What's new

Any gym rats or bodybuilders in the house?

ddrew

Veteran
:yeahthats

You think those guys didnt do proper post cycle therapy? Sounds like their body chemistries are out of whack, and 'pecker farts' lost his ability to generate testosterone naturally...
You would be surprised how many people don't even bother with it, they take that clomid/HCG money and spend it on an extra bottle of test.
They don't understand even how the AAS works, let alone the pct, and why it's critical for maintaining their gains and not letting things drift to far from normal for to long, many people don't even come off AAS at all, they just switch up compounds every few months.
The degree of ignorance in your average user is frightening.

burnedout

You would be surprised how many people don't even bother with it, they take that clomid/HCG money and spend it on an extra bottle of test.
They don't understand even how the AAS works, let alone the pct, and why it's critical for maintaining their gains and not letting things drift to far from normal for to long, many people don't even come off AAS at all, they just switch up compounds every few months.
The degree of ignorance in your average user is frightening.

Which is the cause of probably 90%+ of the horror stories you hear . It amazes me what people are willing to do to their bodies without first doing the proper research. :noway:

bobblehead

Veteran
I talked to a guy yesterday at the gym... Started off with us both enjoying some good smoke, and then it moved to steroids. Turns out he just finished up his second cycle, with 1g of test a week, and some tren. He was only injecting once a week, and had all sorts of sides. I was shocked. He's running at least 3x what I've used, doesn't even really know what he's taking, and I'm still bigger. Just goes to show that it's not the drugs that makes you big... well, sorta... lol

ddrew

Veteran
If it was just drugs then every highschool kid on up with a couple of $ and a hook up would be huge.

T

tribeca

Proper diet and a little work out never hurt anyone.Not into this muscles stacking thinging but to each his own.

ddrew

Veteran
Lol at the top of toastys post.
Celltech is IMO the only thing you can buy over the counter that actually makes a difference in a short period of time, everyone gains a couple lbs first time on it and bumps their lifts up a touch.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DONT do roids kids!!!

eat healthy natural.. train hard,,, meditate,,, and sleep well :bandit:

well you know hydroxycut was killing people so they pulled it off the market,but i do believe this was after they sold the patent or the rights to the product to some other company to sell,only supplement i buy these days is isopure`s protein drink in the glass bottle taste great

O

otherwhitemeat

I LOVED Hydroxycuts/Stackers...club drug and workout aid, all in one.

I miss that shit, big time!

ddrew

Veteran
well you know hydroxycut was killing people so they pulled it off the market,but i do believe this was after they sold the patent or the rights to the product to some other company to sell,only supplement i buy these days is isopure`s protein drink in the glass bottle taste great
Isopure is the best protein out there IMO.
You know what used to fly off the shelves in my club before being banned?
Xenadrine, like f**king crack to some of these people.
One of the proshop girls was taking like 10 of these things a day.
She would turn into an ENORMOUS bitch if she had to go more then a few hours without them, scary.

yeah i really miss xendrine ever since the fat lard ass vikings player died,his girlfriend sued cytodyne and they had to take it off the market and try to bring it back without ephidrine in it,that was one truly bad ass fat burner.

ddrew

Veteran
Sweet, thanks B.
Is that free?
I couldn't tell.
I'm definatly going to check it out.