What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

B

bonecarver_OG

thaks jifto - same goes to u ! - thats a heck of a cola! :D impressive :D

here is some pics from yesterday just before lights off.

first 2 general views:

SSH x PTK nice looking!

two papaya clones of same pheno side by side in all their glory.

PTK/SCBB x PTK

papaya clone of same pheno as earlier.

short SSH x PTK

two papaya shots..

peace all :D

This is the SICK SHIT!
I LOVE the lens flare action on those gland heads!!

I want an undoctored version of that for my desktop??!!

7651PICT1665.JPG

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe the papaya is kind of smelling like a mix of acidic fruit and vomit :D

the effect on the trichs - the rings - is a secondary effect of the kind of zoom that is in the camera - looks funny doesnt it :d

im gonna email u a pic bro :D dont know how ´big the original is though - but i will blow it up to full screen. 1024 x 768 for ya :D

i allways get rid of the big original pics.

peace

The Budfather

lifestyle as a pothead slash grower is gettin better im in the making of a new cab my only question is should i have two flowering computers or one computer with 100 wat mh for veg an then when plants are growing kinda like perpetual harvest constantly every 2 months or doing the two flowering cabs at once and yielding like 4 ounces for 2 1/2 months and then doing a new grow evry 2 1/2 months by the way things are gettin fat

clickk on some of the close ups a nd see some trichy goodness

B

bonecarver_OG

u got the email anyway?

here is some more pics :D

all pics from 2 papayas i decided to harvest today to lighten the burden a bit for later on..

now i got 36 ones to go.

these 2 clones were not too big yilders - but i think it looks like really nice smoke anyway :D the rest of the clones are bigger :D

guineapig

Veteran
OMG those trichomes are amazing!!!!! :yoinks: talk about yoinks!!!!! :yoinks:

man i would love to learn more about Coco fiber grows.....perhaps you would
be a Coco Guru and could set up the Great IC Coco Compendium?????

more people need to learn about these incredible coconut fibers and their potential....

-kind regards from guineapig :wave: :ying: :wave:

G

coco

coco

:wave: fellow coco grower here ,,been using canna's version since the day it was released ,,,really enjoy the ease of it an quality it produces ,,,

ive tried loads of nutes an boosters with it from gh to nitrozyme an ionic to pk 13-14 ,,, all the combinations worked well imo,,, the standard cana nutes with pk 13-14 outshone the rest though giving me outstanding results 4 many years

then a couple of years ago i tried dutchmasters (not the superbud though) :woohoo: holy shit an all that ,,,theyre max veg booster with canna nutes created branching i never thought possible indoor

i then got some free samples of big bud and bud blood by advanced nutrients they worked ok but left a nasty taste ,,,that pissed me off ,,,

so i was looking around for a new flower booster when up pops vita buddy :woohoo: even more holy shit ,,says on the bottle improves taste, yield and brix levels :yoinks: whoever designed this shit deserves a knighthood,,to say the yield improved was an understatement
pre flower

in flower

enjoy ya coco grow ,,

ps big tip ,,always keep coco moist never ever let it dry

G

BC those are some awesome micro pics. Beautyful thread, keep em green. (and frosty).

The Budfather

The Budfather said:
lifestyle as a pothead slash grower is gettin better im in the making of a new cab my only question is should i have two flowering computers or one computer with 100 wat mh for veg an then when plants are growing kinda like perpetual harvest constantly every 2 months or doing the two flowering cabs at once and yielding like 4 ounces for 2 1/2 months and then doing a new grow evry 2 1/2 months by the way things are gettin fat

clickk on some of the close ups a nd see some trichy goodness

more pics now please respond BC i need your input on my idea

The Budfather

also could you explain to me how a coco setup could work in my cab cause now that im almost done with my first "Sucessful" grow i still wanna challenge my self i think im also gonna have alil mother computer so thats 2 main flowering cabs and one lil computer cab for clones

B

bonecarver_OG

guineapig - :D thanks - i wish i had lots of time to spare to help other people - but i got work :D

hazy - dutchmasters max veg booster - gotto see if i can find it here :D

smokey - thanks
oreganic - thanks

the bud father - please dont quote ur pics - it makes it kind of repetitive , dont ya think ? ;)

i have to say to any aspiring growers - the information u need is out there - read, read , and read more. - im no expert anyway. and i cant give u a perfect solution. i think it seems like u got it well thought out on ur own,. u know? :D

Last edited:

The Budfather

sorry BC, just real anxious bout this but what do u think would be more effiecient 2 flowering cabs or one for veg and onefor flower

The Budfather

koo mang, hey man this isnt growing related to growing sorry to be a pest which i kno ican be but what is your favorite smoking device for you homegrown could ya recomend anything if not sorry to clutter

sick_and_tired

HAHAHA............hey bro, Did tha coco thang once, only I tried it organicly.
It was all good, but tha stuff dried up supper quik. When you are using that coco in conjuction with your nutes, you dont add anything at all to your coco mix besides tha vermaculite you have stated? Lime? anything at all?
S&T

Latest posts

Latest posts