What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

B

bonecarver_OG

dam it hella - thats the biggest hashman ive seen!! :D ;)

recycling coco.. hm i think coco is so cheap there is not really any reason for it. but it is kind of anoying to throw 100's of liters of coco after every harvest. it is possible to throw the coco into ur compost heap with ur other garden trash and make great soil for ur garden.

peace

HellaFella

just the fact that Im gonna have to lug around like 10 huge bags of coco to refill the pots, and dispose of just as much. and wash all that hydroton, etc

Its an inert medium, so all you have to do is take the chunks out and let the enzymes compost that organic matter in a matter of days! and its all organic nutrient recirculating back into the system, a bonus for the health of the plant! ETC

Im not saying EVERYONE should do it, but I dont think enough people realize that they CAN!

the Hippie in me speaks: And even if its going to be reused in a home garden, the more we can keep form consuming and the resultant petroleaum consumption that was required to bring the coco to me the better off we all are!

The Budfather

hey bc,i see you are enjoying your harvest as am i 55.28 grams harvested oasis it also has a really pungent smell very vomit like im not really into the whole smell thing but i cant bare to smeel it its so bad.high quite good, smoke is very smooth i cant even feel it going in. buds are very fluffy though not sure what is atributed to this but all in all im very satisfied with my first harvest but now im on my next challenge CLONING i have a homemade bubblecloner any tips on selection and rooting tips?

enjoy your harvest

B

bonecarver_OG

nice :D

i dont know exactly how much i harvested. but its going to be enough for a while ;)

i dont have too good experience with home made bubble cloners - cant help ya much with that. i use coco and rooting hormones. i normally clone botom branches. i pick the branches that arent too soft.

peace

HellaFella

Whew! thats some crystaliciaousness! GJ bone!

Thats gonnao get you through for a while!

Clones do "better" when you take them from non-lignified branches. That is, still green and not become "woody" stems yet, they definately still root/work, but "better" results can be had by cloning the fleshier stems.

patolunga2

greetings bone! nice pics !! :wave:
the papaya looks great!

looks like a great harvest :) beautifull plants ;)

happy smokes!!! and good luck!

patolunga. :joint:

G

guest3854

Good lookin pics . On tha recycling tip , tha only way I would think about doin it is if you had a pest free environment and no other diseases or any gnarly nute problems .

B

bonecarver_OG

pato lunga :DF gracias :D

steel - i agree - maybe giving a nice NEEM soak before recycling it could get rid of the bug eggs.

peace :D

medicaluser420

Damn bonecarver, is that the same papaya from the other pic? Looks even better in those shots. I only got two females right now and one is way more sativa dominant or maybe it is just a stretchy bitch but she has at least 7-8 inches on the other and the weird thing is it started off kind of weak and a pale yellow she is all the way on the right. Anyway like I said hope I get some nice results like yours.

hey Budfather I have a home made one too I just fill it with tap water add a single drop of superthrive, turn on the air pump, make sure that the airstone is working properly. If you are gonna put them in soil take them out as soon as you see little roots developing if using hydro you can leave them in there for quite a bit just make sure roots dont outgrow the hole. Only tip I got for you is always take more clones then you actually need just in case some die get infected or whatever.

Both you guys, Enjoy your well earned smoke.

B

bonecarver_OG

thanx :D

nice looking plants :D

try giving the more yellow ones a bit more of nutes? :D

peace

medicaluser420

It was the only yellow one of the batch but once I started flowering she went crazy as you can see in the 2nd pic i had to tie her down so she would not burn herself. I thought it was nutes too but i did not want to overdue it so she just stayed yellow probably a picky pheno.Those two are the same plants :) before and now. The yellow one on the right and in 2nd pic my MMM got in the way on the right.

B

bonecarver_OG

harvest pic

there is about one months worth of smoking already gone from the harvest :D

Last edited: