What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo 11 f3 and discussion

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
afaik there has recently been a Bodhi Apollo realeae Again.

picture.php

Got these and was trying to read up on what to expect. What comes out more dominant typically in the cross? Fingers crossed for the A11G.

Ollie

Veteran
In breeding there is no typical unless you know and breed with 100 % true breeding spicemens.

Some males transfer both structure, scent and vigor, whereas male #2 might improve trichome production, but lets the female keep its structure and Growth pattern.

So its all about which Cards your playing (and having at hand)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
In breeding there is no typical unless you know and breed with 100 % true breeding spicemens.

Some males transfer both structure, scent and vigor, whereas male #2 might improve trichome production, but lets the female keep its structure and Growth pattern.

So its all about which Cards your playing (and having at hand)

I got the answer I was looking for in the Bhodi thread after all.

MR_Falcon,

I just finished up a run of Good Medicine x 88g13/hp's... oughta be named Great Medicine, LOL! Do you know the history on the Lemon Diesel, and if it's available?

I've got an Emerald Triangle cut of LD that I want to breed with a SSDD male I've got that could be frost on frost, and if that LD x 88 is out, man I'd love to try that too!

Very pretty work!

whats up HB! I I 've been following your GMxHP grow @ the Bay, looks good & potent! to the best of my internet research knowledge the lemon diesel is a selected clone from Oregon that was a cross of rez sd ibl & lemon skunk. not 100% but that's what I found. whatever it is, it has put varying degrees of lemon smell & taste in each pheno. thanks for the good vibes!:tiphat:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56789&pictureid=1421725&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
lol! I run a perpetual grow in a tent and the Apollo 11 is only 12 days into flower. I promise I'll post back here with some flower pics as soon as the action starts. :good: as well as the f2 seeds I got from seed boutique just to be a bad ass and show some proof.

Would be willing to trade for something that interest me..... :biggrin: just sayin.... Hahahhaha

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Here she is at 14 days.

Attachments

• 20150820_175103.jpg
    20150820_175103.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20150820_175119.jpg
    20150820_175119.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150820_175221.jpg
    20150820_175221.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 13

JVault

I think this thread should get active again. Lets all come out of the wood works.

Apollo 11 F4 "Genius Pheno"

Bodhi Seeds

Flower: Day 3
cE6MnTg.jpg

UwuisNn.jpg

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I just finished some Bodhi's Apollo 11 Genius f4. Started 6 seeds, got 3 females, still have half a pack to go through. From the 3 females, 2 looked very similar with more of a dome cola, very branchy, and showed a nice purple color towards the 2nd half of flowering on leafs. Smells were straight tropical fruits, mangos, pineapples, guavas. The other pheno smelled similar but was a smaller yielder with a spear shape cola. They were all grown in a 5 gallon smart pot with organic mix under 34w of COB LED. Yield total out of 3 females was around 40grams.

Buds been curing for a week or so, and I've been sick for the past few days so I havent been able to smoke some good herb properly. But today I felt better, went for a walk with the dog, and packed a fat bowl of some Apollo 11. Was very surprised at how smooth it hit, the smell still not there 100%, but it was a nice creamy fruity taste, a week or two more should be a lot more complex.

Half way through my pipe smoke, I felt the high taking over my head, very psychadelic smoke, put me on a whole new state of mind, being able to tune into the birds and trees while I walked down a busy street. Came back home, made a nice breakfast, ate it and still feeling a nice head buzz. Top notch high, very enjoyable and functional! Can't wait to hit the gym on this stuff :)

Here are some pictures before chop day!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JVault

Absolutely beautiful Buddah!! Im glad to see someone else pop up in this thread.. this is / was such a awesome thread I'm surprised it hasn't been active for a while. Thank you for the pictures btw now i know what to look forward to once flower sites are set in and become nice and ripe with nectar. Did you notice any zig zag pattern in veg?

JV

krood

It looks as far as i can tell, That bodhi made a few different breeds with his f4 batch, which one do you guys have? Mine says apollo11 f4 select, which ive seen the least anount of info on, but ive also seen genius extreme, which i think is a cross to a thai plant, and the open pollenation, which i think speaks for itself. I looked through this thread a few months ago, and it seems like the original poster got trolled pretty hard, my guess why they let it slow down.

if you guys know what bodhi did different on the genius select batch it would be appreciated, buddah i dug your grow, and jvault i wish you luck

Last edited:

JVault

@ Krood: I don't know the difference between the genius extreme and the genius select but heres my pack of A11 F4 "GP"
z6TOJZO.jpg

krood

Cool, thats the same as mine. If i had to guess bodhi or whoever in his team probably selected the ones they liked the best or thought was the best representation of the genius pheno

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
My pack looks the same. I didn't notice any zigzag pattern in veg, but then again, I didn't let them veg for too long, 3 weeks max!

Peace!

Minitiger

Okay, trying to post pics of my Apollo 11 f4's from Bodhi. These are from his "open pollination", although I also have a pack of his that's labeled Genius. I was kind of confused about the labeling, so I emailed him and he said they were the same seeds (I got both packs before he made his f4 Genius select seeds). Anyway, can anybody tell me how to post photos on here? Can't figure it out. Obviously.

Minitiger

Well, I started an album, but still can't figure out how to post pictures. This is an extremely awkward set-up. If anybody wants to let me know how to do this, please do.

Latest posts

Latest posts