What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use V&B RO all the way through , but in veg i add a vitamin/hormone booster from MB ferts , my veg has never been this healthy before . & right now the only other thing i'm giving them in flower is the plus size .

d3cryption

Veteran
I use V&B RO all the way through , but in veg i add a vitamin/hormone booster from MB ferts , my veg has never been this healthy before . & right now the only other thing i'm giving them in flower is the plus size .

Are you still feeding +size for only 4 days? If so when do you plan on increasing the duration of +size?

Im running aeroponic tables and just started (this run) with the veg+bloom. My tap is 400ppm and i was sick of making RO water and the waste it creates. I use the hardwater version with my tap and so far so good! Actually its looking awesome! Anybody else run this stuff in aero? I was wondering if you add back the V&B between res changes to maintain desired EC?

Love this shit! and super easy.day 33 of 56. Never seen them so swollen at this stage.

sorry for the crappy pics, phone cam.

20141009_101049_zps85c8707c.jpg

20141009_101501_RichtoneHDR1_zps91c86bd0.jpg

20141009_101540_RichtoneHDR_zpsc93162f1.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you still feeding +size for only 4 days? If so when do you plan on increasing the duration of +size?

my next round i'm going to try it at 3 to 6 weeks ,just to see if theres a major difference .

but i'm not complaining about the 4 day trial of it !!!

GG$ & MK ultra at 41 days ..........

GG4 .....

picture.php

picture.php

MK ultra .....

picture.php

picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Got the V+B Hard, Chris threw in some +size. He's good people. Says the H+D is basically the same as the new HD coming out but his mix does have a couple new goodies in it. Watered yesterday as soon as I got it cuz they were thirsty anyway and....

picture.php
picture.php

That bling was not there at that time. They were starting up but they popped a lot of trich heads overnight. Thasgudstuff.

slowandeasy

Veteran
my next round i'm going to try it at 3 to 6 weeks ,just to see if theres a major difference .

GG4 .....

View Image

View Image

MK ultra .....

View Image

View Image

.[/QUOTE

Dans,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but your buds look heat stressed to me. Leaf curl and yellowing I am assuming is from heat...not nutes. Keep growing those Donkey Dicks!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much you pulling on average per light dans?

in that room with the 1000's i get about 1 1/2 to 2 per light with 4 plants . the last 2 runs (including this one ) have been a little shy of that , the plants really coulda used another weeks veg .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

GG4 .....

View Image

View Image

MK ultra .....

View Image

View Image

.[/QUOTE

Dans,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but your buds look heat stressed to me. Leaf curl and yellowing I am assuming is from heat...not nutes. Keep growing those Donkey Dicks!

yup , they are . i need better circulation fans , but can't figure out how to mount bigger fans on the tent poles yet . will get it done after this round is done . i have a couple ideas .

The yellow on the MK leaves are because shes hungry . she wants a little more food than the GG's need . don't really like running different strains on the same rez for that reason , but my cloning took a dive recently & i put in what i had ready . thank god they're growth structures were very similar .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
per dans pics. at that stage in flowering I would expect the flush to be starting.

Pretty soon JJF , gonna start the flush around day 50 . they're at 42 now & they'll go to at least 63 maybe more on the MK ultras .

tejashidrow

Hey all
I keep seeing where one has mixed V & G with Dirty
How ever I can't find the mixing ratios......
(Probly my eyes or brain)
If anyone knows a simple mix ratio could ya lead a mixed up dude to water???
Thanks for your understanding....
And yesyesyes I used the search

veg+bloom

veg+bloom

Use at 50-50 , with tap and the dirty, i've tried 33 ro, 33 tap and 33 dirty with excellent results. Just need to monitor ph. The more ro you use.

slowandeasy

Veteran
For anyone who cares, I have been doing a Dirty vs RO version size by side. The Dirty vegged faster and stretched more. But now it will be Week 5 of flower Wed and the RO version buds are fatter than the Dirty. Feeding both 1.1 EC and 1 gram of +SIZE Both look good, but the RO version is getting fatter faster. I can see how mixing the 2 would be good...I am going to try to get a sample of the HD from Chris and do a side by side mixing RO and Dirty.

Tyga

Veteran
Anyone switch from another nutrient line mid-run to V+B? Been running 6/9, and a few additives.. Bout to make the flip and thinking of hitting the ladies with v+b for the flower run. Prob jus give them a decent flush before the switch?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I went to HR www

when I clicked on the +Size product page (such as it is) in the banner area, there is a picture of a starter cube with fuzzy roots sticking out

Could +Size be useful for starting seeds/clones?

Tyga, I did an AB switching in late veg from DM Gold.

I haven't looked back

HR result was much bigger
[/FONT]