What's new

Advanced Nutrients

Mr.Blue

Advanced Nutrients is a new release here in europe and iam interested now because i read some years ago in a cannabis magazine about this fertilizers and now i would like to know about your experience with this fertilizers and which minimum of products you would recommend me?
or if you know a grow in which are compared the fertilizers would be great.
I want to grow hydro bubbler or coco.
for answers i thank you very much

Mr.Blue

WildFire.ca

Nutes to try

Nutes to try

For bloom I would use the sensi 2 part with carb load, big bud, and H1 (humic acid) to start.

G

me if in soil and for peat iguana juice bigbud and overdrive..............everything else like b-52 you could use old cheesy super thrive and ............i prefer carbload but if your broke molassis for carbs........................but hydro 2part.+bigbud+ overdrive :spank:

house

I'm curious about AN recipies too, the nutrient calculator on their site assumes you have their entire line. What should I supplement the 3-part with?

gromer

If your looking for comparisons side by side go to youtube and type in nutrient challenge in the search youll find what your looking for.AN rules,Iguana juice like Immort said,stuff is awesome.Use on soil or in coco and youll be happy.If your in hydro Id try the 3 part or somthing else thats inorganic from them.

ubet28

I use advance i have seen a noticeable difference in growth. I do not use all of there products or nor do i follow there feeding calculator as i think that there calculator is a useless piece of shit. If you go to youtube.com and search advance nutrients you can watch some vids on the product some of it is marketing hype so make you own opinion on it.

ALSO GET READY TO TAKE OUT ASECOND MORGAE ON THE HOUSE CAUSE YOU WILL NEED THE EXTRA MONEY TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS. I AM NOT 100% SURE ON THIS BUT A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAS A GROW SHOP AND HE SAID THAT ADVANCE WAS RAISEING PRICES 25% IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

gromer

That whole Advanced is more expensive than other nute brands is TOTAL GARBAGE.Nutrients are free.Which would you rather pay for electricity and nutrients or outrageous prices for herb and hash.I dunno bout you but I use the entire line foliars and all and I think my price pr oz at the end of the day is like 30 bucks and thats totalling all overhead electricity equiptment the works.

Man Im tellin ya if I hear one more person complain about havin to buy nutes.Nutes are free!!!Theyre free people.Just think about how much you save not what you spend.Sure I could do a grow start to finish with nothin but a bag of bat guano and a cheapo bottle of seaweed but would I get half the quality and yield I get now?Hell no!!Plus really comparitively look at some of the Bio Bizz line or House and garden there is stuff that cost just as much as the products on the AN line yet I never hear one person complain about their stuff being pricey.I swear peeps must just be mad cus they want it and cant afford it.
Three words ......Discount Advanced Nutrients.Cheapest place to get em there is,trust me I know.You get freebies with every purchase too and there is no charge for ship and trust me again nowadays free shipping on nutes is gonna save you hundreds if you order bulk like me.Shipping went up sooo much cus of gas prices its nuts.That and the rise on the Canadian dollar was the reason for ANs price increase.Which was around 30% total but only some 15-17% will be felt by us.I didnt really get that one but thats how its working the total wholesale price went up X amount but the total retail price is only going up a portion of that.See what Im sayin.Anyhow they could want blood in exchange for the stuff and it would still totally be worth it.Since the forum closing Ive done alot of shopping around for different companies stuff and about 75% of the products I got were bad right off the shelf not even usable,you get what you pay for.AN if stored properly is a quality product thatll keep forever.This is all my humble opinion and not to say there arent cheaper nutes on the market that also work well.I just am tired of peeps scarin peeps away from getting Advanced nutes cus they think they cost too much cus that is total hogwash.Now let the Gromer slamming begin.......Peace,Gromerr Pott!!!

house

My only problem with AN is all the additives they make you think you need, just look at their recommended feeding schedule. The basic formula is supplemented with dozens of bizzare additives, many with little benefit to the grow if any all made to suck as much money possible out of sick patients trying to grow. Yeah I know that is how business works but I still don't like it, it's deceptive and preying on the uninformed.

ubet28

gromer said:
That whole Advanced is more expensive than other nute brands is TOTAL GARBAGE.Nutrients are free.Which would you rather pay for electricity and nutrients or outrageous prices for herb and hash.I dunno bout you but I use the entire line foliars and all and I think my price pr oz at the end of the day is like 30 bucks and thats totalling all overhead electricity equiptment the works.

Man I'm telling ya if I hear one more person complain about havin to buy nutes.Nutes are free!!!Theyre free people.Just think about how much you save not what you spend.Sure I could do a grow start to finish with nothin but a bag of bat guano and a cheapo bottle of seaweed but would I get half the quality and yield I get now?Hell no!!Plus really comparitively look at some of the Bio Bizz line or House and garden there is stuff that cost just as much as the products on the AN line yet I never hear one person complain about their stuff being pricey.I swear peeps must just be mad cus they want it and cant afford it.
Three words ......Discount Advanced Nutrients.Cheapest place to get em there is,trust me I know.You get freebies with every purchase too and there is no charge for ship and trust me again nowadays free shipping on nutes is gonna save you hundreds if you order bulk like me.Shipping went up sooo much cus of gas prices its nuts.That and the rise on the Canadian dollar was the reason for ANs price increase.Which was around 30% total but only some 15-17% will be felt by us.I didnt really get that one but thats how its working the total wholesale price went up X amount but the total retail price is only going up a portion of that.See what Im sayin.Anyhow they could want blood in exchange for the stuff and it would still totally be worth it.Since the forum closing Ive done alot of shopping around for different companies stuff and about 75% of the products I got were bad right off the shelf not even usable,you get what you pay for.AN if stored properly is a quality product thatll keep forever.This is all my humble opinion and not to say there arent cheaper nutes on the market that also work well.I just am tired of peeps scarin peeps away from getting Advanced nutes cus they think they cost too much cus that is total hogwash.Now let the Gromer slamming begin.......Peace,Gromerr Pott!!!

What are you spokesperson for advance. I never once bashed advance if you would of read the first sentence states i use advance. If you say there not expensive then that's GARBAGE. Cause they are but you are right you get what you pay for no doubt at least as far as i can see besides the crazy swings in pH that i have still yet to figure out. So if you have any pointers on this i would greatly appreciate hearing them. I use sensi 2 part organic b, bud blood, sensi cal, big bud, overdrive, carbo load, final flush.

Here is a link to u tube video listen to what she has to say 50% MARKUP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IBkpURAW8

gromer

Yeh I read the whole post.Yeh you use em even more reason that you shouldnt be complaining about the price.When you do that you scare other peeps away and they will then never get to experience the killer results we get.See my point?

Buhahahahaha!!Thats a great one an Advanced spokesperson.Nope hardly just somone who has spent ALOT of money on different nute brands and tried basically everyone of the major labels on the market and got the best results with AN.Finally getting 2+ a light even with 600s and even with organics.AND the nutes are always in good shape when I get em no messed up bottles or nutes that have fallen out of suspension.
PH swings are very common with AN the very reason alotta peeps dont like to use em.To be perfectly honest if I was growing hydro Id use somthing else,the GH three part or Botainicare.Lots less trouble with these products and the end product is a close call to that grown with AN.Well this is gonna happen no matter what you do especially if its RO water cus the reverse osmosis process strips the water of all its resistance to ph swings.But I have found that if you can get your final ph a little low on purpose first and then add a little Barricade to go back up the BC seems to make the solution bulletproof PH wise.After its adjusted with the Barricade I have a hard time getting it to move even using more up or down.Seems to move a little like over a week or more it may creep up a little but for the most part it stays in range alot better.This was just my findings and experience but lately Ive been mixin as needed for this very reason.Its a total bitch constantly mixin 70 liter rezs but I have better results and no problems with Ph going all wacky.But for somone in like an nft of flood and drain this would be impossible so.Who knows give it a try maybe itll work for you too.Either that or mixin in some low ppm tap water with the ro water first to give the water itself a little stability without having too high a ppm.Hope some of this helps you.Peace,Gromerr Pott!!!

WTF-over

AN

AN

ubet28 said:
What are you spokesperson for advance. I never once bashed advance if you would of read the first sentence states i use advance. If you say there not expensive then that's GARBAGE. Cause they are but you are right you get what you pay for no doubt at least as far as i can see besides the crazy swings in pH that i have still yet to figure out. So if you have any pointers on this i would greatly appreciate hearing them. I use sensi 2 part organic b, bud blood, sensi cal, big bud, overdrive, carbo load, final flush.

Here is a link to u tube video listen to what she has to say 50% MARKUP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IBkpURAW8

Word on the street in Vancouver/Abbottsford is AN is in receivership. Wakeup and smell the cannabis....bud....Just a little humour!? You may want to grab as much of what you need now from retailer stock.

When they fired the support crew they also fired the production staff. My hobby store guy told me he can't get his orders filled. When he called, the rep laughed and said it was hit or miss on all the products. He said there was no stock, no production, and non expected.

So just to be sure I took a little drive and sure enough no action at any of their buildings in Abbotsford. Can't be totally sure but it seems to be more than a rumour. :fsu:

Last edited:

ubet28

WTF-over said:
Word on the street in Vancouver/Abbottsford is AN is in receivership. Wakeup and smell the cannabis....bud....Just a little humour!? You may want to grab as much of what you need now from retailer stock.

When they fired the support crew they also fired the production staff. My hobby store guy told me he can't get his orders filled. When he called, the rep laughed and said it was hit or miss on all the products. He said there was no stock, no production, and non expected.

So just to be sure I took a little drive and sure enough no action at any of their buildings in Abbotsford. Can't be totally sure but it seems to be more than a rumour. :fsu:

I called several people about this and is exactly what you say it is a rumor.

WTF-over

ubet28 said:
I called several people about this and is exactly what you say it is a rumor.

So why would my Hobby Store guy have a problem getting his stock ordered filled? I've known this guy for years...he is a no BS sort of person...with no reason to lie about his conversation AN sales.
I hope what you are saying is true, some of their product is good, it would be a shame to see it go south. But this is not the only place I have heard this.
:smile:

namo420

they DID just release coneseur and there doing great,some shops have just been getting A.N. nutes in...so who knows...time will tell.but hopefully there here to stay.

D0nC0smic

nutes are nutes and if you know what you are doing regular unbranded organic nutes will yield just as much as expensive overhyped stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts