What's new

Advanced Nutrients

Sensibowl

Has anyone used Grow/Micro/Bloom who can share how they liked it?

Hey, this is an organic thread and Grow-Micro-Bloom isn't organic, so you might want to head to another thread.

(And yes, I really like Grow-Micro-Bloom, but you might get more feedback on a board that's better for your question.)

Sensibowl

You can't fool those of us who've been around long enough to remember the old medical forums they had.

The problem was that the forum was supposed to be for legal medical grows only, but tons of people came in and discussed illegal grows and caused a huge amount of trouble for AN.

But the political climate has changed a lot since then and I'm guessing they think it won't be a problem. It was always a kind of "we'll be back when things aren't so screwed up" thing with those forums. More and more states have legalized medical growing and California is even flirting with legalizing recreational use.

Doesn't surprise me at all to see it making a comeback now. Makes perfect sense, Advanced Nutrients has always been one of the nute companies that is fighting for legalization.

How quiet some of the others are on the subject makes me wonder if they don't think criminalization works FOR them.

Well said hugetom80s.

There's a good site for those who want to learn more about the medical marijuana growing:

http://www.hydroponicmedicalgrower.com

Lots of good info there.

Here's to legalization becoming a reality soon. I'm so tired of MJ being a stupid thing for the government to spend their energy on. There are a lot more important things they could be dealing with, like that huge muthaf-ing oil spill.

keep growing everyone....i'm getting back to my room now.

:wave:

B

Bud Bug

LOL that the AN medical site with out the AN logos. Check out the screen shots.

Why would anyone care about that site when the newest post it from 2009? 100x more info here and on other weed sites.

an.jpg

B

Bud Bug

You can't fool those of us who've been around long enough to remember the old medical forums they had.

The problem was that the forum was supposed to be for legal medical grows only, but tons of people came in and discussed illegal grows and caused a huge amount of trouble for AN.

But the political climate has changed a lot since then and I'm guessing they think it won't be a problem. It was always a kind of "we'll be back when things aren't so screwed up" thing with those forums. More and more states have legalized medical growing and California is even flirting with legalizing recreational use.

Doesn't surprise me at all to see it making a comeback now. Makes perfect sense, Advanced Nutrients has always been one of the nute companies that is fighting for legalization.

How quiet some of the others are on the subject makes me wonder if they don't think criminalization works FOR them.

None of the other companies give a flying fuck about mentioning weed because they don't need to. They made it this far and no one is gonna throw away their successful business just to latch onto the "medical weed" buzz word.

Latest posts

Latest posts