What's new

A room full of swinging dicks...

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Lady Time!!!

Lady Time!!!

I thought I would start to put out a few shots of my best ladies. First up is one of my favorite old school breeders - Bushy Old Grower. I first drooled over Sour Bubble photos back on OG, and have since grown out just about everything from his stable. This strain is probably my favorite from everything. It is a perfect combination of flavor and power with deep strawberry notes and the knock out stone from the Sour Bubble papa. This is about 4 days flowering.

BOG - Sour Strawberry Kush (SSK)

picture.php

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
In House - Gorilla Dosha (Day 14)

In House - Gorilla Dosha (Day 14)

I ran about dozen different Fem strains, and Gorilla Dosha was a standout on just about any level. This is Gorilla Glue #4 x Dosido (OGKB Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG) reversed. I kept three with a range of different traits. This seems to be good mix of parents with extreme hybrid vigor.

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Karma - Road Dawg (Day 4)

Karma - Road Dawg (Day 4)

This one is just getting going, but she will stretch and bring the thunder...

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Bodhi - Space Monkey (Day 14)

Bodhi - Space Monkey (Day 14)

The Space Monkey is a cross between the Gorilla Glue 4 x Wookie 15 blasting it into the far reaches of marijuana possibilities. The Wookie genetics add more resin and space fuel together with lavender, grape and fuel notes to both scent and taste. The effect is well-balanced yet deeply powerful.

Me likey this one for sure. One of two SM females I kept. Crazy funky/foul/glue terps from this line.

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Belle of the Ball

Belle of the Ball

This lady is standing tall at over 6 feet. I am going to hit this with just about every male...

Ace Zamaldelica (Fem version) - 20 days flowering

picture.php

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
She is a beauty!

Thanks! I think she has some most desirable traits for breeding. Some of the Zamaldelica crosses will be duds, but I am willing to bet a decent amount that a few will unleash the Kraken, with a perfect fusion of indica and sativa - well at least a boy can dream...

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
On another very important note, I dusted my first group of ladies three days ago and the pollen seems to taken. I started my ladies in stages, and this group is well isolated from the others. I was stressed that I failed somewhere in the pollen collection process, but thanks to many fine ICMag folks, this projects seems like it is headed towards a smashing success. Much love to all!!!!!!

WFF

covert

My advice is, if there is a variety of cannabis you love or think is important... then preserve it yourself. dont expect others to do it for you.

VG

It's only with cannabis that I have understood how utterly valuable this entire gene pool is. I have grown other vegetables and there are there too people doing the good work of keeping heirloom lines going. But it wasn't till cannabis that I know I must do this as well as I possibly can. It's something the people before us did and so must we if the future is to be able to share in the joys of this plant with us.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Do you lollipop them at all for flower?

Hey Bobbo. I might be a bit old school, but I strongly feel that fan leaves are the engine for the plant and that when at all possible you want to tuck versus cut, but I really do clean up the bottom growth and leaves that don't get a lot of light. Also a fan of DE HPS that has lots of penetrating power and not just PAR.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Yeah me too, I'm in a small tent so I guess I try to get all the energy up top.

Iv'e done several dozen cycles in tents myself. Still use them for veg and early flower stages. A little trick that I found with 4x4 tents is to wrap the outside with radiant barrier material and foil tape on the seams. It will make the tent 100% light proof and add some FLIR masking as well. I am old school, so i still wrap the inside of my tents (side walls only) with highly reflective mylar. With some fans blowing around, the mylar shimmers and reflects lights light in all different directions. Tops get blasted from HID but the lowers get a lot of light from side reflection.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
In House - Gorilla Dosha (Day 45)

In House - Gorilla Dosha (Day 45)

Here is a real stunner that is knocked up. This is a different pheno of Gorilla Dosha than I posted earlier. She definitely leans to the Dosidos with peanut butter cookie funk, but with added beef from the GG4. Dusted about two weeks ago on day 30 and these shots are around day 45.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Just completed the pollination on the last group. I ended up using about 70% of my pollen that I collected to pollinate a total of 27 different females. Based on the number of nylon write-on zip ties that I used, total number of crosses should be in ~280 range. I would guess total seeds to come in between 30k-100k. I was as careful as I could be and dusted lower branches first, but I am sure a bit of cross-contamination happened. I hope 80% (8 out of 10 seeds) are properly labeled. This might seem like blasphemy to some, but the prospect of sorting through almost 300 unique lines is far more important to me personally. Will post a list of my final keepers as I culled some females and decided to not use pollen of a few strains based on growth I saw during flowering.

Below is a pic of my branch labeling:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts