What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

40oz

Is original grape the oggrape at the the clubs or a different cut?

Everything looks great by the way the pre-98 looks like a great cut.

I hope to share my flowers with you soon I have kaia kush, 91 chem, oggrape, tangerine kush, apothecary og, private reserve og and 707 all in ebb an flo buckets under 3kw of Full spectrum air cooled hids they are day 46 and packing on some major frost and more weight. The apothecary og has really impressed me in hydro producing some very popcorn looking og nugs with good stretch and branching. The 707 are producing the largest buds of the group with tangerine kush following closely behind.

Very impressive cuts thankyou

OGorganic

Veteran
The original grape is the same thing as the OG Grape. It is also known as blackberry up in the 707 but it's real name is Original Grape. I had the mother labeled blackberry for a while and some cuts got labeled blackberry too. I just call it original grape now to end the confusion.

40oz

I was growing the oggrape for the longest time thinking that is was Og kushx Grape Ape thanks for the clarification it explains a lot about the growth but the bud still smells very musky to me like a musky grape ape when dried it just reeks of purple though.

D

dankbudz

green crack is becoming onr of my fav smokes nice and stoney. IMHO i thinks its better than the cheese. it just doesnt have the smell/flavor

S

suckerrepellent

those bubba pics look heavenly! I am sooo jealous of that harvest right now.

OGorganic,

Got any private reserve pics? I got a few starting 7 weeks that look much more cola like than any OG I've grown. The buds haven't swelled yet, but they're filling the stem. Great stuff and great that you're in the area now... peace!

OGorganic

Veteran
G-life and Suckerrepellent: Thanks glad you guys like the pics.

Dankbudz: Thanks for stoppin by. The Green Crack seems real nice. It smells pretty killer too. Im looking forward to trying it.

HenDokuYaku: I havent flowered out the Private Reserve yet but I would love to see some pics of yours. I plan on growing it on my next run. Let me know what you think of her.

BlazeTheSky

hows that Grape smell? I got some Blackberry around these parts, smells like musky, skunky and blackberry all in one. looks somewhat like yours, obviously its hard to tell from the plant to the buds, but if you say some call the grape blackberry, then maybe they are one in the same.

OGorganic

Veteran
Blaze the sky: The OG Grape smells like grapes but who knows it could be the same cut.

420Cali: You know I got a bowl with your name on it when it drys.

mxpx

awesome pics mang!! i am glad to see some xxx pics on this site finally, ive searched but never found any... i just got the xxx cut and lookin more foward to it more now

Smoking Gun

Hey Organic, those pics look great. I am excited to see how that SSSDH looks, I am thinking of throwing one into flower, and I have never seen it in flower. What are the taste and effects from her? Also, that is a very nice looking Kaia, I cannot wait to give her a run.

RxLurk

so i finally am posting pics. i took em prolly a good two months ago. just didn't get around to posting em. thanks again for the great genetics OG.

First: Garden pic

Tangerine Kush

Apothecary Chem

Drying

Last edited:

Dragor

OG - These last pics look super splendid dude! The XXX looks really NICE, very frosty and foxtails add to her beauty ;) It's an OG cross with TripleX skunk (forgot the lineage)... I've had the SSSDH smoke before, it was a very happy mood-elevating high, but gave me the munchies reaal bad - lol - and lastly, what I was waiting for, pics of that sexy lady Kaia! Damn dude she HELLA put on some weight for you, how many days did you flower her? Has the big bulbous OG bracts but they don't stack up like an OG, it has more of the thick cola look of the SSH, me gusta very much!! When I grew her out, I got a heavier diesel smell than a haze smell from her - would you agree? Let us know how it smokes and some ranking compared to the other OGs... Thanks again for sharing the cuts, have a most blessed day!

Latest posts

Latest posts