What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

St. Phatty

attachment.php

20+ seedlings in a sealed grow room under 250 HPS.

The indoor part of the outdoor grow.

if they survive.

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_095932_-__.jpg
    IMG_20200125_095932_-__.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 24

master kusher

View Image

20+ seedlings in a sealed grow room under 250 HPS.

The indoor part of the outdoor grow.

if they survive.
As soon as they hit the ground they will expand beyond your wildest imaginations (probably), I prepare the ground with all natural nutrients and sometimes I sprayed with neem oil pre-flower to keep the powdery mildew and bugs at bay and away. Digging a 5x5 foot hole per plant would be lots of work and ideal for full season plants, but the plant will fill nearly any amount of earth that has been turned over once with the proper ingredients that can found (info. wise) on the forums with enough looking.:biggrin:

axle2u

Ok guys I figured since the Anything Outdoors 2018 thread gave us something to do in the boring summer mths lol (when indoor growers are on vacation) that Id start one for 2019

So basically the same thing, anything you wanna talk about outdoors, I'll add cloning, and seedlings because we all usually get them started indoors. I just ask for everybody to treat each other with respect and no trolling or things getting outta hand. It's a easy going thread like me, and we should have some fun this year like last yr.

I'm 100 times more prepared this yr, the last minute outdoor grow i did last year wasn't as good as I wanted but I can't complain. I had alot of smaller plants that yielded 4-6oz but I had enough plants that it added up to maybe get me through until my next harvest. Yes i finally got back at my specialty and love indoor growing. So I've got back into growing indoor/outdoor also. I'm expecting to harvest in 40ish days on my indoor grow and will be glad. Like I was saying I'm getting down to the scraps from last yrs outdoor grow and getting VERY low on weed. Yes Ive also started back smoking full time also. But everybody's welcome to post your pics and everything. Ive got some good strains to run and some grow bags im gonna be testing this year.

Everybody guerilla growing be careful out there. It's very easy to dehydrate keep
plenty of water for yourself while out there.:tiphat:

easy going thread....like 'us"...we not all trolls
but im sure the trolls know exactly who they are....
lmfao....

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's all good guys, I've got a thread I just started I'm going do all my indoor growing and clone playing around lol. I'll send a link to it. I haven't really got anything planned for outdoors. My neighbors are so nosy I'm not sure what to do. I'm looking into different locations, but the meth heads have go so crazy around here the cops are buzzing everywere. But hopefully I'll figure out something. St Patty already rolling!!!! I'll do everything in my power to get a 2020 outdoor anything thread. It's a good place to BS while most indoor guys are offline not growing. Thank everybody and hopefully we learn something besides I'll bad to ramble lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's my indoor grow. I've got 16 plants in 5gal of promix/happy frog or Ocean Forest mix with perlite, dolomite. All the goodies. Stop in guys

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

rod58

Anybody growing outdoors in the Southern Hemisphere ?

Africa, South America ?

I know things are rough in Australia.

Is outdoor growing more of a Northern Hemisphere thing ?

i'm from oz and i just " discovered " this thread . so it's mid summer now and there is a lot of outdoor grows here .
mine is minimal right now as i've been moving houses , 600km apart .
anyway ...
G13hp crossed with GG#4 x sour bubble .

picture.php
picture.php

'

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow glad to get some international guys keeping it going. I used to have a buddy on here from Australia. I'll have to look back in my older stuff and see if I find his name. This year the weather was good, But 2 yrs ago it was insanely bad. It's hard believe how sporadic the climate has got around were I'm at. Beautiful grow you got there friend, looks like your dog up there. My dog is getting old, I'm not sure if she'll be around this summer to head into the mtns with me. Grow 365 we got!!! Beautiful plants and sun. I'm freezing just looking at it lol, its kinda cold here, not to bad but it's nothing you can grow in. I could probably start in April, but if I grow will probably wait until Mid May.

rod58

yeah mate , it's certainly a bit warm here , just hit 40c on the verandah and the corn outside is all shrivelled up but it's australia and it's our lot ..:biggrin
the dog thinks she's the guard but i know that for a bone she'd lead anyone to my patch !
this below is , GG#4 x sour bubble which only went in a few days before xmas . making seed and collecting pollen for the G13 ..
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

hahaha , she's been told to ignore yankees mr green ..what are you doing here , thought you'd be hibernating !

oh , lol and taswegans !

rod58

looks like i fecked up with my posting !
let us know how ya get on noydy , we'll send some vegemite seeds to the green man ! lol

A

anoydas 666

will have to be of the light smear type, will take some breeding, probably pair a jar up with a slice of white bread.

rod58

another ten , same as last lot , gg#4 x sour bubble , same age but just different ground .
planted a few days before christmas .oh , and we had 9mil of rain overnight ..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Yesterday was the cross quarter day so that means us northern hemisphere folks will have 12/12 or better outdoors starting in about 6 and a half weeks something like that
xyE7iI6.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts