What's new

ACMPR(Medical use and production) info and links.

stonedfly

all good boys... I'm just figuring this all out as well ...

I asked a grower buddy about becoming her DG and he said its better if she gets a individual licence and I "donated" my time to my sick wife.

he says less eyebrows raised and heat on a DG vs. a individual.

Gmack

anybody know..does health canada restrict drivers licence for people w high daily doses?

Never heard of them doing that. You'd have a open and shut human rights claim if they tried that shit. You have any idea how many driver out there are under the influence of other prescription drugs and not being stopped from driving?

Just found this thread and read it through. First off thanks to all for an awesome and informative thread, the links were all great. Unfortunately I'm a condo dweller and even with a legal garden I couldn't imagine dealing with a strata. I'd rather deal with the RCMP than a strata. Should Trudeau's sunny days ever come to pass I think the landlord/rental issue along with mortgage and insurance issues will be at the forefront and will probably affect Medical gardens as well. Recent story covering a lot of the issues brought up in this thread: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...na-landlord-tenant-insurance-pulled-1.3985875

All these hoops to jump through for a plant, yet we could all go get fentanyl and use it at a safe injection site right now. Pure madness.

HiFiGanja

My friends been waiting 10 weeks for his paperwork from HC

Will see, mine was sent two weeks ago. On some of the other forums people have received theirs in 13 weeks but its slowly coming in and it's reflecting on the price and glut or product in the market. Lots of competition for the dispensary suppliers too.

Golden Tree

3 months avg wait time atm...for those who sent in November and December..

Well from what I've heard from several patients..including myself

Good luck friends!

Overgrow

GT

Just a question for those who have started or gone through the process. If you were anticipating a move in the near future would you wait until you have already moved or is the license transferable? I imagine it would be a headache to change all the paperwork, but who knows? Anyone dealt with this issue?

The standard forms have a change of address amendment portion. They suggest 8 weeks prior at least for renewal so I'd assume the same goes for change of address.

Latest posts

Latest posts