What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia (Haze) options

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hybrids From Hell – Hashplant2

Hashplant 2: X-files x Core AmnesiaARNE X Danish Gold

Type: Sativa dominant

8 weeks of flowering

Harvest time: Sep 10-Oct 30

Happy, creative sativa 'up high'

Good mold resistance

I call this one the outdoor version of Amnesia. Knew a guy who grew it and did send some, but it has a very nice high and the typical incense aroma of Amnesia, so their is another option.
1706483933205.png

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the lemon terps in the Amnesia are important, you folks might like to check out my fem cross
Amnesia (clone) x Lemon Thai feminized
Test grow:

seeds at Boutique/RG

VG

kro-magnon

Veteran
If the lemon terps in the Amnesia are important, you folks might like to check out my fem cross
Amnesia (clone) x Lemon Thai feminized
Test grow:

seeds at Boutique/RG

VG
I see you mention peanut and lemon in the description of your AmnesiaxLemonThai, it's funny because in females who were half LT I found some smelling a funny mix of lemon and peanut. I had peanut smell in a Sour-Jack as well(not Karma's version, a freebee from an Alien seed shop) and recently in 2/3 Rocky Melon from Karma. It's a very funny smell and the first time I smelt it I was pretty confused to find this in a cannabis plant.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, its not quite peanut.. but thats the closest we'll get it think. Ive not smelt it in anything other than the ammi cut and i was pleased that it passed into plants in that cross.
That said, i've just checked and the OP said he wasn't looking for lemon and the one i have is defo lemon/menthol/peanut. perhaps hints of incense/fuel/solvent as well.
VG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Ok I had no idea it was coming from the Amnesia cut, I have no experience with clone, not even smoked some. On the Lemon Thai cross I've grown(Prayer Tower) only one female had the peanut smell and it was mixed with other scents. It is one Sour-Jack out of a dozen different females who had a real peanut butter smell, in this cross I found a female who had a green apple smell and taste, those freebees from Aliengrowshop were some of the best seeds I've ever had, a lot of variations but delivered wonderful plants, this was around 2008/09.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
amnesia core cut with that bubblegum/candy smell is pure bliss. i like to harvest her close to 10wks. for me ammo is all-around smoke and she seems to be perfect for excercising and socializing (and you know.. boom boom..)

cob curing it buds makes the effect way more hilarious. only downside is that it's not a good idea to go into a crowd area while being high on amnesia. she might blast you with some anxious vibes because you will be noticed for 100% of being very high so people keep staring at you for long time.

now it's time to bake some amnesia. thanks for sharing this cut. i am lucky to have her in my life. when i will lose her it will become hard to find any alternative.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown several seed offerings of ammo, mostly the ones listed in op's list. None of them resembled those cut pictures at all. I Didnt keep any although somas was ok and super strains had one good plant in the pack that was very nice but not exactly the hazy smoke i was after.