What's new

Advanced Nutrients

B

Bud Bug

TO ALL THE AN HATERS, :moon::moon::moon:.

Day 45 of Flowering....

This is what AN has done for my harvest the last 3+ years. Too many people don't understand how to use their products/ don't know how to grow herb. Just because you buy the best nutes doesn't mean your gonna end up with a great harvest, you still need to know how to grow mj, and know what your plants wants at what times. The haters are more ignornant than anything. With the exception of some store owners who stock their stuff and had more business issues with AN than problems with the actual products.

LONG LIVE AN!!!!!!!!:):):)

And what do your photos prove? That AN products can grow plants? Well it is plant food after all.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Bud Bug,

I thought the photos spoke for themselves. I was trying to do the opposite of what you been doing on this thread and show some PROOF of AN at work. Rather than run my mouth and bash them to hell and say every other product out their works just the same with no proof (photos) at ALL. Once you can SHOW not TELL me that their is a better line out their I have no reason to trust any of your advice or information. For all the people who have nightmare stories using AN products for that matter never seem to show any proof of it, just a lot of bashing and negativity.

Weird, cause if the same people would show a couple pictures of their nightmare grows using AN on this friendly site, don't you think people who use AN products would help and tell the grower what and when to use their products so they have a successful grow? If more people would "do" rather than "follow/listen", they realize AN is top of the game for most products.

B

Bud Bug

Bud Bug,

I thought the photos spoke for themselves. I was trying to do the opposite of what you been doing on this thread and show some PROOF of AN at work. Rather than run my mouth and bash them to hell and say every other product out their works just the same with no proof (photos) at ALL. Once you can SHOW not TELL me that their is a better line out their I have no reason to trust any of your advice or information. For all the people who have nightmare stories using AN products for that matter never seem to show any proof of it, just a lot of bashing and negativity.

Weird, cause if the same people would show a couple pictures of their nightmare grows using AN on this friendly site, don't you think people who use AN products would help and tell the grower what and when to use their products so they have a successful grow? If more people would "do" rather than "follow/listen", they realize AN is top of the game for most products.

First of all posting photos means nothing thats the end of that... You also didn't state what the strain was, what the veg period was, what the total flower period was no info what so ever. Kinda like AN stating you get 2+ lb using their program with out even an single line stating the strain, veg and flower cycle.

Just because your plants look like that it doesn't mean another strain will look like that. I could take any strain, veg it for ever and then flower for 12 weeks and get killer results.

If you actually read the whole thing including this post https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=152110&page=32 you're see no one says that AN killed or fucked up their plants or that plants don't grow with AN. Most of this thread talks about their BS/shady marketing and selling you exactly the same products that other manufacturers sell with out making retarded claims or higher prices.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Proof/photos mean nothing???? Well i guess if they mean nothing than your words are worth even less than shit, right? I mean basically what your saying is that posting photos of AN at work is worth nothing, so what does that make your words bashing them worth? A lot less than those meaningless photos.

I am running 9 plants (5 different strains) in 5 gal under 1000w HPS, Veg for about 3 weeks from clone, they're at day 45 in the picture and will be chopped at day 63.

I also have read the whole thread and can tell you have no idea what your talking about. You think they sell the same exact products that other companies produced com'on dude really? If you owned Coca Cola would you label all your ingredients on the can or bottle so every other soda company could steal your product??? According to you yes you would, but any smart person would know you need to keep some information "secret" so no one can copy your already dominating product. Therefore you stay on top of the market, a little business 101.

B

Bud Bug

Proof/photos mean nothing???? Well i guess if they mean nothing than your words are worth even less than shit, right?

Its proves nothing as they are just photos of your plants All it proves is that AN food can grow plants but so can the other 30 food manufacturers out there. I could post photos too and it wouldn't mean anything.

C

CT Guy

As someone who works in the industry, I can tell you that AN has shady marketing/business practices. Yes, you can grow cannabis with their nutrients, BUT you can grow just as good or even better plants without it. They wow consumers and hydro shop owners with big parties and girls in bikinis, but don't do anything to further the legitimacy of the industry or medical growing.

Their myco product, (tarantula or pirahna) is nothing more than Mycorrhizal Applications product at a jacked up price. How do I know? The lead salesman at Mycorrhizal Applications told me (we wholesale their products too).

Support legitimate businesses that aren't out to swindle you or make a quick buck at someone else's expense.

Their company is banned from displaying at many of the industry trade show I attend for a reason...........

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Bud Bug, lets just agree to disagree, because I think your totally wrong. All your saying to me is that 30 companies produce the same exact nutes and they all work evenly, i just don't buy that.

CT Guy, I don't want to be an asshole, but don't you think its that salesman is suppose to tell you anything so you buy their product and not the competition. By the way the best Mycorrhizal product on the market IMO is Great White by plant success.

To be perfectly honest i've grown using many different nutrients and their is plenty of good stuff out their but my best buds come when I am using mostly AN products.

this bud is for you Bud Bug:), AN ALL THE WAY!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Man everyone so wrapped up in petty bickering over who makes better nutes no one will help with some sort of guidence with my above AN question... C'mon people???

WildFire.ca

I hear ya on that Ottoman,I have a decent little line up of AN and I having problems gettin it down,used pbp before it was easyer but I had to take the leap and try AN, maybe you could help me out a little? I picked up gro/micro/bloom,nirvana,bud blood,B-52,big bud,overdrive,bud candy and final phase I'm gonna be using them in RDWC next with ppm/ph meters and RO water.what ya think?
I have used there whole product line successfully. Use there calculator at there site as your guide line with the food you have and choose the lowest feeding setting you can on there site, and even then water it down a bit. If your going to use conni, use it at about 25% of the recommended dose cause that shit runs hot like any other chelted nutes. There calc is a good starting point with there product line, but not the bible by any means.

CLC4LIFE

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks man,I'll have to check out they're feeding schedual,I was just gonna stick with Grow,Micro,Bloom the whole run, so I had another question,come flower time how do I add everything? Like add bloom/micro first then add the rest? If so how much do I add before adding the other additives?

WildFire.ca

Micro first then grow then bloom, and mix real good between each one you add. Drop the B52 a week before flip and from then on in, it messes up the flowers. Be real careful adding the budblood, it works but can fuk your shit up with a few mg too much.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Micro first then grow then bloom, and mix real good between each one you add. Drop the B52 a week before flip and from then on in, it messes up the flowers. Be real careful adding the budblood, it works but can fuk your shit up with a few mg too much.

Thanks man,so how much G/M/B do I add before adding the rest?

WildFire.ca

Its proportional to your rez size, and I cant remember the MGB feed rates off the top of my head. But add all the calc says to add and then the additives.

Sensibowl

Can't believe this thread is still going on. Loving the AN advice I'm seeing here since I can always used more tips and tricks.

:thank you:

I've been using this site a bit this week too:

http://www.hydroponicmedicalgrower.com

Seems pretty cool to help me with my plans to go organic this year. Well, later this year. Much later, seeing as it seems to be a lot more work than even I intended.

B

Bud Bug

Can't believe this thread is still going on. Loving the AN advice I'm seeing here since I can always used more tips and tricks.

:thank you:

I've been using this site a bit this week too:

http://www.hydroponicmedicalgrower.com

Seems pretty cool to help me with my plans to go organic this year. Well, later this year. Much later, seeing as it seems to be a lot more work than even I intended.

Oh look its Big Mike showing off his old advencednutrientsmedical.ca site that they took down How come? Having a weed website associated with your business didn't work out?

Its kinda slow to load

http://web.archive.org/web/20050930222611/http://advancednutrientsmedical.ca

http://web.archive.org/web/20060214133046/www.advancednutrientsmedical.ca/index2.php

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://advancednutrientsmedical.ca

hugetom80s

You can't fool those of us who've been around long enough to remember the old medical forums they had.

The problem was that the forum was supposed to be for legal medical grows only, but tons of people came in and discussed illegal grows and caused a huge amount of trouble for AN.

But the political climate has changed a lot since then and I'm guessing they think it won't be a problem. It was always a kind of "we'll be back when things aren't so screwed up" thing with those forums. More and more states have legalized medical growing and California is even flirting with legalizing recreational use.

Doesn't surprise me at all to see it making a comeback now. Makes perfect sense, Advanced Nutrients has always been one of the nute companies that is fighting for legalization.

How quiet some of the others are on the subject makes me wonder if they don't think criminalization works FOR them.

Latest posts

Latest posts