What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
The seeds have arrived today in perfect condition :) Thank you very much JLP ! Amnesia99 sounds like a great cross, I'm wondering if it could finish in my climate ... we'll see :) thanks again bro !

Rellikbuzz

I thought I would chime in as well to say that my Amnesia 99 beans got here yesterday as well. Thank you JLP from the bottom of my heart. I think I can say on behalf of everyone here that it is the good Karma you put out that make our little community here so wonderful.

I had already put some other beans into germ before these got here, so I am going to wait until my next cycle to add these but I assure you I will! It should also be helpful to watch the other Amnesia 99 grow thread to learn a bit about these plants before giving mine a go.

Again JLP, thank you for all you do for us here on ICMag. :wave:

KRS Juan

Got a nice package from 21 Jump ST today. As always, half will be given away to the needy. Thanks again for everything you do for the community JLP.

-KRS Juan-

G

Thanx a lot JLP. I recevied mine today. I would also like to say great job on the g13bx f2s. Im tokin that now and it has been the best stuff ive grown so far. Thanx again. Your a great person. peace

RawDawg

Oh my God! You sent me a pack of them?! JLP is a much BIGGER man than most of you here will ever know as you won't act like the ASS that I did. And even after my misguided actions he still sent me a pack. I would have completely understood not getting anything. Thanks JLP.Much, much RESPECT JLP.

ROCS

Thank You!

Thank You!

Mr. P:

Your donative has arrived. Many Thanks! :)

I will keep you posted on th' grow. :joint:

ROCS

Oh Yeah. Herbs got the goods. A few look a bit young but none crushed and I'm more then sure I will get some great plants. Thank You JLP. I hope to do your goods Justice. Peace and good breeding Herb

Hi John (May you always walk in the Light),

Thank you.

I definately don't need any more seeds right now, but Somas Amnesia Haze, top of my list when I do. You know how to chose them! But I just spent an afternoon getting my post count up to 50 (sorry Harry), I can't see going for 100. ;-)

But, thanks anyway.

The real reason I am bothering you tho is to respond to a post of your from awhile back, wherein you said something like "Copperhead Road" was the only song about growing that you knew of. I responded with Zappas "Moving to Montana".

I finally found my copy of Laura Loves CD "14 Days" with "Sativa", her growing song. "I gave them my house; they gave me five years". Highly recommended. So is your HxUM.

peace, love, understanding

Hi Harry,

You throw me off your couch and out of your house, but are now following me around on-line?

;-)

peace,love and Rock & fuckin' Roll !!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts