What's new

APE does CHERRY PIE, GSC, AND LARRY OG AT KUSH MTN.

Can you put a vegging pic of the king Louie up? Also any advice on growing that one? The nutrients are interesting, I'm gonna be watching this. Also the scrog is looking efficient and looks to be very productive....nice work!

tdmaker2

update before the update...

update before the update...

Hey guys, I've got a bunch of pics and dialogue to tell u all, but after working late in the room the last two nights I'm super tired...ill update tomorrow.

flowering looks good and the new transplants r going great!

tdmaker2

Update from Socal

Update from Socal

Well guys I made the trip to visit Socal and see some folks. I have meetings scheduled with the Kush Mountain Folks and a Plasma Light manufacturer touting better yields from a 175w plasma than a
1000w hps. I'll keep you all posted on both fronts.

So on with the update...plants are currently at day 20 of flower. After the modifications to the room and the new timer their is an obvious daily increase in flower size. I am still contemplating at least a week of 13 hours of darkness to get me back on a 70 day flower schedule as planned. I'm afraid that the timer issues put me back several days to a week behind schedule.

So here are pics at day 16. dammit...camera and new laptop arent showing thumbnails...give me a sec. haha.

tdmaker2

all good now...

all good now...

Ok...here are some pics of up close shots of the beginning flowers. In the last pic you'll see what I often refer to as my secret weapon. It's the Media Activator which is a calcium enriched humic shale. It's awesome. It's keeps plants shorter and stockier by adding carbon in the form of humics to the media. I miss this in my media on two levels while filling my containers. Plants stay dark green because of the calcium, but you also see a robust vitality and a super funk too. A little of this stuff goes a long way. Next, run I'll use the version amended with kelp and alfafa meal which I'm told keeps the beneficial microbes happy!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0226[1].jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0226[1].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0228[1].jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0228[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0230[1].jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0230[1].jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0233[1].jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0233[1].jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Looks healthy as fuck bro. Be sure to tip us off when and if you ever get back into handling the clone trade in Cali.... I don't trust many clone operations but your clone game seems to be the tightest.. Lookin forward to seeing these flowers come out primo.

tdmaker2

interlude...

interlude...

Skull and Roses-I'll post pics of the King Louis soon. I've got 3-4 of them in this same room that were just transplanted into larger containers. It looks just like any other !00% OG kush plant. Lanky and 3 bladed leaves spread throughout. It can be rather bushy with topping and super cropping.

Aloha Kid-I don't have any clones vended in Socal anymore. My cuttings are only available in Norcal through 3 Little Birds Mobile Meds. You can find them on w-maps or at their website. Honestly, I'm putting the brakes on releasing many of my most rare stuff. I find that it's becoming more headaches than in the old days.

Today I find that a lot of newbies are getting in for JUST money. So I get a lot of guys who have never ever grown hitting me up who have 6-10 light grows...then they want the best of the best. Asking for 200 OG kush, etc...I mean like...who really gets you 200 elites? Cali Connection stuff yes, but real deal Chem D, Chem 91, Tahoe, etc...? Its hard for any large clone op to make the elites profitable so they typically go with something else. But these rookies grow these expert level clones and get terrible yields or they end up killing half. They either come to me complaining or want something for free. And after doing this for years, it's getting harder and harder. It was different years ago when most in the hobby really loved plants...

tdmaker2

on with the show...

on with the show...

Good to see you on here Subrob.

Oceangrownkush...thanks man. Keep in touch and I can direct you in the right direction.

This group of pics shows the girls after a little of strategic leaf removal. I've never been a fan of removing ALL the leaves, but I believe in removing a few here and there to keep flowers from being blocked or to open the canopy.

You'll notice in the wide angle shots that the plants on the right are the ones we did the leaf removal. It made a big difference and the rest will follow.

Also, waiting on the new merlin filters to arrive. Amazon had all 3 filters of a total of $163. That's a helluva price!

Also, I'll post of a pic of the Biostimulant from Kush Mountain. The literature I received says:

it's a plant growth stimulator. improves characteristics of the plant media. supplies organic carbon in the form of true humus. increases nutrient availability, buffers and neutralizes salts, Lowers EC, stimulates microbial activity, increases resistance to diseases and pests, cleanes media of toxins and residues.

I am using it a 5ml/gal once a week. It's dark black and I always see a little burst of growth the next day after using it. I find that I am getting the growth rates I'm used to without pushing the PPMs to the danger zone.

tdmaker2

pics...

pics...

here they are...

Attachments

• IMAG0236[2].jpg
    IMAG0236[2].jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0244[1].jpg
    IMAG0244[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0240[1].jpg
    IMAG0240[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 5

tdmaker2

more...

more...

a few more...

Attachments

• IMAG0246[1].jpg
    IMAG0246[1].jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0248[1].jpg
    IMAG0248[1].jpg
    73 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0250[1].jpg
    IMAG0250[1].jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Im very grateful to all of you here in attendance. Good to see growtech and lumpstatus join us.

Ozwilla...where u at? ;-)

Ok...on the backside at the veg location. We have just rooted 10 different strains:
Girl Scout Cookie
King Louis XIII
The Precious OG (Hells Angels og x Fire OG)
Fantastic 4 (hells angels x chem 4)
Skywalker OG
King James (King Louis x Hells Angels Og)
Purple Rain
Blue Berry Pancake
Cherry Pie
The Worf (The shrom x Hells angels OG)

These will go into the modular scrog screens and added to the room in hopefully 3 week. Then another row will be added 3 weeks later.

^^^
Give me og or give me death ! :tiphat:..why grow anything else
That line up is serious

I also said in another thread people bash breeders before evaluating there own grow skills ..there really is beginner strains and connoissuer strains demanding all kinds of special treatment
I subbed this thread

tdmaker2

someone asked...

someone asked...

What's blueberry pancake? It's a pheno of blueberry from Dj short. The yield is nothing special and some complain that it cannot hold its flowers up much like peeps complain about trainwreck (a calcium amendment does the trick). The flowers go so purple they appear to be black. They flowers smell just like blueberry pancakes in maple syrup. Not a knock u on your ass strain at all, but our patients find it and the Purple Rain very medicinal.

Grizz

Veteran
ape can you give us any more info on the kush mountain, ? ratio's, recomendations of ec ? all the good stuff. by the looks of the plants its got alot of nit as they sure are stretching fast and look healthy