Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
 azul

 azul

here planning for next year too :tiphat:
cccWBO4.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

I finished getting all my seeds collected from the buds that I pollenated and the final tally is that I got 30 new little seed batches, 15 of which I already know that I probably never want to use because I wasn't impressed by one of their ancestors. Some of the rest I'm pretty excited about using next year, but it's my opinion that someone should be paying me money for the value I'm providing to the community by not propagating the plants I thought were low quality stuff. Even if I am the primary beneficiary of my personal seed making endeavors and marijuana growing adventures, I still feel like the whole experience could be more rewarding for me if strangers started coming out the woodwork and handing me stacks of cash for free.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
All these were S1's from my 2018 ACE's Panama Haze

Chopped Today:

Just like her mom, Panama Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pure Panama leaning Pheno, will get the axe tomorrow:
picture.php

Still some weeks to go...

I call her "Gandalf's Haze", this one seems more Green Haze leaning... good thing we have a mini spring of sorts here!

picture.php

I didn’t want to start a new thread for this but I am wondering why my pineapple Kush Bud’s are mostly dark. I grew nine feminized seeds and they were very short and compact with huge bud. I also grew blood diamond OG Kush and Kim dog OGWhich both turned out much lighter in color. Everything was dried and cured the same. The Bud’s from the pineapple Kush or a lot larger than the other strains.

St. Phatty

Are you vegging starts for summer already or are you gonna flower those ones inside?

Flower them inside to see which ones I like.

Probably.

Update - when I said probably it was the feeling, "unless something happens."

attachment.php

Caught in the Act !

Was 12 Seedlings, now it's 10 seedlings.

That cat was trying to bond with the plant. Cats try to bond by biting things.

He's welcome to eat growing plant tips but first I have to have some growing plant tips.

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_173248_+_Cat-can.jpg
    IMG_20200102_173248_+_Cat-can.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20200102_173302_+_Cat-can.jpg
    IMG_20200102_173302_+_Cat-can.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 26

yardgrazer

Still enjoying the fruits of the summer's labor... of the three phenos only one was really to my liking, like it even more because I usually build up strain-tolerance, but this is still knocking me on my ass three months on. Pulled around a pound from three plants, some producing more than others. All around a pretty awesome experience moving outdoors, I hope to do it again.

Sadly it isn't looking that great for me this summer, I think we're going to end up selling our house and moving... maybe when the time comes I'll start something I wouldn't mind losing or giving away. Bummer because I restocked on seeds after not buying anything for a decade, was looking forward to sampling some of my choices.

St. Phatty

Anybody growing outdoors in the Southern Hemisphere ?

Africa, South America ?

I know things are rough in Australia.

Is outdoor growing more of a Northern Hemisphere thing ?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's my indoor thread, I plan to do all my grows indoors in that thread.:biggrin:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gandalf Haze Prior to chop

Gandalf Haze Prior to chop

She's still putting weight on lower branches...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Anybody growing outdoors in the Southern Hemisphere ?

Africa, South America ?

I know things are rough in Australia.

Is outdoor growing more of a Northern Hemisphere thing ?

Yes indeed, our man Tangwena of the Malawi cob infamy, resides in Australia, while Mr. Greenfingers, Pahut, hails from New Zealand.

The Southern Hemisphere delegation is therefore in attendance here in ICMag, at all times.

St. Phatty

Silver nitrate - easy to make if you have some nitric acid.

Can you make a Fem spray just using dilute Silver Nitrate, or do you also need that Sodium Thio. Penta. stuff ?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Either or.

Colloidal Silver is made with a 5 volt battery and two silver wire (99.9% pure, which was hard for me to get.) . Spray every day for two weeks (at lights out?).

STS is much easier to work with. Spray once, wait two week, spray once more and bob's your uncle.

Latest posts

Latest posts