What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

dc105

ICMag Donor
What tha.....

What tha.....

DAAAAMMMNNN!! Bonecarver!! That shiznit is crazy!!!Congrats on the nomination! Love the photography work too!! Those are some stylish pics. I went through and checked them all out and then went back to read the thread. (Now that I've blown that head up bigger) :yoinks: I'll keep an eye on the rest of the grow as well! Great Job! Come by and check out my little garden sometime!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21394

Here's to ya!

The Budfather

hey bc, well im counting the days until my first harvest some bottom leaves are slowly dying off is this normal other than that mmy buds look good by the way nice harvest im going to eb doing some lifesaver and bogglegim for the next 2 case grow wich should leave me with 4 ounces of good bud every 80 days or so cant wait to see all your girls chopped later

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Looking very very good Bone!

A question, how many of the other growers from your area have you seen again?

I'd really like to find out where Timbo is..

B

bonecarver_OG

budfather -yeah its normal leaf die and fall of during late flowering :D

heres a few pics of the SSH x PTK im waiting for to finish :D

The Budfather

hey looking real nice bonecarver i can tell your enjoying your harvest its good to see that i cant wait to enjoy mine how long did it take to finish the bogglegum im doing lifesaver too for my next case im doing 2 soo i actualy just quick dried a nug the other night got pretty high u should come check out the growers forum stop and see her

B

bonecarver_OG

some papaya nugs - not too cured but smokes very nice :D :joint:

this is fairly potent weed :D got a heavy body stone but not enough to be sleepy :D

its starting to get a sweet/acidic smell :D

peace ;)

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

vend - i almost forgot about the bogglegum buds :D - they are in my locker curing :D im gonna try to remember to take pics :D i promise ;) hehe i thought of having it there atleast 2 weeks before i give it a tester :D and the tip i wont even touch as long as possible - like i allways do.. i keep the top kolas for last :D

the Papaya is really nice too :D not as fruity tasting as the bogglegum..

this far i harvested 13 plants:
-3 early PTK/SCBB x PTK
-1 bogglegum
-1 jamaican (crappy hermie)
-8 papaya

left is:
- 5 SSH x PTK (big ones)
- 4 PTK/SCBB x PTK (3 big ones 1 small)
- 2 Skunkpassion (fairly big)
- 2 mazar (big)
-13 papaya - (some small some a bit bigger :) )

conclusion - lots of smoke for a while :D

peace all

S

stretchpuppy

bonecarver_OG said:
conclusion - lots of smoke for a while :D

peace all

lol!! awesome stuff here mang... i think looking at your pictures made me more stoned. :joint: :joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

mazar

this one is getting ready soon also - next week something..

some skunkpassion pics - this one is also gonna be ready next week i think..

B

bonecarver_OG

pics of papaya - the more sativa pheno.

this one smells fruitier than the more indica dominant phenos of papaya.

these are also gonna get harvested next week...

alphakind

dood....that papaya is dripping resin.......man that gets me horny......I love shiny sticky smelly resin......that 2nd to last pic looks like it has accumulated a few inch`s of snow.....they all do.......hey, with all that harvesting......are you gonna be makin large clumps of bubble............maybe you could go for your biggest ball ever......and then carve a trinket........I made a little ball....in my coffee filter`s .....lol....

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx :D

the papaya is not a extremelly potent strain - but its nice smoke :D and i got 3 different phenos - in 3 BIG jars :D so a its all good ;) i think i never had this many flavours at once to choose between (with all the phenos of PTK/scbb x ptk, SSH x PTK, the skunkpassion and the mazar... ooh almost forgot the bogglegum. ;)

the 3 phenos of papaya i had (i bet there is many more - this is not too stable hehe):

A - indica looks - very resinous - shortest stature - straight hairs
smell - vomit, acidic, very tiny bit fruity.

B - indica look - less resinous than A but still lots of visual trichs - curly hairs
smell - sweeter and fruitier than A.

C - more staiva lanky look- resinous - straight hairs on big calyx
smell - acidic and fruity - like fruitgum .

peace

G

Lovin this Coco grow bro ya know :D I am also growing in coco. I only have one question. every where I read people are saying that you can reuse coco, but it would be like trying to clean hydroton .... not worth it. What is your take on reusing Coco.

Peace

HellaFella

Hey Hombre........Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I cant seem to figure out where I can change what it says just under my handle....
This one is for YOU bone.....inspired by YOU and made by 'ole boy "Trial By Fire" Made outta my "Crypt" trim from the plant that I got from Hamp3! FINALLY!

HellaFella

Addendum:

GaiusMarius used to re-use his coco a few times...

and im on my 2nd run with mine, im gonna give it ANOTHER go, see if any difference is made by continued re-using of my coco....as long as you get some kind of enzymatic organic matter digester, the roots just break down back into nutrients in the system....no root zone dieases are gonna crop-up unless your system is unhealthy form the get-go

Theres a couple different ones on the market....give 'em a look, or if your lazy [j/k] I can go look in my big bag of recyclables and see about the brands I used...

You just pull out the stumps and replant ontop of the leftover roots!