What's new

Apollo 11 f3 and discussion

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Apollo's/ A-Trip's are @ 45 days today and received a hard flush. Here's where they're at.

Apollo 11 #6
picture.php

Apollo 11 #10
picture.php

Apollo Trip #1
picture.php

Apollo Trip #2
picture.php

Apollo Trip #3
picture.php

Apollo Trip #4
picture.php

My 1st rd. of breeding was completed this week, and my A11 - GPC #1 (GPC = Genius pheno cut) was brought back to finish with these others. She's @ 32 days today and is pictured on the right.
On the left is GPC #2 @ 25 days, my sinsemilla GPC. :D

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Apollo mavens,
I'm taking down my A11 #6 today @ 60 days. :D

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a shot of A11 #10 taken last week @ 53 days.

picture.php

She'll be coming down soon too, back w/ pics as they do. :smoke:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Highlighter That is beautiful stuff right there... They are fuzzy :)

I am starting my A11 journey as we speak. I just found a local who basically has a genius cut A11 from the year A11 was released. I have some f2s that I'm hunting for the pheno in, and I'm going to use my Male on his A11 cut. Hopefully this is the start of something amazing...

Cheerful

Dr. Young, good luck with that project - keep us posted please!

Highlighter....man those plants look yuummmmmmyyyyy. I am determined to grow A11 again someday!!!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Darwin still kickin out some lovely Apollo seeds for the community?!
:tiphat:

Somewhere along the way I stopped looking at this thread for some reason :bashhead:. But that's alright. Now I get to sit back, relax and read up on A11 for a while instead of reading a few posts a week :).

Darwin

Cannanaut
ICMag Donor
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around as of late, my little one has been keeping me more than occupied! The first batch of seeds were good, although the actual yield (of the seed itself) was very low. Still working and testing, sorry for the long delays. I've been really digging through Mr. Nice's Shit as of late also, there's some gorgeous ladies in those for sure. I'll post some more A11 pics soon.

All the best

trybud

Can you get Apollo 11/Genius seeds anywhere anymore? I had a nice Apollo 11 that i lost a few years back..also done a nice Apollo 11 x Green Giant from Spice Bros.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you're still with us, Darwin!
Been harvesting many seeded Apollo's, this one is a b/c to my 'Flying Tiger's'. (Golden Tiger x Apollo11)

picture.php

rootfingers

Must be the day everyone went back and read this thread cause I did too, thanks Darwin, for starting it. Love what this thread has become. All the best to the apollo people!

Bump :D
What are you guys thoughts on using Apollo 11 as a male in breeding projects?
More specifically, to cross to landrace sativas. Eg: Colombian gold x Apollo 11.
Any feedback as to breeding characteristics, dominance, traits readily past over, etc are much appreciated.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
I been tinkering with some apollo 11. We had some apollo 11 f2 x Subcools Sputnik pinky. Took a pink male from those and hit chem d, sister, romulan, bubba, lvpk, headband, subs space queen cherry breeding momma. The sqc cross came out amazing and I'm bout to pop the Chem d and bubba and see what magic is in there.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Glad to see you still at it Sneaky..:tiphat:

Thanks, needed to step out of the circle for a while and get new toys to tinker with. Getting some more stuff started soon. Currently retooling the original pineapple express we did years back. Pineapple express x chem d and pineapple express bx are in the works.