What's new

APE does CHERRY PIE, GSC, AND LARRY OG AT KUSH MTN.

tdmaker2

other strains...

other strains...

@ webguy-the louis x grapefruits are really ripe. Ill be cutting them down with about 10 other strains tomorrow. The real stars r the pure bubba louis (pure kush x bubba x king louis) and the gf x louie.

tdmaker2

pure bubba Louis

pure bubba Louis

@bigscoot-I believe it to be the cut called "LA PURE KUSH". The low yielding og like pheno or version. My breeder (dr. J) had a pure kush x pre 98 bubba that he created. It was very branchy but low yielding of high quality nugs. Dr. J then crossed it to the King Louis I gave him. Its branchy and has og nugs all over. The bling appeal on these nugs r only rivaled by the White in my garden.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
That gf x louis has me interested!
I reversed the louis and dusted my ValleyOG x X18 with the resulting pollen.
Only got 3 beans that are sitting in my on deck circle

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
@bigscoot-I believe it to be the cut called "LA PURE KUSH". The low yielding og like pheno or version. My breeder (dr. J) had a pure kush x pre 98 bubba that he created. It was very branchy but low yielding of high quality nugs. Dr. J then crossed it to the King Louis I gave him. Its branchy and has og nugs all over. The bling appeal on these nugs r only rivaled by the White in my garden.

sounds like a winner mang keep at it :tiphat:

Eliteeg

ape! old school pk dankness(doesn't yield for shit) with bubbas yield times louis dankness and top colas should be nice. cant wait to see the flicks

si3ns3

The Louie sounds interesting I hit her with reversed coffin cut strawberry D. I'm about 4 weeks out should have plenty..Do you have any pics? What Louie traits are dominant in your cross?

tdmaker2

I found that most of the louis crosses I have end up with very large calyxs and a og dominant looking flower. Also louis aroma seems to come through as a dominant trait.

NexLevl

What up TD? Wanted to resurrect this thread a little and see how the pie turned out. Know about the male flower formation on the bottoms, but any seeds come out at the end? Have some right now and they make me nervous as hell. Anyone else growing this strain out there have any issues?