What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just started planning. It'll change, but that's my starting list.

NL Super Auto
NL Auto Dwarfs
LSD25 x NL Auto
Original Glue
Original Glue x WW/BB
Honduran
Swazi
Lemon Dizzle from RGS if I can land them.
I'm also doing a small back yard Purple Pakistani for an IC member.

I'd like to find a good Kush.
Any recommendations?

PDX Dopesmoker

I was just reminded to look at the list that I made in January 2019 of the stuff I was planning to grow last summer. I ended up growing 3 of the 12 on that list, so if I post a list right now its bound to be full of lies if I get overly specific.
I WILL PROBABLY GROW:
• Autos for June/July harvest
• Regulars for a Oct/Nov harvest
• I will also probably light dep some F1 of auto x regular in the spring to zip past that boring generation with no recessive gene pairs and if I do good enough I might get to grow out the resulting seeds of those in the fall and see which if any autoflower and which of the autos tolerate late autumn weather in the Pacific Northwest.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Happy be lated Thanksgiving to everybody, surely nobody in USA could still grow. Maybe Westcoast I'm not sure....maybe some places in Cali still maybe have outdoor crop!!!! I've been sampling some of my outdoor stuff....and man this Moby Dick is awesome. Dinafem did a helluva job . My plant probably grew at least 10-12ft in about 15gal. But just thankful and blessed to have plenty of good options. I'll get more into my outdoor pics but there really wasn't anything that I didn't like!!! This MD is a great buzz, kinda old school WW is some of the strongest weed. I've grew several versions of WW over the yrs and it's clear Dinafem is pretty close. But you and the Haze to it and it's a monster

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Thanks!

Im on the west coast, just east of San Francisco, I picked my hazes a few weeks ago, We hare having our first good rain now. No frost though. In the past, I have put tarp tents over my haze plants to keep the rain at bay, I think Ive gone into December here in years past. I will be planting winter vegetables soon

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here are some freshly trimmed Nevilles Haze x Oax buds from seeds Nevil sent me
picture.php

picture.php

They smell spicy herbal piffy, with some faint fruit odor in the back ground. I pollenated at least 5 good sized branches on this plant with assorted Hazes, Sativas, Indicas, and Kush. I got a lot of seeds __________________

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
View Image

View Image

They smell spicy herbal piffy, with some faint fruit odor in the back ground. I pollenated at least 5 good sized branches on this plant with assorted Hazes, Sativas, Indicas, and Kush. I got a lot of seeds __________________

Nice looking buds friend, enjoy those!!

yardgrazer

Glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking about next growing season... was getting kinda excited, but my wife's out of a job and we may end up moving - worst case scenario to a not legal state (best case scenario to a better legal state). Hoping for the best.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
View Image

View Image

Were those plants open structured ?

St. Phatty

Just started planning. It'll change, but that's my starting list.

I'd like to find a good Kush.
Any recommendations?

Whatever they're smoking at the Motel 6's in Arcata, CA (Humboldt).

Just carrying your bags to the room you smell some of the dreamiest smells.

I'm sprouting some Blueberry Headband Crosses (mother) crossed with Drought Resistant Male Sativa.

Also growing out "Deer-Feeder", the huge female Sativa that isn't great for smoking but is great for feeding animals.

Going to plant 1 or 2 Deer Feeders with the wild peas on top of the septic field, where the plants go CRAZY. Give it about a 10 foot diameter fence of chicken wire mesh, then let the deer and eat everything that grows outside the mesh.

Curious to see if I get a visit from the local Gendarmes since the animal food plants will put me over the limit. First plant, sort of a mother/regen, is already in Veg.

The original Deer Feeder plant is still alive, after about a month of freezing temps. at night.

CrushnYuba

Deer feeder? Why feed deer with ganja plants. I feel like deer would rather have something else. Do they even need to be fed?

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Also growing out "Deer-Feeder", the huge female Sativa that isn't great for smoking but is great for feeding animals.

Going to plant 1 or 2 Deer Feeders with the wild peas on top of the septic field, where the plants go CRAZY. Give it about a 10 foot diameter fence of chicken wire mesh, then let the deer and eat everything that grows outside the mesh.

Curious to see if I get a visit from the local Gendarmes since the animal food plants will put me over the limit. First plant, sort of a mother/regen, is already in Veg.

The original Deer Feeder plant is still alive, after about a month of freezing temps. at night.

Two deer happen to meet while browsing the Sativa feeder tree. The first deer greets the newer arrival with a cheerful "Hi !", to which the second deer responds with a less-than-cheerful "I wish I was".

St. Phatty

Deer feeder? Why feed deer with ganja plants. I feel like deer would rather have something else. Do they even need to be fed?

Because it's there ?

They eat everything else - roses, baby fruit trees, figs, eggplant, tomatoes.

Haven't seen them eat fig leaves, though.

Mainly the Deer Feeder Sativa grows Big + I like feeding the Deer.

Also the Deer Feeder Sativa is one of the largest, fastest growing Cannabis plants I've ever seen. I'm just plain curious what will happen if I have it up to 6 feet by March 2020, or have to lay it on its side while the veg. clones are indoors.

It will be interesting to see the interaction between the Deer and the Chickens. The chickens tend to keep visiting a Cannabis plant until is it is GONE - all their "munchie behavior" is focussed on the Cannabis.

S

Sertaiz

i like this deer and chicken feeding... my friend gives his chickens fan leaves all the time

Qatman

View Image

View Image

How do I send private messages on here? I need to get in touch with you!

CrushnYuba

Because it's there ?

They eat everything else - roses, baby fruit trees, figs, eggplant, tomatoes.

Haven't seen them eat fig leaves, though.

Mainly the Deer Feeder Sativa grows Big + I like feeding the Deer.

Also the Deer Feeder Sativa is one of the largest, fastest growing Cannabis plants I've ever seen. I'm just plain curious what will happen if I have it up to 6 feet by March 2020, or have to lay it on its side while the veg. clones are indoors.

It will be interesting to see the interaction between the Deer and the Chickens. The chickens tend to keep visiting a Cannabis plant until is it is GONE - all their "munchie behavior" is focussed on the Cannabis.

Lol. I just hate them fuckers. They eat everything given the chance. If i plant it, they will destroy it, given the chance. They sneak into my greenhouses to get shade and nap. Then freak out and plow into plants if i walk up on them by accident.

What is the Deer feeder lineage? It's just a wispy bud late flowering sativa? The veg vigor on some of those plants are truly amazing. You hardly feed them and they just blow up. Might make a good hybrid. Wish more breeders used them.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Saw a graphic painted on the wall outside in front of the parking space for Chase ATM by Vegan Donut Gelato in Oakland California

Last edited: