What's new

a view into my coco garden :D

The Budfather

oh and BC, can you give me some tips or a tutorial on making bubble without bags im going to be using a silk coffe screen u kno the good ones i wanna make home made bubble hash without using the bags ill probably get 2 ounces of dried trim so can yield a couple grams of bubble for a lil kick back of harvest also day 42 is coming up tuesday her next fert session will be thursday when should i stop fertilizing will this be the last one or the next or so on i have 3 more weeks after tuesday so what hould i do help

B

bonecarver_OG

budf- maybe in ur case feminized seeds would be an option to consider. or clones of females. not to waste space with males you know. - but later on best is if u sorturslef a locker with moms and clones etc - on the side of ur flowering space.

hash tutorials: i think there should be a few in the hash forum - if you dont find anything pm me and ill do an explanation - but lets keep it fairly grow related here mate :D

its not the nr of the day that says when its time for flush - its the bud - and its different from strain to strain - i cant really say more than: when u see the plant is in the last part of flowering - and u estimate about 2 weeks more untill harvest - start flushin.

to not to stress the plants it is possible to also flush with a light nutrition solution. - for example in hydro grows that dont accumulate nutes.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

here is 2 plants i harveted yesterday :D
one PTK pheno A and a BOG

first 3 bogglegum pics:

this stump is going to get revegged - lets see how it goes :D

vend

amazing pics bone. i like to vegg my plants til the 5-7 node and top once for multiple branching. i think you migth yeild better with fewer plants and good tying.
but im kinda facinated by the bone way of growing too cus i almost fell on my ass when he showed me his plants in real live, its so stuffed in there :D
great grow bone

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - vend :D

i will use vends tree style for my outdoors in the future - there im sure ur way will give INCREDIBLE RESULTS hehe - its gonna be so much fun mate ;) i also have a few ideas to try in conjuction with that.. - tying down during veg and add a huge screen before flowering. - theo other times i tried the screen outdoors - it worked well - but not tying it made it a scrog elevated to 2,5 meters above the ground,, not fun to be balancing on top of a chair on a table to check ur buds hehehehe

the main reason i dont grow vend-trees indoors is the price of the electricity for veg - it gets hard to justify it to the missus - eficiancy is the key :D i only vegged for 2 months. - old big plants get nicer looking than scrawny clones - anyday ;)

this far the harvest - 2 plants - 38 to go.. already looking at about maybe around 3 oz from those 2 only. the clones will yield about an 1/2 oz to 1 oz each. the lowest yeilders will be the old moms of mazar - because the moms dont yeild too much because of the excessive branching etc. the truth is i hardly notice the 2 plants gone in the growroom :D also the SSH crosses are gonna be big yeilders - 2-3 oz each :D

no doubt this one will be my record harvest. im stoked. :woohoo:

im not gonna touch any buds of the harvest untill ALL is dry and jarred - and scaled up. its gonna be hard to wait to try them hehe. but i wanna know on the gram how much i got this time,. :D

last winter harvest was about 600 grams. now i expect about 200 gram more. lets see.

-----

one small update - the clones i cut and put in stasis almost a week ago - are still looking as fresh as i when i cut them - im cutting a bunch more later this week and putting them also in stasis - and in about 2 weeks i plan to start rooting them.

the papaya/skunkpassion moms have been moved out of the clone/veg locker to the living room - now there is space prepared for the reveg of the PTK crosses. one is in there already - bathing in the fluoro light :D also the clones of the PTK crosses are starting to grow up nicelly. im keeping in the end 6 SSH clones and 2 PTK cones.

also in there vegging is a baby of a White widow - local f2 - for my brother in laws summer outdoor project.

peace all :D

The Budfather

hey bc, how do u kno when a plant is about 2 weeks away im just worried cause i still have yet to get a magnifying glass strong enough to see colors in the trichs so what should i look for in the plant and trichs once i get the magnifying glass cause im just looking for a really good coughlock high i would have been hapy witht hte tutoriAls over at OG but here its hard so can ya gimme any advice thanx

-The Budfather-

B

bonecarver_OG

thats the big question - only way for sure is to grow clones of a mom - and get used to the plant. all plants differ.

in general i harvest when its got mostly brown hairs and some orange trichs.

i got a magnifying glass - get one - its worth it.

peace

The Budfather

ok i got a magnifying glass but when i look in i can just see the trichomes not the color of them they all look the same its so hard the magnifying glass is 5x 10x and 15x this may be a problem but there next feeding wil be there last i kno for sure i cant flush so i wil just let them exhaust there nutes right now all the trich look clear i can t exactly tell so im thinking ill just harvest at day 63 like you said as i hope that will be ok what do ya think

-The Budfather-

B

bonecarver_OG

:D

the budfather - i think u might need a microscope or a lupe to see better :D

here are some pics from today :D

first a big PTK/scbb x PTK

papayas:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
If I might add,
www.radioshack.com and look for part number 63-1133
60x100 illuminated scope for $10..00 us

The thing works great for getting the close up shots of the trichs

Last edited:

The Budfather

sup BC, ive decided to wait for about 90 percent brown hairs or maybe 80 i can see the trichomes not very well but i can kinda see them i see some cloudy very few actualy and i also see lotsa clear smell is pretty intense theres alot of bottom trim that will find its way into the the trim jar for hash and for a quick dry around day 56 flower wich i just started keeping for any leaves that fall of here and there my bong is being put to good use right now i ave some homegrown super silver haze from a friend that im loving right now ive decided on trichomes to get a very cough lock high so im goign to go 40 percent amber and 60 percent cloudy no clear i just need something that is going to get me trashed everysingle time i smoke outta the bong or a jay which are the 2 only things im gnna a smokke outta do you think my trichome ratios are okay for achieving my couhlock nirvana or do u have an improvement thanks ill post pics of my girl tommorow things are fat and can only get better i def kno im yieldig over an ounce maybe 2 if im lucky if it is 2 thats all i neeed i can smoke a gram a day ill be happy

-The Budfather-

B

bonecarver_OG

made a deep check into the grow room - the next plant that looks like its going to be finished is a PTK/scbb x PTK of the skinny pheno. lets see in a few days.

tomorow will be day 56. most of the SSH x PTK will go for about a week or two more - same with the really big budded pheno of the PTK / scbb x PTK.

the papayas are looking spectacular - i did not expect it to be that good looking. its completelly covered in trichs. all the trichs pics i posted latelly are from papaya clones. i think i will be able to pick one pheno fairly soon of it - the more indica and fat cola ones. the more sativa dominated will take longer.

the skunkpassion is looking very sativa like - and i expect it to continue flowering about 2 weeks more. its getting very stinky - like rotten garbage hehe :D niiice! ;)

the clones in the fridge look so fresh i cant believe it was a week ago i cut them and threw them in the tupperware box. very easy - just ad a bit of water in the botom and close the lid.

peace all

Last edited:
G

do you have any of the big bud / kush full plant shots?

i'd like to see its stature if possible!!

B

bonecarver_OG

humbolt hippie - on last page there is a pic of one - mind the really big budded pheno has not been harvested yet - when i do - there iwll be pics :D

foxygrower - papaya is from nirvana - i think its white widow x kc brains mango - but who knows.

peace :D

G

Nice pics bonecarver_OG. Im also a coco fan. %100 coco from seed to harvest. If someone invents a coco cure i will prob start doing that too. I love the stuff :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts