What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

B

bonecarver_OG

heres a few pics from day 30 to d 35 of flowering of my babies. dont worry about the tag i put on my pics - these arent stolen from og or anything - im jsut too lazy to make a new tag for this site too. hope it doesnt ofend anyone.

alright a bit of facts about the garden:

one 600W HPS
39 plants, where of 24 are clones and 14 are from seed and also there is 2 mazar moms flowering in there - it sounds like a lot - but my floweroom is oversized and i like to use it to the max. this time its packed full..

i grow in a local brand of coco, and i use canna coco A+B, PK 13-14, and a bit of topmax. also i use ATA-xl in every watering and supervit at times. :D

now flowering i got:

PTK/SCBB x PTK - TOMHILL genetics mixed by cloneman - thanks cloneman OG: this is a Pine tar KUSH / californinan bigbud, backcrossed to a PTK - beatyfull
SSH x PTK - also a cloneman cross - BIG UP to cloneman for this one too: supersilverhaze and PTK. nice one also
PAPAYA - from nirvana, a freebee, thats showing to be quite valuable - a asian sativa mix - suposed "white" family. resinous
SKUNKPASSION - backcross of DP strain. one fave skunk strain.
BOGGLEGUM - BOG´s first strain i think it is - very resinous looking and nice smelling..
MAZAR - some old (1 year) moms i decided to flower. maybe not most potent strain - but good yeilder. planned to use for a hash project.
JAMICAN - seed from jamaica - short sativa like and nice smelling, not too extreme resin production, and on top its getting some male flowers,, anyway - its suposedly from really potent weed - so i jsut wait and see,, if i dont like it it goes to hash..

pics:

a few PTK pics

and then some other mixed starting with the bogglegum

last pics are some of the clones showing lots of resin build up.. - looking promising for hash - or what do u say ;)

medicaluser420

Looks great wish my ladies had those thick ass hairs dont get me wrong they are there just not as nice looking as yours I will try and get some more pics of the other ladies I got going other than the 2 hermies in my gallery.
Great Work

B

bonecarver_OG

do u grow also in coco?

i think coco and canna nutes give good results, even with less light.

peace :d

dan kay

very nice pics of some beautiful plants. I've been interested in using coco for a while. Are you using slabs or do you have it in pots? Can you post some pics of your setup?

B

bonecarver_OG

im too lazy to go and take shots of the setup but let me explain, its all very simple and basic. really :D

i use pots with coco and vermiculite mix, the pots are on top of trays to get rid of drained excess water. i water by hand every 2-4 days depending on water usage. i allways water with a slight excess - i want 25% water back more or less after ive watered - this is to take the salts out. i throw away excess water. :D

i use evaporated tap water mixed 50 % with distilled water. PH - 6.0

also i use vents etc - the normal thing. my growroom size is 6 x 6 feet. i got a smaller clone/mom locker also :D about 2 x 4 feet.

peace from spain
bone

medicaluser420

I grow in soil but have wanted to try coco since i have heard plants can yield more and grow more since the coco medium breaths very well and allows roots to grow more compacted together when compared to soil or hydroton which I have also tried in a hydro setup but more work in my opinion I needed more toys and gizmos to get it down better so I went to back to worked best for me soil. Although I did like that they finish faster.

G

Hey Bonecarver! Very nice lookin specimens ya got there =] You should definitely check out TImTIms garden if your lookin for other coco growers

G

lookin great bonecarver . super frosty, and whata lovely bunch of flavors. nice job man, they look really healthy.

dan kay

bone that info above was exactly what i was looking for. That's some nice frost in your pics. It looks like it might be time to play around with some coco. Is the expansion rate from the blocks really 5 to 1?

G

Hey bone thanks for sharing... This is all the info I needed to start my coco grow.

I got 12 nice looking clones in 4' starter pots, soilless mix mediums that I want to transplant into the cocogro 3gal pots. Think that will be okay?

B

bonecarver_OG

dan kay - the expansion rate depends on brand. the ones i use expand a heck of a lot. :D i get about 80 liters out of one compressed slab. cant complain at all.. at 5 euro a slab.

the green bastard - coco is a really nice medium - but it all comes down to the nutes. i recomend the ones im using now. canna coco.

i sart my bigger plants in coffe cups first, then to 1/2 gallon pots, when that one is full of roots i transplant to 12 liter / 3 gallon pots. but thats only nesecary with big plants - clones do well in 7 liter pots half full of coco.

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

more pics :D

more pics :D

first is a PTK/SCBB x PTK mix (unsual pheno)

then a few BOGGLEGUM - looks sooo tasty - hope it fattens up a lot :D

ptk cross:

Cloneman

Veteran
Hola bone i found my way here eventually, excuse me chaps.......squeezes through and takes a virtual seat, looks like i might be around this place a lot more from now on. Great pics mate.

Attention!! Salutes....... thanks Major.

What with all the paranoia flying around because of the OG/CW situation, i aint tearing my grow down, actually i can't because it's my medecine. Here's a couple of pics of the SSHaze mummy i cut the other day.

Happy weekend to all, whats left of it.
C

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent thread, great pics and all well put across.......threads like these are a real pleasure and i look forward to seeing more from you.
Peace

The Budfather

Hey Bonecarver, Good to see more OG ppl i was really upset for awhile after i found i found out it had gotten shut down. i have always been admiring you grows from afar close to 5 months now im still a novice grower just doing a little stealth 100 watt hps
but im waiting on bud DP OASIS day 26 flower ill post some piccs on tuesday seee ya lata

-The Budfather-

vend

very nice bone. :D i realy miss hanging in youre garden. so post alot of pics.

just ordred 150 liters of cocco today so next week il be kickin in to action

B

bonecarver_OG

cloneman -nice to see ya in here :D ah sorry, u didnt see the THRONE i prepared for ya right there next to the hookah. ;) that haze looks sooooo tasty - id almost swim to uk to have a puff of them.

truecannabliss - thank u :D

thebudfather - i see my self as a novice grower also - there wil lnever be an end to learning inside this "hobby" of hours ;) a stealth 100W u say? :D fun - since im right now trying to guide my sister to make a nice litlle mini- 250W setup in a small wardrobe she has :D its gonna be fun.

one thing about the OASIS - let it mature full - let it take its 9 weeks or more depending on pheno. it needs to pack up potency - if not it does not get too potent. i grew oasis during a few grows.

smokeypufmaster - thanks :D

update alter or tomorow with pics

peace all :D