What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia 99 seeds

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
really cant wait to see the progeny, ill have o though, not gonna get em popped for a couple o months, but, iots something else to look forward to, hiopefully, find a nice pheno nearer to 60 days but still with the hazyness, hopefully.

Thanks so much jlp your the best and your c99XHaze is rockin me right now ill have more on this later though after I write up a thread about it sorry I couldn't get those pics sent to ya JLP they were to big to upload ill resize them and send it again though. Cant wait to get these beans thanks alot. Heres a preview pic of it to everyone.

Last edited:
G

Very kind offer JLP... Ipersonally don't have the room for 'em right now, but will be interested in hearing grow reports from others. Great looking buds!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I just got mine in the mail JLP and a million thanks to you.A very quick delivery time, you must have had them packaged up already, either that or you live next door to me. :biglaugh:

Thanks again JLP, you rock! :friends:

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
I'm wondering how many times did I say 'you're the man, JLP !' :D
Thank you so very much for your generousity ! God bless you