What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia 99 seeds

full time daddy
Veteran
nice offer jlp... sound's like sum great crosses......... like the rest...... hats off to you from the guy next door ;)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a great guy..... jlp just keeps on giving ...thanks for being you jlp you really are just so generous :) thanks

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yee haw

yee haw

got my amnesia 99 beans today a very BIG THANX to JLP given stuff away
like GYPSY are you sure you aint twins or something lol
peace chucky

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Beans have landed JLP, WOW, 4 days US to UK, thats the quickest yet. Thanks for these, they will be put to use By by about the end of march. Thanks again man. Do u actually sell seeds JLP, or just spread em around like this?? Either way, nice 1 m8

hilljack

got to the uk before wv

hahahhaahaha

im sure mine'll be in the mail monday

jlp words arent enough to express our gratitude

G

is there any left ? i hadnt got an addy but i have now ,,,please sir may i have some

Jlp you one awesome guy.To send ou all these seeds to everyone is just way cool.I cant wait to get mine.These sound so good I have to grow a couple out on my next run .
Thanks again Jlp I really appreciete the seeds as I am sure we all do. I will let you know when mine get here :)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
oops!! hey 420........ did you just moon me!!! :biglaugh:

I did not go back to the first page and see the edit...... :rolleyes:

*toostoned* :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts