What's new

APE does CHERRY PIE, GSC, AND LARRY OG AT KUSH MTN.

L

LumpStatus

Not sure about the bush mountain nutrients but....The humic shale tends to keep things greener as well. A dark shiny green from what I remember....used to use it for a long time but it was sort of hard to get back then. I got a new bag (thanks ape) and going to be mixing with my coco from now on. It has definite impacts on aroma and flavor. You can really tell the difference with the shale.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Damn, seems like all the ballers and OGs are chilling here. I'll sit down. Everything looks great. Not fucking around with that strain selection!

tdmaker2

absolute blueberry

absolute blueberry

Hey dorky, we still have that blueberry. She is a real nice indica pheno! Glad u liked her...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's blueberry pancake? It's a pheno of blueberry from Dj short. The yield is nothing special and some complain that it cannot hold its flowers up much like peeps complain about trainwreck (a calcium amendment does the trick). The flowers go so purple they appear to be black. They flowers smell just like blueberry pancakes in maple syrup. Not a knock u on your ass strain at all, but our patients find it and the Purple Rain very medicinal.

that was me... thanks man! :tiphat:... sounds bomb!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cool looking lineup in here....the hells angel OG crosses sound interesting...L13 OG is a lanky plant but produces some golden shiny nugs absolutely love her!

absolute sick thread wit lots of info u homies in cali really do it big i dream of some of those strains for real... very informative loving the updates

L

LumpStatus

Contact ape...he should be able to point you in the right direction

tdmaker2

what i know...

what i know...

King Louis is a 28 year old OG. one of the largest yielders in the family up their with the HA and skywalker cuts. Louis is more of an eartby danky og. She is semi vigorous and responds well to elevated calcium levels and low ppm tap water. she is much better without the use of phosphload type products. When grown to a full 70-77 days expect chunky nugs and unlike other Og cuts u will get decent sized colas.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7

tdmaker2

hybrids

hybrids

I've actually got Louis x Louis known as 2kings, and Louis x HA known as King James. Pics to come soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts