Veteran
Hybrids From Hell – Hashplant2

Hashplant 2: X-files x Core AmnesiaARNE X Danish Gold

Type: Sativa dominant

8 weeks of flowering

Harvest time: Sep 10-Oct 30

Happy, creative sativa 'up high'

Good mold resistance

I call this one the outdoor version of Amnesia. Knew a guy who grew it and did send some, but it has a very nice high and the typical incense aroma of Amnesia, so their is another option.
1706483933205.png

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the lemon terps in the Amnesia are important, you folks might like to check out my fem cross
Amnesia (clone) x Lemon Thai feminized
Test grow:

seeds at Boutique/RG

VG

kro-magnon

Veteran
If the lemon terps in the Amnesia are important, you folks might like to check out my fem cross
Amnesia (clone) x Lemon Thai feminized
Test grow:

seeds at Boutique/RG

VG
I see you mention peanut and lemon in the description of your AmnesiaxLemonThai, it's funny because in females who were half LT I found some smelling a funny mix of lemon and peanut. I had peanut smell in a Sour-Jack as well(not Karma's version, a freebee from an Alien seed shop) and recently in 2/3 Rocky Melon from Karma. It's a very funny smell and the first time I smelt it I was pretty confused to find this in a cannabis plant.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, its not quite peanut.. but thats the closest we'll get it think. Ive not smelt it in anything other than the ammi cut and i was pleased that it passed into plants in that cross.
That said, i've just checked and the OP said he wasn't looking for lemon and the one i have is defo lemon/menthol/peanut. perhaps hints of incense/fuel/solvent as well.
VG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Ok I had no idea it was coming from the Amnesia cut, I have no experience with clone, not even smoked some. On the Lemon Thai cross I've grown(Prayer Tower) only one female had the peanut smell and it was mixed with other scents. It is one Sour-Jack out of a dozen different females who had a real peanut butter smell, in this cross I found a female who had a green apple smell and taste, those freebees from Aliengrowshop were some of the best seeds I've ever had, a lot of variations but delivered wonderful plants, this was around 2008/09.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
amnesia core cut with that bubblegum/candy smell is pure bliss. i like to harvest her close to 10wks. for me ammo is all-around smoke and she seems to be perfect for excercising and socializing (and you know.. boom boom..)

cob curing it buds makes the effect way more hilarious. only downside is that it's not a good idea to go into a crowd area while being high on amnesia. she might blast you with some anxious vibes because you will be noticed for 100% of being very high so people keep staring at you for long time.

now it's time to bake some amnesia. thanks for sharing this cut. i am lucky to have her in my life. when i will lose her it will become hard to find any alternative.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown several seed offerings of ammo, mostly the ones listed in op's list. None of them resembled those cut pictures at all. I Didnt keep any although somas was ok and super strains had one good plant in the pack that was very nice but not exactly the hazy smoke i was after.

george7

Hey guys
Have some seedy simon's dutch fairytales in flower right now.Bought from cannapot.

Its Core cut x NLX. Couldn't resist the amazing price. 25 euros for like 12 regs.
Never grown core cut before. (I dont have access to cuts)
My favourite , and i think closest to the cut, is one very resinous sativa leaning female that smells fruity, bubblegum spice.

Got another one full nld female that had high hopes for, but we are almost in week 7 of flowering and she doesn't smell at all. I mean close to no smell. Just a faint floral smell. Temps and environment are on point so i dont know whats wrong .Maybe just a shit pheno.

The third sativa leaning one smells like roses and paint fuel. Pretty prosimising
also.

if you re after finding something similar to the core from seed i think these are worth hunting

Organic super soil mix 600 w hps

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_234440.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234440.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240503_234201.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234201.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20240503_234549.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234549.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240503_234258.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234258.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20240503_234228.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234228.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240503_234344.jpg
    IMG_20240503_234344.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 27

kro-magnon

Veteran
I had no idea the NLX was still worked, I have not thrown some since 06 I think, who is the guy making this hybrid of Amnesia x NLX ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia Haze Chasers, my Amneisa Hazy Jones is very heavy on the Amnesia Haze side and I guarantee satisfaction.
I used the famous Amnesia clone from a big commercial grower in Spain x Casey Jones clone reversed.

Screenshot_20240505_093400_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_093406_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_093411_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Amnesia Haze Chasers, my Amneisa Hazy Jones is very heavy on the Amnesia Haze side and I guarantee satisfaction.
I used the famous Amnesia clone from a big commercial grower in Spain x Casey Jones clone reversed.

50% off for any icmag.com members on Amnesia Hazy Jones whole of May( icmag.com 33% discount already Included not on top)

View attachment 18997674
View attachment 18997675 View attachment 18997676
Beautiful plant, she looks like a good yielder with a good resin coverage.This one was grown for buds not seed, is it your grow or a customer of yours?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plant, she looks like a good yielder with a good resin coverage.This one was grown for buds not seed, is it your grow or a customer of yours?
Yeah for buds , yes she a great yielder and amazing Resin content.
For a commercial Haze but still that heavy Haze Amneisa Hazy Jones a real contender.

My friend the North London Dead head grew it in Bio bizz soil no boosters , I took the photos/videos and go to his grow every week to check them out and smoke up with him.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yeah for buds , yes she a great yielder and amazing Resin content.

My friend the North London Dead head grew it in Bio bizz soil no boosters , I took the photos/videos and go to his grow every week to check them out and smoke up with him.
The magic combo of good yield and plenty of resin is what most growers want, it's too rare to have all the boxes checked in the same plant
Grown in Bio-Bizz soil further amendments she must be very light feeder because their soil is very rich

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The magic combo of good yield and plenty of resin is what most growers want, it's too rare to have all the boxes checked in the same plant
Grown in Bio-Bizz soil further amendments she must be very light feeder because their soil is very rich
Sorry OG Biowar beneficial microbe products were used also , Root pack , Nute pack and foliar pack , which greatly improved, growth , yield and even speeds up flower time.

Amazing products, never used a better product in all my decades growing and advise to anyone looking for a game changer in there grow ( Ogbiowar.com)

Also extra shout to my friend North London Dead head as he a kinda newish grower and producing incredible flowers these days 10 x better than any flower found in Amsterdam theses days( none for sale EVER it's all for him)

and to be honest I'm not a big Amnesia Haze fan in Coffeshops etc( as 99.9% is commercially grown and don't get the flavour or High I'm looking for) so when my mate chooses that to grow he knows im not an Amnesia Haze fan so we have a good 😂 together but this run tasted exactly like the Soma's legendary Amnesia Haze flowers when he first ever run it in Amsterdam ( I was convinced the todays well known Amnesia Haze clone was not the same clone Soma sold in Amsterdam Coffeshop ( 10 15 years ago whenever it dropped in Amsterdam) as knowhere near the quality , but my mates specific pheno was identical and proved me wrong , and made me realise the reason why is Soma used to grow all Organic and nobody else does when it comes to Amnesia Haze commercial runs) and to get that incredible taste needed a Organic/soil grown run

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Sorry OG Biowar beneficial microbe products were used also , Root pack , Nute pack and foliar pack , which greatly improved, growth , yield and even speeds up flower time.

Amazing products, never used a better product in all my decades growing and advise to anyone looking for a game changer in there grow ( Ogbiowar.com)

Also extra shout to my friend North London Dead head as he a kinda newish grower and producing incredible flowers these days 10 x better than any flower found in Amsterdam theses days( none for sale EVER it's all for him)

and to be honest I'm not a big Amnesia Haze fan in Coffeshops etc( as 99.9% is commercially grown and don't get the flavour or High I'm looking for) so when my mate chooses that to grow he knows im not an Amnesia Haze fan so we have a good 😂 together but this run tasted exactly like the Soma's legendary Amnesia Haze flowers when he first ever run it in Amsterdam ( I was convinced the todays well known Amnesia Haze clone was not the same clone Soma sold in Amsterdam Coffeshop ( 10 15 years ago whenever it dropped in Amsterdam) as knowhere near the quality , but my mates specific pheno was identical and proved me wrong , and made me realise the reason why is Soma used to grow all Organic and nobody else does when it comes to Amnesia Haze commercial runs) and to get that incredible taste needed a Organic/soil grown run
OK that's far from no further amendments I thought:LOL:
I've never heard of this brand, OGBiowar, I'll check what they offer but it's not distributed in my local grow shop and I prefer to shop locally when I can.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grown in Bio-Bizz soil further amendments she must be very light feeder because their

OK that's far from no further amendments I thought:LOL:
I've never heard of this brand, OGBiowar, I'll check what they offer but it's not distributed in my local grow shop and I prefer to shop locally when I can.
I didn't say amendments I said no boosters as in flower boosters

Yeah you won't find Ogbiowar in your local growshop but will be 10x better than ANY other beneficial microbe products they sell.

I been doing this for more than 20 years and that the only product I recommend , game changer to any grow room Guaranteed.

Nute pack you water in once only ever and Root/foliar pack every 7-10 days but wow the Root production and overall health uptake of all other nutrients is insane.

Latest posts

Latest posts