What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

T

TREE KING

OGorganic said:
Budz: Apothecary is not CBF but I just gave him the Strawberry Creme and KKSC for his new Strawberry OG that he is working on.

Jerimiah: Fake Chemdawg dog cut huh?

I heart bud: The Strawberry Creme is a S1 of KKSC created by CBF.

420cali:Thanks bro,the OG tastes way better than the SFV or anything like that,it tastes lemony pinesolish. The Tangerine kush is awesome it tastes and smells like tangerines and coffee beans.

who is CBF? do they sell s1's to the public?

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful pics..very nice.i musta been caught up in the outdoors cuz theres a lot of stuff in this thread I know nothing about...and they look WONDEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorsprung

Gotta bump this up with a question - does anybody know what the "Hawaiian" side of the Hawaiian Purple Kush is? I'm pretty sure it's a Hawaiian Sativa but I want to know if anyone knows exactly what it is??

Thanks!

Tr!angle

I would love to be able to have some Apothecary Genetics in my garden especially the grape ape mm mm. Awesome grow man tasty tasty :yeahthats

NolBC

All I have to say is WOW , some of the shots in this post are unreal, If anyone is Coming to Vancouver area in BC with any of those phenos give me a msg! We can trade for some pride of the islands!

Latest posts

Latest posts