What's new

ACMPR(Medical use and production) info and links.

Phases

Ya that's how I understood it, if it is your primary residence then you do not need the landlords consent.

Who wants to have to ask landlord if they can grow. Now he/she knows your growing. I hope that is the case anyways.

All I can say is I am glad I do not have any drug convictions.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
although if you read the thing from a legal perspective... it does specify 'the individual' cant use butane. its possible they will allow LPs to do it.. or other commercial licenced entities...

who knows.

ya i wondered about that too. Unless thats the case, it seems odd, considering that in Colorado, Washington and Oregon, there are legal lab producers. I think in California too.

corky1968

Veteran
Ya that's how I understood it, if it is your primary residence then you do not need the landlords consent.

Who wants to have to ask landlord if they can grow. Now he/she knows your growing. I hope that is the case anyways.

All I can say is I am glad I do not have any drug convictions.

I think if you rent you do need consent:

Consent of owner

177. (7) If the proposed site for the production of marihuana plants is not the ordinary place of residence of the applicant
or of the designated person, if any, and is not owned by the applicant or the designated person, the application must
include the given name, surname, address and telephone number of the owner of the site and a declaration signed
and dated by them consenting to production at the site.

If your renting you don't own the place.

So even with a Dr.'s signature and a landlord who doesn't like you or drugs. Your fucked I think.
This is going to force people to break the law. Since these stupid laws are unconstitutional in
nullified my view and contrary to the S.7 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canada.

i.e There is the right to security of the person, which consists of rights to privacy of the body and its health.

Check Section 7.(5). Under Security of the person.

S. 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms under Security of the person

stonedfly

it says "If the proposed site for the production of marihuana plants is not the ordinary place of residence of the applicant..."

so I read it as, if its not the "ordinary place of residence" AND you do not own it, THEN you need permission

however its late and I'm trying to work off my insomnia .... so i dunno really

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
GAME ON

GAME ON

62gjBZX.png

but don't play with butane , or criminals
TS

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

anything that expels hydro carbons or explosive gasses is gonna be a no no fellas and gals.

think about it, we can brew beer and wine at home , no heat involved other than maybe a stove top boil. No pressure vessels ect ect. in short, nothing dangerous in the process.
Making liquor tho..... we ain't allowed to do that in Canada with a Still. The reason is that it's too dangerous and a risk to public safety. In short.... stills can explode and cause a serious explosion at that.

so it is with butane , naptha, everclear, acetone, isopropyl ect ect when used as a solvent for refining cannabis. In short, it will never be legal outside a licensed controlled environment because, the shit can blow up LOL

my guess is at home shatter labs using anything but inert solvents (C02) and such will be labelled as 'clandestine drug labs" going forward, with criminal code ammendments as well.
I'm all good, I don't like the hippy crack/shatter/budder ect. My extracts just use water :D

blastfrompast

Veteran
looks like i might release my paperless rosin design at this rate for RSO users....overcooks it a bit, but hell people will be decarbing the rosin anyways....

Phases

Stonedfly.
I think I am interpreting it the same as you.

Another way to look at that would be if it's not your ordinary residence but you own it your fine.

If it is your ordinary residence your fine with landlord consent. The reason that I also think that it the case is if you read the actual application it says the following:

"The proposed production site is my ordinary place of residence or I own or I am part owner of the site where I will produce my marihuana plants: O yes O no

If you answer yes, please skip Section A2 and move to A3.

A2. Production site owner's consent (if applicable)"

So if I was filling this application out I would read that as I do not need consent because it's my ordinary residence.m

I am going to get to the bottom of it because one place has an AND and the other has an OR - this is kind of a confusing when it's worded differently.

What do you guys think. If you read the above section on the application would you ask your landlord or just check yes and skip section A2?

it says "If the proposed site for the production of marihuana plants is not the ordinary place of residence of the applicant..."

so I read it as, if its not the "ordinary place of residence" AND you do not own it, THEN you need permission

however its late and I'm trying to work off my insomnia .... so i dunno really

Limeygreen

Veteran
I don't make oil, I just wonder how many people who made rick Simpson oil now will not be able to. Good thing water and screens are allowed.

PARADOX

the oil battle will be fought for sure.. RSO will be at the forefront . But really as for as BHO you should have to pass a safety course and build/lab inspection to be able to blast it. And I would say defiantly not in residential areas . Time will tell

Tynehead Tom

I see business opportunities for those with chemistry degrees and lab experience going forward. Just like liquor is only legally made by licensed distillers , my guess is this will be the future of extracts like RSO ect.
smart cookies are gonna make a shit pile of money over the next few years , without even growing a plant ;)

corky1968

Veteran
I see business opportunities for those with chemistry degrees and lab experience going forward. Just like liquor is only legally made by licensed distillers , my guess is this will be the future of extracts like RSO ect.
smart cookies are gonna make a shit pile of money over the next few years , without even growing a plant ;)

yeah.jpg

JRace

I don't make oil, I just wonder how many people who made rick Simpson oil now will not be able to. Good thing water and screens are allowed.

They were not allowed to make it before this.

Move to Rosin, better in all aspects. (*IMO)

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
As for the underground style, I myself dont need to do any hydrocarbon extractions anymore. Heat press extract is what i prefer anyway. It just seems odd to ban it completely, even at a lab made level. I am pretty sure there are butane extraction setups worth over 250,000 in or near Vancouver. Pretty sure i heard 350,000. If they are to be illegal, they wont be too happy.

JRace

As for the underground style, I myself dont need to do any hydrocarbon extractions anymore. Heat press extract is what i prefer anyway. It just seems odd to ban it completely, even at a lab made level. I am pretty sure there are butane extraction setups worth over 250,000 in or near Vancouver. Pretty sure i heard 350,000. If they are to be illegal, they wont be too happy.
They were never legal.
Anyone spending $250,000 to do something illegal either knows this in advance and is taking a know risk...or they did not do their due dilagence.

I personally think that kind of extraction should be allowed. Obviously that process requires different rules and regs than just growing and using non-explosive means of extractions.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Im not 100% sure on the legality. It did become legal to make extracts in BC recently, but it is certainly a gray to black area selling extracts through illegal yet mostly tolerated dispensaries.

monkeybrains420

if you rent a apartment or house that is your place of residence , you don't have to tell or ask anyone to grow . same with the D.G if they rent a place they can grow for you and not needing permission from any landlord . it doesn't say you have to OWN the place of residence . this is the same as the MMAR .

Chill out and Grow on guys.

Latest posts

Latest posts