Waldgeist

congratulations brate:dance013:

CROPTOBER:headbange

Am3, mold caused the harvest here ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Waldgeist

hehe koon i prepared a zamal hash 1 here i forgot to show it was around a corner:

picture.php
picture.php

my malawi start flower now, you better make me proud Aische you fuckin beautiful:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Waldgeist

2 malawis in pots and 3 malawis in ground :biggrin:

picture.php

they get real big now hard to capture, overgrown 2 Z1 that were standing beside

Waldgeist

hello padrone!

woodmaster is from ace mix, no clear genetic makeup here. good resistance so far but only half through.

best mold resistance is a plant called spezial-B, old story from an indoor accident:biggrin:

:woohoo: harvest time bratja! Despite all that rain my girls in Primorska performed great.
http://youtu.be/MLo6FANY9Lc thank you lovely forests of Kras for defending my green children :biggrin:
View Image

View Image

View Image

Your country, your plants and your dog of course look beautiful :peacock:

Dubi, I want this too, do you have a strain that can be succesfully grown outdoors at 53N in a maritime climate with very high RH? Preferably something I can grow into 5 meter trees.

konopenko

Veteran
Welcome Bubble, 53N sounds like Denmark or Baltic..as I remember Esbe send some genetics to Ace so they reproduced Erdpurt, which is I think made in Switzerland and mainly indica. I have never grown her, but I heard lots of good things: lovely blue colour, good yield and finishes fast enough in far north :canabis:

Koondense

Veteran
Wow@frost!
You'll need double gloves for protection against insane sticky resin:)

I visited my girls today and sprayed them with pyrethrin, they didn't get so bad as I anticipated. A couple of leaves on both girls got eaten by caterpillars and the marks on leaf borders stopped spreading, so I imagine they will be fine from now on.
I was in a hurry so I forgot to take the pictures:/

konopenko

Veteran
Zdrastvujte bratja!
Here we have one lovely specimen of NepalJam :woohoo:
shit is totaly Eco, smells like first grade ganja and she is freakin beauty. She was almost striped, only few depleted leaves left there on buds...yielded quite well for 790 metres.

picture.php

picture.php

Zuki bro: Revenge of tomatoes :biggrin:
picture.php

Last edited:

Waldgeist

killer brate, eco purps:headbange

this AM #1 was taken it stood ongoing rain for another 3days with no mold, its okay now, she can go home before it washes all resins away

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Waldgeist great job on them buds. Just had some slight rain myself last night. Had to pull another top due to mold, but I do enjoy them sample pieces. Minus the mold, of course. lol Just breaks my heart tho everytime I have to damage my baby before she's ready. Anyway, enjoy the fruits of your labor..

Koondense

Veteran
Cheers fellow ACE guerrilleros,
I am in need of some advice.

Currently I have two plants outside, Malawi and AngolaThai. The weather was fantastic almost all october, lots of sun but pretty low night temperatures(day 14-20°C, night 2-6°C).
It looks like november won't be so sunny and rains are coming, so I was wondering if harvest before the rains or let them go for another two or more weeks. Since I was not able to visit the spot, I have no idea on their progression or health, last time they were sprayed with pyrrethrin and I think the low temperatures are bad for bugs, so I have a positive feeling abouth their health in bug terms.
Also I think mold was unlikely to happen in this october conditions but fears arise when I view the weather forecast for the next weeks(I know it's absurd to expect useful forecasts for such a long period), but rains are obviously coming and expected temperatures are in the range of 14-19 and 9-13 at night.

So, from your experience, should I go harvest or is it too early?

Waldgeist, how is your woodmaster doing, still standing?

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
Koon bro its difficult to advice you something, if there are no pictures :)
Last year I harvested one Angola/Thai in early november and she didnt finished properly..no mold, very green ganja me dont like unfinished :) but sativa efect was still there so I recon she could finish in greenhouse (late november/december) with proper air flow...
Angola/Thai is never the less very rare specimen of ganja de La Mano Negra and thanks to Blood also in our hands ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts