AF's sex earlier on 18/6 and so also finish the sprout to harvest cycle earlier too. If it makes a difference in soil, that will only be amplified in DWC i'm sure.

Maybe ditch one, and start training the other now if neccesary?

After seeing this happen to you before? How about trying a DWC AF SCROG next time, could be a good solution

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers mitch but its the rate of growth in hydro that kills me its incredible, you see grows on here all the time in soil etc and you think yeah that might turn out alright in my setup but once you let them loose thats it

dwc scrog is a good idea but its hassle when it comes to res changes and you need the space to manouver, if i was growing in an open room id be inclined to take that step but growing in a tent id be better in nft or soil, another alternative is to run rdwc and have a header tank outside the grow room for easier reas change

a decsion will be made in the coming days i need to sleep on it

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could you not make it modular, construct 1 screen per bucket attached to the lid? If I'm talking nonsence (don't know faff all about dwc really) tell me.

fuzzymuffin

Are you growing these side-by-side as they are in the pics? If you keep one in the right-rear corner and one in the left-front corner, you'll give them a little more room to stretch their legs.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers for the comments guys

as for seperating the plants its impossible they havent stopped growing upwards and outwards, both plants are overlapping each other

the descion is made and 1 of them will be leaving building, ill get an update in here soon and you can see what im talking about

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 34 from seed

ok guys this update is gonna be pic heavy sorry about that...

one of the plants has gone into flower mode while the other 1 still hasnt kicked yet, i emailed dp and they said that they take 4-5 weeks before they flower lmfao

anyways not much i can do about it now, 1 of the plants wil have to go leaving me with just 1 and i cant decide which 1 to evacuate

ec .9 and ec .8 ph 5.9

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
lol true dat, nah i can only work with the space ive got, tbh if i had known about the sexing on these i would of started them on 18/6 and not 20/4 that would of reduced the size and maybe flowered them earlier, but its a good heads up for any 1 who plans on growing these in the future

i now understand why people are claiming monster yields from these autos, 4-5 week veg lmfao

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Bubbletastic mate. real pretty plants man. What exactly did DP say? just 4-5 weeks Veg? mmmm!

Hello Skotty,

Thank you for your e-mail.
The flowering should start in 4 to 5 weeks from planting them so I'm sure the other will start showing pistils soon.

I couldn't find your order in our database. Did you order these seeds directly from dutch-passion.nl or from diffrent re-seller?

was the reply i got, needless to say they were bang on because 1 started to flower on day 28 (4 weeks ) and the other started her flower phaze on day 35 (5 weeks) just seems a long veg period to get the party started

and who was the tit who gave me a negative comment???

at least post something and question what im saying and ill give you an answer, dont be marking my post down ffs

Scrogerman

Veteran
Thanks, i expected a little more info from the vendor, why i asked. but at least they kicked in now ahh!

wasnt me that give you neg comments btw!? G'Luck with em mate! you'll do em more than proud i know!

All your Auto grows now, you have given the space & TLC required to take strains to good if not total potential. pat on the back from me mate!k+ certainly got my ears up on what LED can do.

Last edited: