What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto mazar in dwc + l.e.d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers scroger, i was expecting more from dp aswell as i replied to their email and havent got anything back yet ?

day 37 from seed

ive removed 1 of the plants form the grow due to space issues and im left with the most filthy looking pheno lol she has budsites everywhere and the potenial to yield big is crying out at me

her ec is 1.0 and ph 5.9 i really wanna push for that 10 oz yield and i think this plant could do it, ive seen many claims saying auto mazar can pull 7-8 oz but i wanna raise the bar and push her further so all my focus and attention will now go into this little monster

she stands at 60cm tall and is just doing her pre-flower stretch, her branches look very sturdy and seem like they can hold some weight ;)

the main cola is still buried deep in that hevay foilage

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

joejusttyped

Hello Skotty,

Thank you for your e-mail.
The flowering should start in 4 to 5 weeks from planting them so I'm sure the other will start showing pistils soon.

I couldn't find your order in our database. Did you order these seeds directly from dutch-passion.nl or from diffrent re-seller?

was the reply i got, needless to say they were bang on because 1 started to flower on day 28 (4 weeks ) and the other started her flower phaze on day 35 (5 weeks) just seems a long veg period to get the party started

and who was the tit who gave me a negative comment???

at least post something and question what im saying and ill give you an answer, dont be marking my post down ffs

Haha at least you got a response in english! When I emailed DP about the DP AF I grew out, they responded in Dutch, TWICE!

Was a total fucking waste of my time... 100+ days for 15 grams really ticked me off.

Looks nice n healthy though skott. Hope ya don't get burned my bum genetics :D

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
is there a general concensus that dp genetics are shit then lol

i'll take what ever i can get from this grow and give you guys an honest report as i always do with my diaries, at least people will have something to refer to in the future when they wanna have a go at auto mazar, on the flip side though i am getting mixed reviews as some people say she is nice and others say she is whack but i think it has a lot to do with the growers taste and tolerance levels

all i can do is give the plant whatever she needs and try and keep her happy and hope she rewards me with a bountifull harvest ;)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 40 from seed

the plant has been switched over to flowering nutrients which consists of..

canna aqua flores
headmasta
superior potash
pk13/14
rhizo

she is on an ec of 1.0 and ph 5.9, she stands at 69-70 cm tall and is still doing the pre flower stretch, ive noticed the start of staggered internodes which is a good sign tha she may well be going onto full bud production soon, she is drinking stupid amounts of feed and has been groing at a rate of 3cm-4cm a day

ill let the pics do the talking

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

uptosumpn

Veteran
Stuuuuuupid rediculus!!!! Wait till she starts budding up.....Def wanna see purple buds bustin out!!!!

KalyxKid

Would a 'normal' photosensitive plant be any different than this? Would one be able to take one from seed to harvest in the same amount of time?

That's a monster plant and you are pushing the envelope defining what is possible.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Stuuuuuupid rediculus!!!! Wait till she starts budding up.....Def wanna see purple buds bustin out!!!!

your telling me, she is trying to break out the grow room and escape, i keeping having nightmares that i wake up and she is standing at the bottom of my bed waiting to attack me :)

im not to sure wether mazar has purple buds though mate i think you might have it mixed up with purple mazar :dunno:

Would a 'normal' photosensitive plant be any different than this? Would one be able to take one from seed to harvest in the same amount of time?

That's a monster plant and you are pushing the envelope defining what is possible.

there are so many answers to that question and a lot depends on the amount of veg time you wanna give your plant, you can also grow 12/12 from seed but i dont think you will get plants as big as the one im about to update ;)

day 49 from seed

my plant is currently feeding on 1.2 ec and ph 5.9, 1.2 ec always seems to be where i end up on nearly every grow i do so im just gonna run her on this ec for the whole of the flower period, its worked on every grow in the past and provided the results

she smells very strong with various aromas coming from the grow room consisting of liqourice,skunky,pine,cedar and spices she also smells slighty cheesey at times but im guessing thats the skunk influence, it wont be untill she is in full bloom that i get the full force

here are some pics of where im at so far

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-~Wind Walker~-

Holy Shit Skotty

Holy Shit Skotty

Skotty,

I said warp 3 not warp 5. For christ sakes!

Good move on taking the other plant out. I would have said LST the beast, or trim a bit but it is way too late at this point or who knows for that matter.

What happened to the other plant? I hope you aren't neglecting it.

Nice thread. Auto flower...NOT. Beast flower!

At this point, failure is not an option.

-~WW~-

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 52 from seed

well guys it turns out ive got a new lodger and im gonna be charging the bitch rent

she stands at 1m 27cm tall and is way outta control, ive had to move the grow room around just to acomodate her, i can no longer postion my panel over the top of her so ive angled it and im just hoping i can flower her the best i can, looking back i should of grew her on 18/6 and probably in soil and not hydro as i really have blown this plant up to the next level without any consideration to space lol

heres some pics of where the partys at

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i hope she stops stretching soon. how many days in flowering?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
16 days since she hit the stretch period its deffo gonna be an 11 - 12 week grow from seed to weed depending on how i want my trichs, just hope she is a fast finisher ;)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
wow, 16 days, she's probably gonna stretch a bit more. it looks like you have room.

besides that she looks GREAT !!!!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 59 from seed

this plant is testing my skills as a grower purely because of her size and the amount of space ive got to grow her in, she is taller than me and im having to do res changes by hand so im learning massive amounts from this grow

she is also 1 of the lightest feeding plants ive grown she doenst like anything above .9ec and her ph is 5.9, this plant should of been grown on 18/6 light cycle and either scrogged or lst'd, leting her do her own thing was a massive mistake but i had no other grows to reference to so i could'nt take foot notes, you could say im taking 1 for the team lol

she is budding up as we speak and is definatly gonna take longer than i anticipated which will probably screw me over for my christmas grow so i may let this go for a longer period than usual

ive ordered a new x-lens l.e.d panel that uses 3 watt diodes from hydrogrow and it will be interesting to see what kinda results that brings, my plan was to use both lights on a flip flop timer to grow this mazar but there is no way i can fit 2 panels in the space she has left me lol i could well be scrogging autos in the future

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts