What's new

Any Good Stuff on Netflix or Prime

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Do people normally use a separate television to watch it or is it common to watch on your computer monitor ?

So the Netflix streaming software is compatible with Windows 7 I hope ?

And would think, Apple maybe even Linux.

Nowadays, you can stream Netflix on your smartphone. All you need is The Netflix app

buzzmobile

Veteran
Here's a really good one:
"The brand new testament"

It's about Jesus' sister EA who can't stand her father, god, and runs away but only after messing with his almighty computer.
hilarious, I very much recommend watching it.
CC

My wife and I just finished watching it and I will heartily second your recommendation. There's a lot going on through out the movie.

St. Phatty

Managed to get Netflix Streaming up & running.

So far could only find one good show - Breaking Bad.

Trying to figure out the library.

Where is the mother lode of mindless entertainment ?

Where do they hide the good shows on Netflix streaming.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The netflix streaming menu kind of sux. It's not intuitive or streamlined at all.

Even finding the continuation of something you've been watching can be like going back to square 1.

R

Rab.C

just finished the punisher and dark was good watch now looking for more shows

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’ve been watching Vikings on Prime. Started watching it as a filler show until I find something better, but the show has turned into one awesome series! :yes: Its not quite as good as GOT, but the story line is layered like it. If you like shows with sword fighting battles and kings fighting empires, etc.. check it out for sure.

scrogrow

I’ve been watching Vikings on Prime. Started watching it as a filler show until I find something better, but the show has turned into one awesome series! :yes: Its not quite as good as GOT, but the story line is layered like it. If you like shows with sword fighting battles and kings fighting empires, etc.. check it out for sure.

I second that vp

Also I like the blacklist it's a bit far fetched but I like a bit of a super villain and really think every one need a Raymond redding ton to call on atleast once in they life's!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The newest Season of Vikings is the next what I wanna watch.:)

Yep,,,
Latest season is the last I believe,.
Saving it to binge watch when we go away,
Glad Ragnor got rid of his opium habit, ,
That series was the weakest after the others were so good and hope the latest matches the other series,,s2:tiphat:

Green Squall

I wasn't expecting much from it, but Sex Education turned out to be really funny and well made. And Gillian Anderson was in it lol.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Netflix

The Devil We Know

This documentary details DuPont's alleged decades-long cover-up of the potential harm caused by chemicals used to make popular Teflon products

99% of the worlds population has C8 in their blood and the only clean blood they could find was from Army recruits from the 1940's b4 Teflon was created... these lames contaminated everyone