What's new

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

Koondense

Veteran
We should arrange something Kono,
so far the alps are too cold to my taste, gonna wait until start of june for that and pop some in next week for primorska.
Got so much seeds I want to try, it's almost embarassing:)

Btw, we're very good friends with ganja monsters:))

konopenko

Veteran
Outdoor season is here :woohoo:
picture.php

If you noticed that plastic garbage-shit aint mine there are few plastic pots of my comrade Zuki..very ECO and stealth my friend :biggrin:
Some of my plants went into flowering, but I hope they will recover in few weeks..There is total of 7 of Viva Donetck ganjas planted in a grave shaped hole with total of 200l soil ...mix of N8, pelets and some home made compost.
:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
To brate,
looks it's gonna rock this year, I hope no drought during summer and a long nice fall for best buds.

You plant only Viva Donetck or some other variety?

I'm seriously thinking of a ZamalHash in my guerrilla but have concerns over strong smell.
Just few days are left to decide. Anyone has experience witj ZH outdoors?

Best wishes for the weather bro!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Outdoor season is here :woohoo:

If you noticed that plastic garbage-shit aint mine there are few plastic pots of my comrade Zuki..very ECO and stealth my friend :biggrin:
Some of my plants went into flowering, but I hope they will recover in few weeks..There is total of 7 of Viva Donetck ganjas planted in a grave shaped hole with total of 200l soil ...mix of N8, pelets and some home made compost.
:tiphat:

Looks great! I was a big believer in hard to see sites like yours. I miss guerrilla grows but 30 years of running through the jungles took its toll on my knees.

Good luck...I'll be watching for sure!

orfeas

Veteran
I'm seriously thinking of a ZamalHash in my guerrilla but have concerns over strong smell.
Just few days are left to decide. Anyone has experience witj ZH outdoors?

Last year Aug 22nd, the plastic bottle is 2 lt... :)

:tiphat:Orpheus

Attachments

• P1070671.JPG
    P1070671.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 16

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Koon, yes only Viva Donetck in first eschalon :) There are still about 10 plants in reserve to replace males and fallen comrades...some congos and more VD.
Welcome Claude thanks for warm words, share some veteran skills with us :)
Orfeas bro steam is so gigantic I would first replace chain on my Husqvarna ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Orfeas what is that, bamboo? :D

awesome trunk, do you remember any particulars about smell, how far from "stealthy" is it? When was start of flowering?

Kono man, I remember I also have some OE crosses(ace mix), which you think would perform better here, ZH or OEx?

So many questions..

Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Kono mate, you're gonna need the 460 Rancher to bring her down :biggrin:

Koon brat, no bamboo, just baseball bat, lighter, stronger... :biggrin:

She grows like sativas do, takes a lot of pruning, very fine, not intense aromas(she won't give herself away) hints of lemon and citrus very resinous even the trunk was sticky...
If you need to go stealthy, you should try the vine method...

Hope I helped!

:tiphat:Orpheus

konopenko

Veteran
Orfeas bro H460 Rancher is on my wish list, Im just waiting for one to drop from truck-s kamijona how we say here ;)
Viva Donetck planted early in spring, best developed of all..I think she will become quite a tree :)
picture.php

and than we have failed attempt of outdoor sog, 4 Viva Donetck ladies that came in secound echalon are in reveg and as it looks I can expect total fiasco of them in fall. I dont know what went wrong, maybe Maroc genes or something else.. I have never seen buds in June before, they are full of reveged leaves and small buds which stoped growing few weeks ago. If they dont develop decent steams and leaves in one month I will have to kill them :)
picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice konopenko :)

Looks like they are developing nicely in the guerrilla spot and they are still on time to catch up the season with a decent size and yield.

GuerillaTF

Hi Kono..
First I saw Koon's thread and now yours. So I had to stop by yours too :)!
Great work mate!I'm doing something simillar this year too..
i saw you were doing some hige altitude growing last year..How was it?
nice to meet you btw ;)

konopenko

Veteran
Hi Dubi and GuerillaTF ;)
Yes mountain growing is something special. Our Alps are not very suitable for growing imo, becouse are forests are so dense, so there are only few proper places. Best results were under 1000m, but I scored some buds near my dača at 1600m.
Last week I met old comrade and we remembered one nasty Afghan#1 planted at 1000 meters...only 5 grams on one plant. But what a bomb of ganja. Blue almost black resinous buds almost killed us all (5) two joints made olympic laps as never before ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Heya brothers
somehow I messed up this year's timing for my plants yet I still managed to put an Ace plant outside for a late transplant.
The plant is a Zamal Hash, got her and many others started indoor very late and in bad conditions(very little soil, frequent overwatering, heat over 30°C), so she didn't grow big yet and while the others(mostly NandaDevi crosses) had serious issues, Zamal Hash took it easy and steady.

Last year I also had a late start with Ace plants, this time it's even later but she is a bit more developed for a better start.
I put her in company of bigger plants I'm growing for a test(link in signature) along with two other regular F1 seeds, TropicalSeeds' Cognition(CPNxHN) and a true Durban cross bagseed from a bro in S Africa, all three started in the same time-frame.

Cheers

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
Pozdravljen brate, kdaj se pa začne gorska sezona?
Maybe Im a bit stoned atm but can you see a face inside that fire?
picture.php

picture.php

I just planted 2 Viva Doneck ladies not far away at 1600m :) they also started to flower a bit, so its possible that Maroc father donated some semi auto genes to NepJ, which is not very nice of him...I treated them with higher dose of N but to no avail, but my other 3 crosses and even two Tikal clones are ok -still in veg ;) last eschalon goes to my favourite place ever:
Bohinj lake :woohoo:

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
Scary indeed Mac, It looks like Pero a legend of this mountain who passed away in 2014, maybe he is pleased with my work there :)

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
I see the face...nope, no more extracts for me. Nope. No way. Make that scary face go away.

Actually, its a friendly, wrathful deity protecting and warding your work. Very fortunate. Congrats!

gorilla ganja

Some Ace gear growing guerrilla at 53 north latitude. konopenko what latitude are you at? I am close to Mountains as well and am inspired by your mountain grow. Maybe next year I will plant one at the top of a mountain:biggrin:

Tikal

picture.php

Bangi Haze

picture.php

MountZionCollec

Picture #1) CBG Taskenti 6 feet talll, 7 feet wide

Picture #2) CBG Pakistani Chitral Kush 5 feet tall, 5.5 feet wide

Picture #3) Ace Malawi 6 feet tall/wide

All taken a couple days ago. First year coming across Ace and CBG looking forward to doubling down on their genetics next year. Our farm is located between the 37th and the 38th latitude at 4000+ feet altitude (1300 meters) in the Sierra Nevadas. Our microclimate in November is beautiful and dry and good temps so looking forward to running all of their pure sativas that finish before thanksgiving!!!