What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

H

Hazeseeker

Sweet plants OGorganic :headbange , that is a fine collection of strains there :headbange , i just finished a SSH plant a couple of weeks ago, wasn't the Bubba Pheno tho, gonna run a pack again this year, would be awesome to find it, howz the taste and high from this pheno?

Peace
Hazeseeker :joint:

wow the tangerine and the bubba dutch really look special to me, but they all look like a cut above.(any chance your releasing them?)

I heard the red congolese(sp) used in the red grape was something special too. How has this cross turned out OG? i believe you have it???

A

Aerokush101

The tangarine and bubba dutch look excellent. where in the hell did you get that tangerine? Expose it please.

OGorganic

Veteran
Thanks guys,I just dropped cuts of the Tangerine Kush and the Red Congolese at NNCC the other day. I picked up the tangerine cut at Karma kollective about 2 years ago.

OGorganic

Veteran
HPK is Hawaiian Purple Kush. It is a Hawaiian strain crossed with Garberville Purple Kush. Its pretty good but not my favorite.

kushcakes

what up OG ?very nice thread u got going here!!! picked up some of your cuts at the nncc. Tangerine Kush ,shrom ,dabney blue,privet reserve OG , chem and 707 headband. I am stoked to say the least :headbange :jump: :headbange :jump: K+++++++ thanks playa .

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

damn, every place on earth should have a club down the street where you can pick up some og and headband. i'm jealous! quite a selection you picked up, let's hope they're labeled right!

-gp

O.G.#1

Good to see the Schrom is finally making its rounds, ive been growing her for the past 3-4 years , got her from Schrooomey

O.G.#1

Now if i could just get my hands on some cuts of the Tangerine Kush and Apothecary OG Kush id be stoked, wish i was able to get to NNCC :(

OGorganic said:
I never said I dropped it at NNCC. I did drop cuts of the Red Grape there though.

OGorganic,

Any idea of the flower times on the Red Grape and Purple Extreme? They sound like fun crosses. Have you tried the finished flowers?

Thanks for genetics..

Smoking Gun

OGorganic said:
Thanks guys,I just dropped cuts of the Tangerine Kush and the Red Congolese at NNCC the other day. I picked up the tangerine cut at Karma kollective about 2 years ago.

Ok, I guess this was just a Freudian slip. Its all good. I just kinda confused for a bit. Either way, NNCC's patients got great genetics from a great source.

Latest posts

Latest posts