What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

Onepunchko

Damn dude! Looking REAL good over there! I gotta get my hands on those cuts ASAP. You said your og doesnt taste like sfv, but does smell like lemon pinsol. Isnt that what SFV smells like? My OG definately has that scent (which I was told was SFV when I got it). just curious. K+

OGorganic

Veteran
Techattack-I am getting into breeding but I dont have seeds or a seed bank at the moment.

Rx Lurk-My tangerine shots were taken at 9 weeks.

OnepunchKO-This OG smells more like the 91 Chem than the SFV OG.

Pbud-The original D is swerves cut.

Last edited:
G

that o deisel is schroomy420 cut in which when i ran her aigainst the real deal orignal diesel well it doesnt ahve the sour factor to it more of a diesel skunk... not a diesel sour funk.great yeilder of dank buds though thats a fact.

OGorganic

Veteran
Piraite 138: Thanks Im glad you like em.

Swollen Calyx 2: Sorry bro I smoked it all before I thought about taking pics. I will be harvesting some in about a month. I will deffinitely takes some pics next time I cure it.

Dragor

Hey OG - just finished the Kaia kush (albeit a low yielding grow round) and wanted to share some pics here with ya and others...

Day 50 Flowering
KaiaKushDay50.jpg

Dried for 3 days
KaiaKushDryingDay3.jpg

Smells pungent musky diesel but not the classic OG smell, a very stinky twisted version of it - hard to explain just yet...

Will give a personal smoke report soon.. Hope everything is great with you bro, will look for more of your cuts in the future..

Dragor

Thanks guys :)
OG, isn't she so beautiful, dude, I didn't get to do her justice, but I'm sure you will, so post some pics as she's finishing up, porfavor, I wanna see what I missed out on lol... nice bushy lady, I haven't even smoked any and I'm already likin' it a lot, lol - probably be coming back to ya for another cut if the smoke medicates well ;)
That 91 chem (aka doc's cut) that Apo has is worth a shot too - I'm looking for this one chem cut that's got nauseating strong petrol smell and the effects are instantaneous, before full inhale, ultra potent no doubt - doesn't have much lemon or acid to it, just straight putrid diesel unrefined lol, ok done blabbin' lemme know if anyone knows what cut I'm talking about.. peyce

OGorganic said:
Nice Dragor,I have some at day 30 of flowering and thery are lookin awesome.

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

you cut them at 50 days? any OGK/diesel cross should go a bare minimum of 8 weeks.

looks great!!

Dragor

Sup dankbudz, took the Kaia to 52 days - all my ladies went only that far - pm me or check my thread in the Grow Diaries forum to see why... I would recommend going with traditional approach and taking her to 63 min, swells up really nice too, Apothecary/Grey Area always come up with some cool shit, I can see why it turned heads at the HTCC last year - enjoy her whoever has her! :jump: