What's new

Any gym rats or bodybuilders in the house?

lol

lol

Nitro-Tech® Hardcore is the only musclebuilding protein formula in the world clinically shown to help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days!

M

movingtocally

bodybuilding.com just got raided for lacing some of their shit with steroids.

noreaga

meh, the game is the game.. id rather take real juice then some nitrotech unstudied BS! whats good with the winny vinegrette salads

ddrew

Veteran
meh, the game is the game.. id rather take real juice then some nitrotech unstudied BS! whats good with the winny vinegrette salads
I would say a Test Suspension marinated Tbone would go good with that.
(not positive if you can drink suspension like winstrol, but I think so)

ddrew

Veteran
im still waiting for my testosterone patches from the anabolic insider
If your in your 30's or older go to your Dr and tell him your interested in HRT, most likely after testing your current levels he will write you a script and you can just pick up a box at Walgreen's pharm.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Toasty: Anabolic Steroids are what the models in all those Celltech ads take in order to get that size. They didn't take just Celltech in order to have 24 inch arms, a 55 inch chest and 36 inch thighs.

While steroids and growth hormones are drugs, and can be dangerous, it is scientifically proven that one can maintain a regimen of these drugs long term with few if any negative effects.
Look at the current crop of Mr. Olympia contestants. They are all at the extreme upper limit of what should be considered safe usage, and for the most part their side effects are few. Their extreme bulk and corresponding loss of agility and speed is probably a worse side effect than anything chemical or hormonal.
Most of the damage to their bodies is done through the extreme dieting and dehydration they go through in order to get contest-ready. These athletes literally just want tight skin over their muscles, like the skin was painted on. Such a condition is unnatural and not healthy.
SAFE usage of steroids and hormones implies knowing their effects, how to administer them safely, storage and disposal, how they interact with one another, and how to counteract their negative effects if any.
UNSAFE usage of steroids and hormones can result in injury, infection, disfigurement of injection sites and even in very rare cases (a perfect storm of errors scenario) death.

M

movingtocally

Toasty: Anabolic Steroids are what the models in all those Celltech ads take in order to get that size. They didn't take just Celltech in order to have 24 inch arms, a 55 inch chest and 36 inch thighs.

While steroids and growth hormones are drugs, and can be dangerous, it is scientifically proven that one can maintain a regimen of these drugs long term with few if any negative effects.
No, it hasn't.

Like pot, "where are the bodies?" serves as a reasonable stance to take. Couple that with the lack of intellectually honest discourse in the medical and scientific community on the subject and I think you've a serious case to make regarding anabolics and, more specifically, HGH. Alas, there is no double-blind scientific evidence to even imply that these drugs are safe long term, let alone claims that it is "scientifically proven" to be safe.

Also, fa fa foooey, ta ta tooothy.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
A a fa fa foo high to YOU too.
At first I thought you'd just agreed with me, but thinking about it some more I agree with you. Just as estrogen therapy in menopausal women increases their risk of some types of cancer, so might steroids and hormones lead to increased risk for some types of disease.
Still, the majority of the time, minor steroid use, done knowledgeably, is generally not harmful.

ddrew

Veteran
Really? I'm still watching the pre judging.
Victors legs are gone, It will be a gift if he cracks the top 3.
Branch looks sick, but he's not very symmetrical.
Jay looks great.
Phil H looks great.
Nice to see Markus back, and in decent shape too.
Based on the little I've seen so far.
1st Jay
2nd Dexter
3rd Undecided

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You're right, Victor has no calves. But I really like his proportions, he's actually got a waist.
You don't think Kai deserves top 3?

ddrew

Veteran
You're right, Victor has no calves. But I really like his proportions, he's actually got a waist.
You don't think Kai deserves top 3?
No, not calves, his calves are Ok, he had a terrible knee injury in the last couple years and his quads have not come back to where they used to be, they are huge yes, but they no longer are in proportion to his upper body, look at old pics and compare to new, u will see what I mean.
I'm going to see who won now

ddrew

Veteran
1. Jay
2. Branch
3. Dexter

Final

Branch looked insane, huge and in the best condition of anyone there.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, Joe Weider is going to be 90 in November. Yeah, he did look pretty frail.
Martinez finished 6th, and Kai 4th.

Wooden Eye

Well I had some gaspari SuperPump 250, Size On and Intra Pro. I put on some Muscle Size and Strength but Got my Shape and hardness back. Not bad for Supplements.
Makes you Train like a Man Possessed.