What's new

APE does CHERRY PIE, GSC, AND LARRY OG AT KUSH MTN.

tdmaker2

The Precious OG...

The Precious OG...

The precious Og was a strain we found in a batch of Hells Angels x Raskal Fire Cut a good friend of mine created. We kept two individuals...one is a branching stinky girl. The other perfect for SOG gardens. We will run a flower run of her and put up on the forums. It is my hope that she becomes the flagship strain for 3 Little Birds. This girl will be under lock and key.

btw, the radial cut used is raskals mother plant cut. Not anything we got from seed. Some of u might be aware of the a little mini feud radial started about me, by calling me a scam artist because he didn't want to admit I have the fire cut. Which by itself is super lame because EVERYONE in socal.has that Damn cut! But I guess he has seeds he has to sell...lol.

Grizz

Veteran
The precious Og was a strain we found in a batch of Hells Angels x Raskal Fire Cut a good friend of mine created. We kept two individuals...one is a branching stinky girl. The other perfect for SOG gardens. We will run a flower run of her and put up on the forums. It is my hope that she becomes the flagship strain for 3 Little Birds. This girl will be under lock and key.

btw, the radial cut used is raskals mother plant cut. Not anything we got from seed. Some of u might be aware of the a little mini feud radial started about me, by calling me a scam artist because he didn't want to admit I have the fire cut. Which by itself is super lame because EVERYONE in socal.has that Damn cut! But I guess he has seeds he has to sell...lol.
lol, seed sellers hate guys like you..

Dorky

Cherry Pie Rocks! I wouldn't be surprised to get a couple of 6oz plant! But let's not count our chickens just yet! Pictures don't do it justice...but I'm debating on digging out another cam or putting a video link up. Also...these bitches stank!!! super duper stinky!!!

GS Cookies-Doing great! and Larry is Larry! Straight world class mj!

These pics are from last night 11/5:

Last pic with the wavy lines is a Cherry Pie. Also, Pic #2 is a single plant of cherry pie I removed from the group to show how it looks. about 2.5ft above the screen and loaded with nugs. Notice the bush-like structure. There are nugs from top to bottom!

Cherry Pie can yield real nice. Just keep a real good eye on her round week 6 she loes to through nanners. My buddy said he never gets nanners or seeds and sure as shit he got em.

tdmaker2

misc...

misc...

Nanners on Cherry Pie: I walked in on day 26 and saw a few BIG ASS NANNERS AT THE NODES! I was tripping because of the large size that came on so quickly. I usually pride myself at being able to spot anything in my gardens. So I was floored to see full blown mail flowers on a few nodes of a somewhat large garden. They are very few and don't appear on the flowers at all.

The Precious OG...here is a pic from week 5 of a pheno:

Attachments

• precious1.jpg
    precious1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 10

tdmaker2

update...

update...

Ok...feeding is going as normal. I find waterings are about 3-4 days apart. We alternate a feeding and then a watering while looking at PPM as a guide. My ultimate guide is looking at the plants, and these girls look super healthy.

The humic shale keep us from feeding so heavy with liquid ferts and in return save me a lot of money.

I am spraying the Triaconthanol Foliar every 2-3 days by spraying the trunks (stalks) under the screen and any large fan leaves on the perimeter. I'm not a big fan of foliar spray getting on flowers. The manufacturers tell me the Kush Mountain foliar only needs to hit the trunk and is absorbed in 30-45 seconds. Ironically the Larry OGs responded instantly with the foliar and they looked much vibrant the very next day.

While the Cherry Pie is obviously the star of the show right now, the GSC is coming on strong. Flowering sites are more stacked than I initially reported...and I'm super happy!

Tonight is day 32 while these pics are from day 29. Below are pics of the gsc

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0317.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0317.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0318.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0318.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG0320.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0320.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ghostly

Tdmaker- looks nice! Pie is freaking amazing, the smell translates to the taste with a bit of a shortbread after taste. With a proper veg she will out yield most any purple. Kepo up the great work! Raspect

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Gonna have to make a trip up north... The Worf sounds dope, whats the buzz like? Some real unique sounding ladies..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Have ya ever tried growing any if the seeds? I wonder what sort of offspring that hermy polln produces

L

LumpStatus

Ya...I really want to make cp crosses but I do not want to sort through hundreds of herm plants! Any experience with her offspring would be valuable information...

Dorky

Have ya ever tried growing any if the seeds? I wonder what sort of offspring that hermy polln produces

She probable herms cause of the durban.

Best bet would be to polinate her with something that can take a beating like green crack.

whats the shelf life on there Tria spray? and how do I get?