What's new

Anything outdoors 2020

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hellos again fellas 😎

Some plants in cups already vegging and above soil, and the seeds I germinated on Monday showing life above the peat this morning

Have a few that are still under ground but was planted in peat around Wednesday evening, took a bit longer to crack and show tap roots

Ah.. You got some of those 50mm peat plugs. Nice. They're hard to find here.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
clearheaded. Yes I like those shovels. If I was just sticking them in the ground, then that would be perfect. But here's what I do.

1. Go out and Drill my holes.
2. Add 1 cup of mix in and around the holes. (30-0-5/myke/epson salt/dolomitic lime/water crystals)

One week later I go back, plant and cage. By then animals have mess up shit and won't bother with them much after that. But cages are still a must or 80% will disappear.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i fence to tycho lowes or home depot and they come in green
picture.php

Looks like a real catchy thread, I've done the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors threads 2018, 2019, You wanna ride my coat tails whatever. I'm the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors, at least get your own thread name. Some BS if you ask me, I've put a lot of time into those threads. I guess we just name threads people had running 2+ yrs lol WTF. This is real cool though, every plant I grow my coat tails get longer lol. Wanna steal albums and pics from the last 12yrs???? You don't seem to respect I've had the thread going 2yrs??, why do you feel the need to use the same name, I know you didn't add 3 !!! to it???? But very disrespectful, I'd at least ask somebody if I was going name a thread after somebody know already did Anything Outdoors 2018, Anything Outdoors 2019, and you jump in the winter time and start a thread that I'm running. I guess you wanting to steal my sponsors or something?? I dunno why after I've did Anything Outdoors for 2yrs you ride my coat tails and start a 2020. You guys have fun, The ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors 2020 is just starting. This is something that's very disrespectful, but there's not much respect shown from imators. That's all I got, whatever A

I don't think it's that big of a deal, at all lol. And I don't see how such a thing is disrespectful in anyway.

Are you really genuinely bothered about it...?...

How is the OP/Tycho "riding you coat tails"?...The OP merely started a thread for the new season. No one is gaining from another here.

To be honest, a few days before this thread was started I was going to start an "Anything outdoors 2020" thread because it was a new year.

I'm relatively new around here...I didn't know certain threads/thread titles "belonged" to you or any individual, I figured these "anything outdoor" threads were just a community discussion about growing outdoors that happens every year. It does not matter who starts the thread/discussion.

marmarb

all my hd had was the 36mm so passed on them and just grabbed the peat pots gonna germ my first round in thoes. the plan is to start shortly vegging under 14/10 with plants going out june 1st thru August 1st. first and last batches will be autos. will be using time release ferts no organics due to animals.

marmarb

I was wondering the same thing. Kinda stops you from putting feet on the ground in new potential grow sites if your guerrilla. Google earth is great but still have to touch the turf.

marmarb

True but this virus is something different. I took out my drone have a phantom 4 from dji and checked out a few places from the car fly out about 2 miles with ease.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
True but this virus is something different. I took out my drone have a phantom 4 from dji and checked out a few places from the car fly out about 2 miles with ease.

At a time like this, having a drone to take a peek over the horizon to see if the coast is clear, is an absolutely brilliant idea.

Soon as there is a break in the lockdown such that mail deliveries resume, I plan to buy one of the DJI Mavic series of drones. Haven't decided whether to go for the Mavic Mini, or something with a little more range like the Mavic Pro Platinum.

In a SHTF situation such as the world finds itself today, a drone could turn out to be a CRITICAL early-warning and threat assessment tool.

clearheaded

piss and blood meal helps ;) depending if just deer and how incognito. the fishing line trick helps aswell. but as always 3 pronged approach

marmarb

Yea the mav minis are very affordable I would check online resellers if you don't mind buying used. Alot of pple get into drones to realize that they can't fly in there area or just give up on it. Kinda like grow grear.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Yeah. Or just growing in general. Once they find out what a pain in the ass it can be, they abandon it like they do their tomatoes.

marmarb

Any one using those ryobi 40v expand it trimmers pretty light weight have mutiple attachment heads. Not as loud as the gas boys. Videos on the tube show it would fit my needs.

PureSativa420

The day of me doing 2 to 400 plant grows may come again, but for now I'm on a learning path ��

I believe I still have a solid green thumb and the drive to go big, but got to knock the cob webs loose ��