What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

OGorganic

Veteran
Thanks everyone. The Kaia Kush is Apothecarys 9 week Super Silver Haze X Apothecary OG Kush.

Hillybilly 420:Im not the man from vegas but that city sure is fun.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Great pics OGorganic :) Do you have any info on the Purple Extreme? And have you posted any pics of your Green Crack? I love those flowers :)

Do you still go to WT? Because I cant PM you here, when I first registered I could pm but not anymore, heh, weird :)

Last edited:

Smoking Gun

OGorganic said:
Thanks everyone. The Kaia Kush is Apothecarys 9 week Super Silver Haze X Apothecary OG Kush.

Hillybilly 420:Im not the man from vegas but that city sure is fun.

Thanks guys. I actually found the answer later that day in my Cannabis Cup issue of High Times. The pics look really nice. I am looking forward to trying this strain soon.

OGorganic

Veteran
420247: The Purple Extreme is Purple Urkle x XXX. I dont have pics of the green crack but I will soon. I check my PM's on WT.

word

JeremiahJohnson said:
Yeah, I must not know. I've only had the chem family strains for a couple years.

AND??? That means nobody can have the real deal? Doesnt look like what you did with it? C'mon JJ, support why you must know.
:joint:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
OGorganic said:
420247: The Purple Extreme is Purple Urkle x XXX. I dont have pics of the green crack but I will soon. I check my PM's on WT.

The triple X in the Purple Extreme is that the OG or Skunk?

I cant wait to see'em Green Crack pictures :)

Thank you for the reply and take care :)

Burt

Veteran
WOW!
I'm going bonkers over these plant shots-mad skills there bro
Brad did a helluva job on these-can't wait to give this one a go
Will gypsey carry these soon? GHSC is appreantly femming this as well as the bubba this year-yeah-there gonna finally get some of my dough
Have you tried his grape ape? If that grape ape centerfold is from seed and not clone-brad is my new hero

OGorganic

Veteran
420247 said:
The triple X in the Purple Extreme is that the OG or Skunk?

I cant wait to see'em Green Crack pictures :)

Thank you for the reply and take care :)

It is the Skunk version.

Burt: Im glad you like the pics. Im not sure if Gypsey will be carrying his gear. Yes I have tried his Grape Ape. Its the clone only version in the centerfold. It actually tastes like grapes. Who is Brad? Do you mean Brett?

Peace,OG

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thank you for the reply :) I'll bet that Purple Extreme is full of flavor :)

Heres a pic of my Strawberry Creme clone :) Shes a lil droopy because I took her outta the light to transplant her from a 1gal to a 5gal and start her under 12/12 :)

Last picture is of the flowering room :) Just thought you might like to see shes being taken care of :)

G

Ever get any shots of the Kaia or Purple Ext.? I got these from a friend and recently he told me the finished product of the PEx was far better than the Kaia from what he had sampled.