What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

HellaFella

how long is your irrigation main-tube from the pump....?

If your worried about pressure loss from the water flowing out the drippers that are closer to the pump, you should make a big "loop" out of your mainline so that both ends of it are filled up at the same time/equally so that the drippers on the "end" are flowing the same PSI as the one's on the "front"...

B

bonecarver_OG

it seemed the snapped ssh x ptk never even noticed the damage - it just keeps fattening up :D

i got new drippers that work great - there is not any pressure problems like with the old system.

however the loop thing seems interesting - gonna checkk into it if necesary.

all is sweet :D

peace bro :D

B

bonecarver_OG

some pics of the early SCBB/PTK x PTK.

this bush is fattening up nicelly...

soon its harvest again :D

the early samples we have had of it have been really nice indeed :D

peace all! enjoy the summer! :joint: :woohoo:

B

bonecarver_OG

TTT - theres so many i cant list any hehe

for the moment i like the SSH x PTK a hell of a lot

peace :D

G

my plants are loving coco, I used it about 3 years ago but stopped and have been using many different hydroponic systems since then, but I decided to go back to it about 2 months ago, right now iv got 2 HGF-shiva (4 weeks into flower) in 12L maxi pots with nothing but coco and im feeding them CNS17 from botanicare

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

this far the revegs are far more productive than the first time they flowered - so im looking forward to a whole bunch of nicelly sized buds :D

the latest SSH x PTK is going to get a few enormous buds - atleast by my measures - and they still have a heck of a lot of fattening up to do.

peace :D

G

wow that shit looks great...drip hmmm...im doing to be doing drip in a soiless mix I made myself... its 1/3 Lightwarrior 1/3 Cocobrick 1/3 Organic Forrest Compost (moss and such)....what do you have your drippers set to? as far as GPH? and how manny drippers do you have per plant....???

B

bonecarver_OG

i use 5 gallon pots and i put the drippers on every 1-2 days. i could water every day - but i want to save a bit of water :D

for 5 plants i use about 20 liters every watering session - and i get about 10 - 20 % spill.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

im going to move most posting to the EDEN PROJECT thread in my signature.

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

well here is some more pics - still waiting for harvest.. taking awfully longtime now - most likelly for the imense heat they are strugling thru - this far though they look healthy but a bit over fed with PK. nice big KOLAS :D

Latest posts

Latest posts